Sungjae and Peniel

New School

No One’s POV:

“You know, Daehyun-ah, Youngjae-ah…. we haven’t seen you two for a while now….” Peniel says as they walk into the elevator.

“Yeah. How’ve you guys been?” Daehyun asks as he leans back.

“Pretty good besides being busy.” Peniel responds as he takes a glance at Sungjae who was staying unusually quiet.

“Yah! Yook Sungjae!” Youngjae yells at Sungjae to get his attention and out of the elevator, where the rest of the guys were waiting.

“Huh? Oh yeah.” Sungjae says as he looks up in surprise, snapping out of his thoughts.

“Hey…. You okay?” Youngjae asks him as he grabs a hold of Sungjae’s arms as he pulls him towards the direction they were walking in.

“Huh? Oh yeah…. I’m fine.” Sungjae replies with a forced smile before he looks a head of them.

“Hey, Donggeun-ah…. What’s wrong with Sungjae?” Daehyun asks Peniel as he wraps an arm around Peniel’s shoulders and whispers into his ear.

“Um…. Sungjae has a huge crush on Ilhoon, but now Ilhoon’s in a relationship with Minhyuk-hyung….” Peniel explains quietly so that the fans that were following them couldn’t hear him.

“Oh…. Don’t you have a crush on Sungjae?”

“Yeah…. But he doesn’t like me back.” Peniel says quietly, looking down at his feet.

“Have you tried telling him?” Daehyun asks him as he looks back to find Youngjae and Sungjae having a serious talk.

“No and I don’t plan on tell him either…..” Peniel says as he keeps walking.

 

“Sungjae-ah…. Tell me what’s wrong.” Youngjae says with pleading eyes.

“Fine! I have a major crush on Ilhoon-hyung, but he doesn’t like me back…. No one loves me….” Sungjae says as he looks down.

“Really? There is someone who loves you….” Youngjae says as he looks a head of them at Peniel.

“Yeah…. My family.” Sungjae says as he lets out a chuckle.

“Yeah, but I guess you haven’t noticed. There is someone who is head over heels over you.” Youngjae says as he laughs at how oblivious Sungjae is.

“Who?” Sungjae asks him with curious eyes.

“That’s something that you need to figure out on your own, but let me tell you that he has been around you for a while now and he only wants you to be happy. Who know, he might be your best friend.” Youngjae says with a smirk as he walks a bit faster to join up with Peniel and Daehyun while leaving Sungjae to think about what Youngjae just said to him.

My best friend? Who…. Peniel?

Sungjae thinks as he looks a head of him to find Peniel smiling, but occasionally looking back to steal a glance at Sungjae.

“Donggeun-hyung likes me?” Sungjae asks himself quietly.

“Sungjae-ah!! Are you coming?” Peniel asks as he turns around and walks to Sungjae before he grabs his arm.

“Yeah. Let’s go hyung.” Sungjae says with a smile as he follows Peniel.

 

What will happen? Will Sungjae let go of his feelings for Ilhoon and let himself fall for Peniel?

 

To be continued….