Ilhoon and Minhyuk Confess

New School

 

Back with Ilhoon and Minhyuk behind that Cube Studio…

 

Minhyuk’s POV:

I figure out that this is the perfect time to tell him what I wanted to say…

I took a deep breath and looked up at Ilhoon to stare at him in the eyes…

“Ilhoon-ah… I love you” I say. I can see that he was surprised because he just stared at me.

“I know that I met you today and I know that we’re room mates, but can you give me a chance?” I continued.

When Ilhoon didn’t respond I looked away and I said,

“I mean you don’t have to if-“ I get cut off by Ilhoon’s lips again, but this time it seems to be more passionate.

When he pulls away he looks at me and says something that leaves me there frozen in amazement.

“To be honest, when I saw you in the hall way earlier I knew that I wanted to get to know you. I knew that you were totally out of my reach to have, but I still wanted to try. When I pulled you out of the way… it felt like my heart was going to explode because you were so close to me, but yet I couldn’t have you. Look I guess I’m trying to say… I fell in love with you when I first laid my eyes on you.” Ilhoon says. He pauses for a little bit. After a minute or so, he looks back at me and continues…

“Of course I’ll give you a chance, I love you and I would love it if you would accept me to be your boyfriend.” When he finishes talking I can see that he’s waiting for my response.

Who knew a guy this perfect could exist…

 

Ilhoon’s POV:

“Ilhoon-ah… I love you” Minhyuk-hyung says to me. He pauses for a little bit, but when he continues he says…

“I know that I met you today and I know that we’re room mates, but can you give me a chance?”

I stand there shocked. I knew that if I didn’t say something or do something he would feel rejected.

“I mean you don’t have to if-“ I cut him off again and pull him in for another kiss. I make it more passionate then the last one’s we did.

When I pull away I decide that I should say something too and not just show him.

I look down at him and say…

“To be honest, when I saw you in the hall way earlier I knew that I wanted to get to know you. I knew that you were totally out of my reach to have, but I still wanted to try. When I pulled you out of the way… it felt like my heart was going to explode because you were so close to me, but yet I couldn’t have you. Look I guess I’m trying to say… I fell in love with you when I first laid my eyes on you.” I stop for a bit and think deeply on how to phrase what I’m going to say next. When I decide I look back at him and continue.

“Of course I’ll give you a chance, I love you and I would love it if you would accept me to be your boyfriend.” When I finished talking I just looked at him and waited for his response.

I hope he will accept me to be his boyfriend…

 

To be continued…