Zelo From B.A.P Is Here!!

New School

Ilhoon’s POV:

Once I look at the person who dragged me away I realize it’s Minhyuk-hyung.

“What is it Hyung?”

“Ilhoon-ah. Who is that?”

“That’s my friend… his name’s Zelo… Maybe you heard of him before?”

“Zelo.. From that famous rookie Band? What’s it called.. B.A.P! Right?”

“Yeah.”

“Well Why is he here? Isn’t he like 3 years younger than you?”

“No… He’s 2 years younger than me…”

“Well…. How is he here then if he’s that young?”

“Well… hyung, you didn’t give me enough time to ask him that.”

“oh….”

“Yeah…. Hyung lets go back to eating so that we aren’t hungry until lunch…”

“Sure.”

After that we walk back to our table, but when I see Zelo just standing there with a bunch of fan girls surrounding him. I walk up to him and grab his arm before I drag him away.

“Did you eat something?” I ask him.

“Yeah. Just before I got here Yonggook-Hyung bought me something to eat before he had to go back to the studio to talk to the manager-hyungs.”

“Oh… well come talk to us for a bit before we head to class.” I say as I grab his arm pulling him to our table.

Once we sit down and the other members greet him, we start talking about other things.

“So Zelo-ah, How did the school accept you exactly?” I ask as I take a sip out of my carton of milk.

“Well, like I said earlier… Your school just opened up to everyone that has a really good talent for rapping, dancing, beat boxing, writing lyrics or something that has to do with music.”

“Oh… That’s how you got in. So is it just you that’s here or are you all going to be here?” I say as I finish my apple.

“All of us, but the others needed to talk to the managers.”

“Oh… So what classes are you in?”

“Well here’s my class schedule for the year.” He says handing me a piece of paper.

“Oh! Look! Your in the same classes as me!” I say with a smile.

“Yeah!” Zelo says before giving me a high-five and pulling me into another hug.

“So tell me… How’s B.A.P going? Is it too stressing or what?” I ask as I resume eating my Chicken salad.

“Well, it’s not that stressing, but I guess it is getting a little over whelming…(Zelo keeps talking about their schedule and their performances.)

“So hyung.. How about you? How have you been?”

“Well, you know how stressing it is…” I say as I finish my salad. As soon as I finish throwing away the trash the bell rings telling us that we have to get to our classes.

“Come on, Zelo-ah! We have math first period with Minhyuk-hyung and Sungjae!” I say as I sling my bag around my shoulder.

Zelo just smiles, but I can tell that something’s bothering Minhyuk-hyung… I wonder what it is…

 

To Be Continued…