Calling B.A.P

New School

Ilhoon’s POV:

I dial Zelo’s number and press call. I listen to his ringtone (Which is No Mercy) then he picks up.

“Hello?”

“Zelo-ah?”

“Hey hyung! What’s up?”

“So the BtoB members and our new member are heading down to the buffet at the Lotte mall now. We were wondering if you and your band members wanted to join us.

“Sure! We’re done talking with the managers so I guess we might as well.”

“Okay, See you there!” I say before I hang up.

I turn back to face the mangers and tell them that they’re going to meet us there.

When we get into the van and start going to the Mall I feel a hand trail up my thigh. I quickly turn my head to face Minhyuk-hyung, but I just see him smirking at me. I grab his hand and pull it off of my thigh, but he just puts his hand back on my thigh.

“What are you doing hyung?” I ask in a low whisper, afraid that the other members were going to hear us.

“Nothing. I don’t have a clue what your talking about.” He responds looking straight ahead, but not stopping his movements.

“Stop that hyung…. We can do this back at the dorm….”

“Fine.” He says stopping his movements and removing his hand from my leg.

I let out a chuckle before I turn and look out the window.

When we finally arrive at the mall I see the B.A.P member getting out of their van too.

Although as soon as they get out I hear a bunch of screaming and they get surrounded by fan girls. I start laughing once we get out of the van, but maybe I was laughing a bit too loudly because as soon as they spotted us they started running towards us.

We just smile and walk towards the B.A.P members who meet us halfway.

“Hey guys what’s up!” I say as Zelo walks over to me and puts his arm on my shoulder leaning on it.

“Not much. Shall we go in?” Yonggook-hyung says ignoring all the fan girls screaming and taking pictures.

“Yeah! Let’s go! I’m starving!!!” Youngjae says while jumping up and down.

We all laugh before we head in.

As soon as we sit down at our table Jongup says….

“So who’s the new member? Zelo told us.”

I see Minhyuk-hyung playing with his hands again. I wonder why he’s so nervous…..

 

To be continued…