Suspicion

Jonghyun the Genie

Ji Eun returned from work one day and went to her mailbox to get her letters. The SHINee pixies were once again excited for no reason.

"Wuah Noona I want to have letters too!" Taemin squealed, his eyes shining. "I haven't used a pen in a few hundred years!"

Ji Eun laughed. "I don't think you'll want these letters. They are all bills." she waved the stack.

Jonghyun raised his brows. "Don't you write to friends or anything?"

Ji Eun shrugged. "I don't have friends except for Hana. She's the closest I can get to a friend."

"You have good taste my master's master!" Onew clapped enthusiastically.

Jonghyun pursed his lips and followed behind. *I wonder if it's because of the trauma she went through, that's why she didn't want to let anyone else in?*

Ji Eun looked through the pile of letters, taking note of when to pay her bills when she came across a hand written letter in a red envelope.

Her brows raised.

To Park Ji Eun, it wrote. Scribbled in a handwriting she didn't recognize. 

 Park Ji Eun,

Just because Kyuhyun Oppa stood up for you yesterday doesn't mean anything.

I will still get you if you continue to seduce Kyuhyun Oppa like that.

You are nowhere near beautiful and can't be qualified to even be Kyuhyun Oppa's makeup artist.

If you do not quit the job within three days, I will make sure you regret your choice.

Kyuhyun Oppa's number one fan,

Jung Jin Ae

 

Ji Eun's hand shook as she tried to crumble the letter before Jonghyun saw. When she crunched the paper up, there came a sharp stabbing feeling on her palm.

"Ouuuchhhh!" her face contorted in pain and she dropped the letter that was now covered in her blood.

Jonghyun's eyes widened when he saw that there was a sharp blade attached to the letter that was meant to hurt. He flew to Ji Eun's side immediately and inspected her hand.

There was now a deep cut and blood was trickling down her palm. "Who sent the letter?" Jonghyun demanded.

Ji Eun bit her lips, not wanting to say. Jonghyun furrowed his brows and swooped down and read the letter. His face hardened and he clenched his fists angrily. *That Jin Ae.*

He flew up till he was eye level with Ji Eun. "Hold out your hand." he ordered.

Ji Eun obediently followed and Jonghyun closed his eyes, placing his hand few inches above hers and muttering a chant. In a few seconds, the cut was miraculously healed with not a single sign that it had been hurt.

Ji Eun's eyes widened and she flexed her fingers. "Wow!" she gasped.

Jonghyun smirked. "Now you know how helpful and useful your hot genie is!" he teased. Ji Eun rolled her eyes but she can't help but agree.

Jonghyun looked at the blood that Ji Eun had shed and unknown anger flooded him. He felt like he could kill someone right now. "Go back with SHINee first. I have something to do." Jonghyun ordered.

Ji Eun looked at him, scared. "What are you going to do?" she mumbled.

Jonghyun smiled softly. "Nothing. Just something right." he assured. "Anyway I can't be away from the lamp for too long, I'll be back in fifteen." he promised.

With that, he flew away at top speed, using his genie powers, he quickly located where that Jin Ae was. He saw her walking down the street, looking and oggling at any male that was walking past, even an ahjusshi that was at least twice her age.

Jonghyun gagged. *She's so disgusting. She doesn't even love Kyuhyun. She's just guy desperate.*

He flew towards her and hid behind the wall before transforming into a human, and throwing a shirt he now kept with him all the time, on. He stormed towards her with murderous eyes and Jin Ae stopped, startled. "YAH YOU! Jung Jin Ae!" he roared loudly.

Jin Ae's eyes widened in surprise. Was this hot.. like seriously HOT HOT HOT guy calling her name now? Was she dreaming or what?

Jonghyun glared at her with looks that could kill. "Don't think that if you threaten Ji Eun baby like that I will let you off. If you even touch a single strand of her hair, I will make sure you pay! Got it!" he growled.

Before he left, he turned round and looked at her for a last time. "." he muttered.

Jin Ae, on the other hand, was nowhere frightened. Yes she was shaken, but not because of worry and fear, but by the fact that AN EFFING HOT GUY JUST TALKED TO HER!!!

Being the man desperate guy she was, she ran after Jonghyun, hoping to catch sight of that hottie. She turned the corner, sure that Jonghyun went that way, but instead saw no one.

She frowned and looked around. There was not a single soul in sight.

*Where did that hottie go?* she frowned. Her eyes widened and she gasped. "Don't tell me that Park Ji Eun is a witch and she summoned that hot guy to threaten me!*