Ilhoon, Minhyuk and Eunkwang

New School

No One’s POV:

 

With Ilhoon, Minhyuk, Eunkwang, Jongup and Zelo…

 

“Ilhoon-hyung. How’ve you been? We haven’t really talked for a while now. You rarely call me or text me anymore. How could you? I thought we were friends.” Zelo says as he puts his hand on his chest trying to be dramatic and pretending to be upset.

“I’m sorry about that Zelo-ah. You know how busy I am lately Junhong-ah. I’ve been so caught up with our new comeback and school it’s been really stressful.” Ilhoon says with a chuckle while wrapping an arm around Zelo’s shoulder.

“Yeah Junhong-ah. You should be focused on your studies. You should try and study like Ilhoon-hyung. Even though he MC’s at Weekly Idol every week and sometimes he skips his classes he’s still a straight A student. ” Jongup says as he reaches around Ilhoon and lightly pushes Zelo, teasing him.

“Give the kid a little slack Jongup-ah.” Ilhoon says with a smile as he slaps Jongup lightly.

“Let’s go look at hats hyung! I need a new hat!” Jongup says as he looks in the direction of a hat store.

“Hyung…. You have more hats than I can count.” Zelo mumbles which causes Ilhoon to burst out laughing.

The three guys walk ahead of Minhyuk and Eunkwang while laughing before they head into a hat store.

 

With Eunkwang and Minhyuk…

 

“So…. Minhyuk-shi…. Hope you don’t mind, but when were you born?” Eunkwang asks as he watches Ilhoon, Jongup and Zelo walk into the nearest hat store.

“Oh, I was born on November 29, 1990.” Minhyuk says with smile.

“Hey! You’re the same age as me! I was born on November 22, 1990.” Eunkwang says happily as he wraps an arm around Minhyuk.

“Hope you don’t mind me asking, but what is a singer like?” Minhyuk asks nervously while he scratches the back of his neck.

“Not at all! Of course its busy and a struggle trying to study and practice at the same time, but it all pays off in the end. When we stand on that stage and the fans cheer for us, it’s the best feeling in the world.” Eunkwang explains while he puts his hands into his pockets.

Minhyuk slowly nods before he hears Eunkwang as an unexpected question.

“How did you meet Ilhoonie?”

“Oh…. Well, he’s my roommate.” Minhyuk answers with a smile before they sit down on one of the benches.

“That makes sense…. How do you honestly feel about Ilhoonie? He is a handful you know.” Eunkwang says letting out a chuckle.

“Well, I have strong feelings for him. What do you mean he’s a handful? He’s pretty responsible if you ask me.” Minhyuk says with a smile while he turns a little so that he could face Eunkwang.

“Ilhoon? Responsible? What do you mean?”

“Yeah…. According to some of the other guys, they say that Ilhoon’s teachers don’t mind if he skips classes because he’s a straight A student.”

“Don’t you have to wake him up though?”

“Sometimes, but I don’t mind.”

“Oh…. What is love to you Minhyuk-ah?”

“Love? Well, my brother once told me that love was like coffee.” Minhyuk says with a smile.

“What do you mean?” Eunkwang asks while raising an eyebrow.

“Bitter yet addictive...It could become a power booster if you had the right amount yet it could make your heart painful if you had too much.” Minhyuk says with a smile.

“I’m guessing you’re the romantic type?” Eunkwang asks with a chuckle.

“You can say that.”

To be continued...