How it happened

Jonghyun the Genie

FLASHBACK

Krystal felt safe in Kyuhyun's arms and she soon felt into slumber.

She entered the familiar white vast room she first arrived at when she died.

It was there that she was told she had to be a genie.

The Genie Rule Book was placed on a shelf in the middle of the room. Krystal had read through it many times but she felt this urge to read through it again.

She took the book and read from rule one to sixteen. Nothing she didn't know.

She sighed and put the book back on the shelf when the ink beside it spilt onto the book.

"Ah eotteohke!" Krystal panicked and tried wiping the ink of, but it smudged even more.

All of a sudden, something strange happened. The first 16 rules disappeared and a 17th rule appeared.

It faintly popped out of the page as the ink dried.

17. Even if a genie decides to abandon his master, if his ex-master is able to get her/his true love's kiss in 99 days after the genie leaves, the mission is still considered accomplised.

Krystal's eyes widened. "So if Ji Eun kisses Jonghyun, it's still considered mission accomplished? And Jonghyun Oppa can become human!" she squealed.

"But..." she stopped. "Jonghyun is still a half human when he transforms. So how..."



Krystal was awakened from her dream because she was thinking too hard. She found herself staring into Kyuhyun's sleeping face that was inches in front of hers.

*He's good looking actually.* She smiled softly. *Why didn't I notice it before.*

She didn't realise her heart was racing rapidly, and she used a finger to trace the features of Kyuhyun's face.

Kyuhyun's eyes fluttered open and he found himself staring into a pair of brown alluring orbs. "Y-y-you're awake?" he stuttered.

He mentally slapped himself for stuttering. Why was he so nervous all of a sudden?

Krystal reddened, and it wasn't because of the genie disease. "Yeah. I'll go to the bathroom." she mumbled.

She got out of bed carefully, but her fever caused her sight to become blurry and unfocused as well.

She tripped on the blanket and lost her balance. She grabbed on the nearest thing available for balance: Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun tumbled out of bed and landed on top of Krystal on the floor. Lips on lips.

Krystal's eyes widened. It had been so long since she kissed someone.

But none of the kisses she had sent such a fluttery feeling in her stomach. *What's this?*

Kyuhyun grew conscious about the way his face was reddening at an alarming rate. He noticed his heart racing, and he felt Krystal's heart pounding against her chest in a similar manner.

He didn't know why. He was infatuated with Ji Eun. Deeply in love. Obsessed even.

But at that moment, he wanted to taste more of those lips. Those soft luscious lips. He needed them.

He closed his eyes slowly and began kissing Krystal slowly. Krystal's heart beat increased by leaps and bounds if it was even insanely possible and she followed her instincts by closing her eyes as well.

The kiss was soft and sweet, gentle and subtle, hesitant and testing. A warm feeling spread through out Krystal's body and she broke away, feeling weird.

Kyuhyun noticed her bewildered expression and he grew worried. "What's wrong?" he asked, feeling her forehead.

She was getting hotter by the second. "I don't know!" She protested. "I didn't do anything wrong this time!"

Her body slowly cooled down to normal temperature and Kyuhyun caressed her face softly. "You must be too tired." he concluded. "Get some more res-"

"OH MY GODDDDD!!" four girls burst into the room.

Their eyes widened when they saw the position Krystal and Kyuhyun were in. Kyuhyun got up hurriedly and helped Krystal up.

"WE ARE HUMANS AGAIN!" Sulli screamed, not caring if it was only 8am in the morning.

"What happened?" Amber asked curiously. "Did Kyuhyun kiss anyone?"

Both Krystal and Kyuhyun blushed red. "Uh about that..." Krystal said in a small voice.

"YOU TWO KISSED?" Victoria squealed. "Oh my god our maknae grew up!"

"I figured she was grown up since she's born several hundred years ago unnie." Amber rolled her eyes.

"Waaaiiiit!" Luna blinked. "So it means Krystal is Kyuhyun's true love?"

Krystal and Kyuhyun's eyes widened and they looked away embarrassed.

"Omo so cute they're shy!" Victoria spazzed.

"Hey this means that it's possible for a human and genie to be together!" Luna shrieked.

Krystal's eyes widened. "We have to tell Jonghyun Oppa!" she squealed.

She turned back to Kyuhyun and bit her lips awkwardly. "Uh.. We'll be going." she bowed.

They ran off in a flash.

Kyuhyun blinked and a smile appeared on his lips. *That was...cute.*