Conversation with Ilhoon and Peniel

New School

No One’s POV:

“Yah Junhong-ah! You and Jongupie should play that dancing game over there cause you both are the lead dancers in BAP. Let’s see who’s the better dancer!” Ilhoon suggests once he calms down, pointing towards the dancing game that was to there left.

“Come on hyung! We should go! Or are you afraid that you might lose?” Zelo teases Jongup, poking Jongup’s side.

“Your on maknae!” Jongup declares as they run off to the dancing game machine and slide their cards.

Ilhoon walks over to them with Minhyuk still holding onto his waist. Eunkwang walked up beside the rapper couple with his hands in his pockets. Sungjae walked up to the other side of Ilhoon and Minhyuk with Peniel who still had his arm slung around Sungjae.

“Ilhoon-ah….” Minhyuk says in a quiet voice, leaning up slightly to whisper into the taller’s ear.

“Hm?” Ilhoon hums in response, eyes still on BAP’s Maknae and dance line who were competing.

“Did you know that Sungjae has a crush on you?” Minhyuk asks in a low voice.

“Yeah.” Ilhoon answers simply which causes Minhyuk’s eyes to go wide.

“Really?” Minhyuk questions.

“Yeah.”

“Well… Do you know that Donggeun likes Sungjae?” Minhyuk asks.

“Yeah.” Ilhoon answers, still looking a head of them.

This causes Minhyuk’s eyes to widen even more.

“How?” Minhyuk questions.

“I’ll explain when we get back to our dorm.” Ilhoon replies with a smile as he turns slightly to look at the older.

“HOW ON EARTH ARE OUR SCORES TIED?!” Zelo yells on top of his lungs after the song ended.

“Rematch.” Jongup demands before sliding his card once more, Zelo following in suit.

“Donggeun-hyung…. Come talk to me for a sec.” Ilhoon says with a smile as he gently removes Minhyuk’s arms.

Ilhoon drags a confused Peniel away from the others before he turns around once he thinks their far enough away so that the other guys don’t hear.

“Hyung. Something’s bothering you and I think I know what it is.” Ilhoon says, his face becoming serious.

“That’s the third time today that someone pointed that out….” Peniel states in a quiet voice before looking up at the younger.

“Maybe it’s cause it’s really obvious hyung.” Ilhoon says in a soft tone as he crosses his arms across his chest.

“Okay…. What do you need to tell me?” Peniel says as he lets out a long sigh.

“I’ll just cut to the chase…. Confess your feeling to Sungjae.” Ilhoon simply says before he glances at the other guys who were competing once more.

“W-W-Why?” Peniel asks, his eyes becoming the size of saucers.

“Because your suffering and I know that Sungjae’s suffering too.” Ilhoon says as he looks over to Sungjae who was glancing at them now and then.

“What do you mean?” Peniel asks as he raises an eyebrow.

“You told me he has feelings for me. It must be killing him to see me happy with someone else. I know I would die on the inside. He probably wants to avoid me and Minhyuk-hyung he can’t because we’re in the same group. I don’t want to see him suffer anymore hyung. Just go and tell him how you feel.” Ilhoon says with a smile as he looks down at his feet.

“What if he rejects me?”

“He wont. Trust me.” Ilhoon says with a smile.

“How do you know?” Peniel questions as he watches Ilhoon turning around.
“I just know.”

How could I not know…. Seeing how Sungjae looks at you hyung… He obviously like you back. He just doesn’t know it yet….

 

To be continued….