At The Arcade Part 3

New School

No One’s POV:

Daehyun walked up to Sungjae and Youngjae, with Peniel following close behind him. Daehyun hesitated slightly before he quickly looked around to make sure no one was watching. When he was sure that no one was watching, he swiftly wrapped one hand around Youngjae’s waist pulling him close while his other hand gently gripped the back of Youngjae’s neck before pulling him into a kiss.

Youngjae, Peniel and Sungjae’s eyes widen in shock, frozen in place before Youngjae’s eyes slowly fall close and started to kiss the other back.

Daehyun pulled away first and looked at Youngjae who was slightly breathless and trying to catch his breath.

“Hyung….” Youngjae says, surprise still evident on his face.

“Youngjae-ah…. I love you.” Daehyun says, trying hard not to stutter as he says the three words to the younger.

Youngjae stays quiet for a second before he wraps his arms around Daehyun’s neck and pulls him towards him to connect their lips once more when he feels the older loosen his grip and starting to retreat from him.

“I love you too.” Youngjae says with a smile after they break away.

Peniel, who was still frozen in shock and surprise, feels a soft hand wrap around his wrist which snaps him back to reality. When the rapper turns his head he finds BtoB’s maknae smiling with a slight hint of sadness at him while he pulls gently to drag Peniel away from the two BAP members, who seemed to be in their own world, and towards Zelo, Jongup, Ilhoon, Minhyuk and Eunkwang.

“Hey Sungjae-ah…. You okay?” Peniel asks in a quiet voice, stopping the younger before they reached the Zelo, Jongup, Ilhoon, Minhyuk and Eunkwang.

“What do you mean hyung? I’m fine!” Sungjae says through gritted teeth, letting go of the rappers wrist and was about to walk away when Peniel grabbed the youngers hand and dragged him to a dark corner of the arcade and away from all the watching eyes.

“Sungjae-ah….. You know you can talk to me about anything.” Peniel says in a gentle tone.

“There’s nothing to talk about hyung.” Sungjae says in a quiet voice before he pulls his hand out of Peniel’s grip.

“Yah! Yook Sungjae!”

Sungjae stops dead in his tracks when he hears the older raise his voice.

“Sungjae-ah….” Peniel says after he calms down slightly as he walks over to the younger and wraps his arms around the others waist.

“Tell me when your ready.” Peniel says after a while of silence before he pulls away and forces out a smile.

“Lets go Sungjae-ah. Let’s meet up with Ilhoonie.” Peniel says as he pats the youngers shoulder before he pushes past the younger and lets a sad tear fall, completely knowing what was wrong with Sungjae when he was sure that no one could see him. The rapper quickly wipes the single tear away when he hears footsteps behind him.

Sungjae on the other hand, watches his hyung walk away, but he knew Peniel good in of to know that something was bothering him. The younger wanted to walk up and ask, but by the time Sungjae was close in of to ask the older, they both seemed to have made their way to Ilhoon, Minhyuk, Eunkwang, Zelo and Jongup.

Jongup, Zelo and Ilhoon were busy playing games and placing bets while Eunkwang and Minhyuk watched with amused facial expressions. Although when Minhyuk saw Peniel, he could tell that his smile was fake and that something was bothering him even though the older knew very little of the Chicago member.

“Hi…. Donggeun?” Minhyuk asks, unsure of the guys name as he walks up to Peniel.

“That’s my name!” Peniel says with another forced smile.

“Come get a cup of coffee with me. I want to know you a little better because I hear you’re the other rapper.” Minhyuk says with a smile.

Peniel just nods before he watches Minhyuk talk to Eunkwang and walk up behind Ilhoon who was laughing with Zelo at Jongup’s reaction.

“I’m going to talk to Donggeun at the Café right outside the arcade. Give me a call when you need us.” Minhyuk whispers into Ilhoon’s ear as he wraps his arms around the youngers waist.

Ilhoon stops laughing and glances at Peniel before he shifts his attention to his boyfriend before he nods with a smile.

“Tell me what happens.” Ilhoon says with a smile.

Minhyuk nods and gives a quick peck on Ilhoon's cheek before he walks over to Peniel and links their arms before they walk out of the arcade and into the Café.

Sungjae on the other hand watches Minhyuk give his crush a peck on the cheek and walk away with his best friend.

BtoB’s maknae has to admit it hurts when he watches his crush get a kiss, but for some reason it hurts even more to watch his best friend walk away with someone that wasn’t him.

 

To be continued….