Changsub and Hyunsik Part 2

New School

No One’s POV:

 

With Hyunsik, Changsub, Himchan and Yongguk….

 

“So Ilhoonie just called…. He wants us to meet up with him in front of the arcade in ten minutes.” Changsub says with a smile as he slips his phone into his pocket and watches Yongguk do the same after he hangs up.

“Sooo…. Junhong called and said that same thing. It’ll take us at least five minutes to get there so lets start heading there now.” Yongguk says with a smile as he wraps an arm around Hyunsik’s shoulder and walks with him slowly, leaving a small distance between them and Changsub and Himchan who were walking in front of them.

“Look Hyunsik-ah…. It’s going to kill you inside if you don’t tell him soon. Also Changsub might get annoyed with you if he finds out before you tell him….” Yongguk says quietly so that the people who were following them and the two in front of them wouldn’t be able to hear the two’s conversation.

“Hyung…. I don’t know.Changsub-hyung’s probably wont notice.” Hyunsik says with a sad smile as he slips his hands into his pockets.

“Just it up and tell him Hyunsik-ah, stop being a wimp.” Yongguk says as he looks at Hyunsik.

“Can we stop talking about this?”

“No. I will keep bugging you about this until you tell him your feelings.” Yongguk says with a smile, knowing that Hyunsik will give up soon and do as the older says.

“Fine! I’ll tell him. Here…. I’ll tell him right now if you will stop bugging me about this. It’s your fault if he hates me after this hyung….” Hyunsik says as he speeds up and walks faster to catch up with the other two.

Yongguk smiles to himself before he jogs up to catch up.

“Changsub-hyung…. I need to talk to you.” Hyunsik says.

“What is it Hyunsik-ah?” Changsub asks with a smile as he stops when they arrive to the front of the arcade area.

“Look…. I don’t know if you know this, but….” Hyunsik started, but Changsub cuts him off.

“You liked me for a while?” Changsub asks the younger which startles the three males who were staring at them.

“H-How did you know that?”

“It was really obvious Hyunsik-ah…. You kind of at hiding things from me.” Changsub says with a smile as he runs a hand through his hair.

“You knew!! You told me that you didn’t!” Himchan yells as he strolls over to the two males.

“Yeah…. I knew. I was just waiting for this wimp over here to fess up.” Changsub says with a smirk as he points towards the younger.

“Soooo…. You like me?” Hyunsik asks with hopeful eyes.

“I never said that.” Changsub says, this causes the three guys to stare at Changsub in disbelief.

“I don’t like you Hyunsik-ah…. I love you.” Changsub says with a smile as he walks away when he sees Ilhoon, Minhyuk, Eunkwang, Zelo and Jongup, while putting his hands into his pockets.

Hyunsik smiles widely before he walks to Changsub, leaving the two oldest members of BAP frozen in place and confused on what just happened.

 

To be continued…