The Next Day

New School

No One’s POV:

 

The next day….

 

Minhyuk slowly woke up when he heard the alarm on his phone go off. He reached over to his nightstand and turned it off before he checked the time which said 6:45am. It was a school day so he went to sleep early the day before, but he knew that Ilhoon was with Eunkwang at the Cube Studio until late last night so he wasn’t really sure when Ilhoon fell asleep. Curious, Minhyuk looked over to Ilhoon’s bed to see it empty.

Surprised, Minhyuk immediately sits up and looks around, eyes searching for Ilhoon, but he soon lets out the breath he was holding when he sees Ilhoon in the bathroom with nothing, but a towel around his waist and with his hair wet.

Quietly, Minhyuk slips out of his bed and walks over to Ilhoon and wraps his arms around the taller’s waist.

“Good morning hyung.” Ilhoon says with a smile as he looks at Minhyuk through the reflection on the mirror.

“Morning. When did you get back?” Minhyuk asks as he presses his lips on Ilhoon’s shoulder and starts to pepper it with kisses.

“Between one and two in the morning.” Ilhoon responds as he reaches over to grab his after shave that he got from Calvin Klein before applying it.

“Are you serious?! And you aren’t tired?” Minhyuk questions as he immediately turns to look at the taller who was putting his after shave back where it was before he grabs his lotion that he also got from Calvin Klein.

“Yeah, I’m not tired.” Ilhoon responds before applying his lotion and placing it back where it was.

“You should get ready too hyung.” Ilhoon suggests with a smile as he grabs his hair dryer before he starts to dry his hair.

Minhyuk nods and watches Ilhoon dry his hair. Once Ilhoon finished drying his hair and brushed his hair out before he walked out of the bathroom.

After Ilhoon walked out, Minhyuk stepped in to take a quick shower. While Minhyuk was inside the bathroom, Ilhoon put on a pair of boxers before he slipped on his uniform dress pants. He then walked over to his closet and pulled out a black t-shirt with different colors of paint splatters on it before he slipped it on, he then put on his school white shirt, but he left the buttons undone. Ilhoon then slipped on a pair of socks and tied his school tie, but he left it pulled all the way down. Lastly he walked over to his night stand and grabbed the cologne that was from Ferrari before he sprayed it on.

By the time he finished, Minhyuk walked out with dry hair and his school uniform on properly (His shirt done up, Tie done up and his shirt tucked in).

“You ready hyung?” Ilhoon asks as he grabs and slips his keys in his right pants pocket, wallet in his back pocket and phone in his left pocket before he walked over to the doorway and pulled out a pair of grey and black Jordan 1 and slipped them on.

Ilhoon waited in the hallway before he and Minhyuk walked towards the cafeteria.

Once they got there, Ilhoon sat down in between Sungjae and Zelo while Minhyuk sat in between Eunkwang and Yongguk with their tray of food.

Minhyuk looked around the table to see Zelo and Yongguk wearing their uniform similar to Ilhoon. All the vocals on the other hand were wearing their uniforms with their ties down, but shirts done up and blazers on.

“Wont you get in trouble if you wear your uniform like that Ilhoon-ah?” Minhyuk questions.

“Nope! I always wear my uniform like this. Well…. Most of the rappers do. I guess we’re used to being dressed up like this so it became a habit.” Ilhoon explains as he tugs on Zelo’s tie, indicating that he wasn’t the only one.

“I heard that the sale rates for BtoB are up.” Daehyun says randomly with a smile before he stuffs his mouth with food.

“Really?” Eunkwang asks.

Daehyun nods, his mouth full.

“Did you guys figure it out? Junhong told us that you guys were having troubles.” Yongguk asks.

“Not really. Do you want to help us, hyung? Junhong can come too.” Ilhoon says with a smile.

Minhyuk doesn’t really say anything and has a confused expression on his face.

“They’re talking about lyrics.” Eunkwang says in a quiet voice to Minhyuk.

Minhyuk nods slowly as he sees a group of girls and some guys with their phones out and filming the two Kpop boy bands.

“Ilhoon-oppa!! I’m your biggest fan!” A girl exclaims as she runs towards Ilhoon.

“Thanks Beautiful.” Ilhoon responds as he signs their album before he passes it over to Sungjae.

Minhyuk looks slightly annoyed as he watches the girl getting a little TOO close with his boyfriend.

I have some high competition….

 

To be continued…