Minhyuk's First Practice

New School

No One’s POV:

Sungjae and Peniel were met with Ilhoon wearing a pair of track pants and a black tank top while he was hovering over Minhyuk who was wearing a pair of black basketball shorts and a grey V-neck t-shirt, while their lips were interlocked.

“Yo~~ Ilhoon-ah!” Peniel says as he walks in.

“Hey.” Ilhoon says once he breaks the kiss and turns his attention to look at the other rapper.

“Don’t we need to head to the studio soon?” Peniel questions.

“Yeah. We need to asks Eunkwang-hyung if we’re going to eat something before we go to practice or if we’re going to order something there.” Ilhoon says as he gets off of Minhyuk and moves to stand in front of Peniel.

“Yeah, but that’s not why we’re here.” Peniel says with a smile which causes Ilhoon to raise an eyebrow while Minhyuk walks up to the two of them with a hint of pink playing on his cheeks.

“We’re here because we have some news that we wanted to tell you.” Sungjae says as he walks up to stand beside the older.

“Which is?” Ilhoon questions.

“We’re together now.” Peniel replies with a smile as he pulls Sungjae to his side.

“That’s awesome!! We need to celebrate! Let’s go find Eunkwang-hyung!!” Ilhoon says with a wide smile, but gets stopped by Sungjae when the rapper was about to walk out of the room.

“What is it Sungjae-yah?” Ilhoon questions.

“Duffle bag.” Sungjae simply responds.

“Oh Yeah!” Ilhoon replies as he turns to grab his already duffle bag and the duffle bag next to his which belonged to Minhyuk.

“Let’s go! You two lovebirds can tell the other members and the BAP members later, but lets go find Eunkwangie-hyung!” Ilhoon says with a smile as he passes Minhyuk his duffle bag before he slings his own over his shoulder as he pushes the other two out of his dorm, but not before he slips on a pair of shoes and grabs his keys, wallet and phone off of the counter. He then slips them into his pockets before he walks out of his dormitory with Minhyuk soon following after before locking the door.

“Come on Minhyuk-hyung! Let’s go find Eunkwangie-hyung!” Ilhoon yells happily as he drags Minhyuk by his arm down the hall and towards Eunkwang’s dorm.

“You okay Sungjae-yah??” Peniel questions once Ilhoon and Minhyuk were out of hearing distance.

“Yeah…. It’s kind of strange though.” Sungjae responds.

“What’s strange?” Peniel asks as he turns his head slightly to look at the younger that was walking beside him.

“I felt nothing when I saw Ilhoonie-hyung kissing with Minhyuk-hyung….” Sungjae says in a low voice, careful so that no one else could hear him.

“That’s because you don’t love him anymore.” Peniel explains with a warm smile before he turns his head to look in front of him once again.

Sungjae doesn’t say anything else, but allows a smile play on his lips as they walk towards where they were meeting with the other members.

 

With Ilhoon and Minhyuk….

 

“I guess that Sungjae and Donggeun-hyung finally got together.” Ilhoon says while letting out a chuckle as they walked up to Eunkwang’s dorm and knocked.

Before Minhyuk could say anything, the door opened to reveal a ready Eunkwang with a duffle bag in his hand.

“What’s up Ilhoon-ah? I was just heading out to meet you guys.” Eunkwang says with a smile as he steps out of his room and closes it before locking it.

“Just wanted to ask if we were going to eat something on our way to the studio or when we get there.” Ilhoon says with a smile as he starts walking with Minhyuk on one side and Eunkwang on the other.

“I was thinking of ordering when we get there. What do you think?” Eunkwang questions taking a glance at the rapper.

“That sounds good.” Ilhoon responds with a smile.
“Oh! I almost forgot! Here, Minhyuk-ah….” Eunkwang says as he digs in his duffle bag before he pulls out a blue folder before he hands it to Minhyuk.

“What’s this?” Minhyuk questions as they come to a stop when they get to the place they were meeting the other members before he opens the folder to take a look inside.

“It’s the parts that you’re going to be sing in our next song. Your parts are highlighted. I can help you later on, but you can ask Ilhoon too. I know he’s the rapper, but he’s good with music.” Eunkwang says with a smile.

“Sorry you don’t have many lines. We tried to talk to talk to our lyricist and manger, but because it’s your first time, we didn’t want to over whelm you.” Ilhoon says with a weak smile.

“Don’t worry about it. It’s okay.” Minhyuk replies with a smile.

“Do you want to practice with us first, before we practice all together? Today we’re probably only learning our parts so you don’t have to worry too much about learning the choreography just yet.” Eunkwang says with a smile.

“Okay sure.” Minhyuk replies before they see the rest of the members walk up to them.

“Now that everyone’s here! Sungjae-yah?” Ilhoon says as he looks at Sungjae.

“We…. D-Donggeunie-hyung and I are…. Together.” Sungjae stutter slightly as he blushes furiously before hiding behind a chuckling Peniel.

“Oh my god!!! Congratulations!!” Changsub yells as he gives a hug to both of them while Hyunsik does the same.

“HOLD UP!!! So am I the only one that’s NOT in a relationship right now!?” Eunkwang questions, pretending to be offended.

When the others see this, they start laughing at their idiotic leader.

 

Later at the Cube Studio in a practice room with Ilhoon, Minhyuk and Eunkwang….

 

“Okay! Let’s get started!” Ilhoon says with a smile as he sits down on the chair that was in front of the desk which had a three computer monitors connected to the same computer. There were mics, printer/scanner, keyboard and speakers that were hooked up to the computer system.

“Come on Minhyuk-ah! Let’s start with relaxing our vocals.” Eunkwang says with a smile.

“I know it sounds stupid, but if you don’t want to damage your vocals and get the best sound, you need to relax your vocals by doing some warm up exercises.” Ilhoon says as he types in his Username and password which unlocks the computer.

Minhyuk looks at the rapper a little surprised because it seemed like Ilhoon just read his mind.

“What about you? Don’t rappers do some sort of exercises?” Minhyuk questions.

“Yeah, they do, but they do something different. They stretch their jaws and practice tongue twisters because it helps them rap faster while sounding clear.” Eunkwang replies.

“But you hyung…. Are going to be a vocal and rapper so you need to do both.” Ilhoon adds on as he turns around in his chair to look at the two who were sitting on the couch.

“I’ll be right back hyung. I’m just going to get the MR for Wow.” Ilhoon says with a smile as he stands up to leave the room.

Once Ilhoon left, Eunkwang turns to look at Minhyuk.

“There’s something you might want to know Minhyuk-ah….”

“What?” Minhyuk questions, turning to look at Eunkwang.

“About Ilhoon….”

 

To be continued…