In the hallway

New School

Of course Minhyuk agreed, but for some reason a part of him was excited to be hanging out with Ilhoon, but another part was nervous to hang out with Ilhoon. Minhyuk wanted to impress Ilhoon for some reason, he wasn’t sure why though…

 

Minhyuk’s POV.

After seeing what Ilhoon was wearing I started to doubt if I was gay or maybe bi. I mean this guy was obviously attractive, I mean he had a bunch of girls crowding him. Even some guys. There was just something about him that’s different. I feel nervous when I’m with him and sometimes a little shy.

I have to admit this guy would look good in anything. He even looked good in his uniform, but now that he was wearing a tank top. I'm guessing that he’s buff. The size of his biceps make him look like he works out at the gym a lot. Of course he looks good, but do I? All I was wearing was sweat pants and a t-shirt.

Anyway, that’s not really important, but something seems a bit familiar about this guy. I just can’t figure out what it is. Ilhoon… that name sounds really familiar…

“HYUNG! WATCH OUT!!”

I hear Ilhoon yell at me and then I feel his arms around my waist pulling me towards him while he turns us both around.

“Sorry Ilhoon-ah… I was thinking about other things… and thanks”

I look up after I finished talking and I realized that he was staring at me and all I could see was worry in his eyes. I could have stared at those eyes all day, but I snapped myself back into reality. I realized that his arms were still on around my waist and I was pressed against him. I push him and look away. When I look around I realized that everyone is staring at us.

Great….

 

Ilhoon’s POV

I know that I’m bi and everything, but this Minhyuk guy is really attractive. When I walked in he was wearing sweat pants and a t-shirt, but it made him look like the hottest guy alive.

We both walked out of our room and sometimes I glance over to catch him staring at me. I glance at him again  to see if he is following me, but when I look at him I see he’s staring at me and that he looks like he’s thinking hard about something. When I look forward again I see that there is a guy pushing a crate of books so I move out of the way, but Minhyuk-hyung was staring at the ground so he doesn’t notice.

I have to warn him…

“HYUNG! WATCH OUT!!” I yell at him. My first reaction is to wrap my arms around his waist, pull him towards me and turn us both around. I look down at him to see him looking at the ground. I could see him blushing. Wait, why is he blushing?!

“Sorry Ilhoon-ah… I was thinking about other things… and thanks”

After he finishes he looks up at me. I was going to say something, but he pushes me away. I see him looking around so I decide to see what he was looking at. When I do look around I see that everyone and I mean EVERYONE is staring at us.

Danm it…

 

To be continued…