Conversation with Peniel

New School

The next day…

 

Ilhoon’s POV:

It was a Sunday so Minhyuk-hyung and I were sitting on the coach watching TV. Hyung was sitting in my lap and pulling me close towards him.

“Ilhoon-ah. We should go to the gym instead of sitting here for the whole day.”

“Sure, but I need to go to meet up with Peniel first. We can go to the gym after I get back.”

“Sure.” He says. After that I turn my attention back to the TV, but suddenly I hear him gasp. I look towards him and he says…

“Ilhoon-ah! Look at the time! Shouldn’t you get ready?” I turn around and it says 11:13 am. I look back at hyung to give him a kiss, lift him up and set him gently down beside me so I can get ready.

After I take a shower, dry my hair and pull my jacket on, I slip my phone and wallet into my pocket and check the clock. It says 11:46 am. I watch Minhyuk-hyung stands up and walks towards me while I put my shoes on. Before I walk out I give him a kiss on the cheek and give him a smile.

When I finally arrive at café I look around, but when I don’t see Peniel-hyung I grab a seat at a table with two chairs. When I sit down I pull my phone out of my pocket to call Peniel-hyung, but before I could call him he walked in.

“Hyung!” I say, so when he see’s me he walks over, but before he sits down he asks me what I want to drink.

After a while I walk over to him and he gives me my drink before he takes a seat across from me.

“So.. Hyung. What did you want to talk about?” I say, breaking the silence.

“It’s about Sungjae..”

“What did he do?”

“Look Ilhoon-ah… I don’t know if you know this, but he really likes you” When I herd this I just stare at him looking shocked.

“… w… what?... Are you being serious?” I stutter out. I try my best not to choke on my drink and not to spit it out on his face.

“Yes. I need to ask you a favor though…”

“What is it…”

“Look… I have feelings for Sungjae. I really want him to like me. Do you think that you could maybe… I don’t know… maybe set us up?”

“Um… I’ll see what I can do.”

“Well… I have to get going so I’ll see you later. Don’t tell Sungjae I told you anything!” he says walking out the door.

I just sit there shocked and trying to process on what I just herd…

 

To Be Continued…