Krystal

Jonghyun the Genie

Jonghyun's eyes widened as he remembered who she was. "Krystal?" he gasped.

Krystal immediately transformed into a human and ran towards Jonghyun with so much force, both of them landed on the floor.

"Jonghyun Oppa!" Krystal shrieked happily as she hugged Jonghyun despite him being sprawled on the floor. "I have been looking for you for so many years!"

Jonghyun raised his brows. "You have?"

Onew gulped as he saw the rest of the f(x) pixies. *Opps! If Krystal is here and f(x) is here.. this means...*

"ONEW OPPAAAAAA~~" Luna shrieked even louder and flew towards him at full speed. Onew dodged at the last minute and Luna overshot.

Ji Eun looked down at Krystal who stuck fast next to Jonghyun like a bubble gum. "You two know each other?" she asked.

Krystal nodded enthusiastically. "Yeah!" she smiled. "I was a princess and he was a prince! We were made for each other!" she sighed contently.

Jonghyun frowned and got out of Krystal's grip. "Not exactly." he denied. "Anyway Krystal, how did you become a genie too?"

Krystal smiled bashfully. "Ah you see, I was going to your house that day and I didn't know you were going out to Princess Seohyun's house. My carriage was the one that collided with yours and both our carriages fell off the cliff." she frowned. "Then I became a genie after I died, and I'm Kyuhyun's genie now.. something about breaking a 100 guy's hearts."

Jonghyun nodded in understanding. "Ah~ So you were a flirt like me too." he nodded.

Krystal panicked. "NO!" she shrieked. "I was a flirt, but after I met you at the ball, I fell for you! You're the only one I see Jonghyun oppa!"

Jonghyun moved a step back awkwardly. "Uh.. thank you?" He frowned after some after thought. "So you were the one who helped Kyuhyun with the gifts he gave to Ji Eun baby?"

Krystal nodded excitedly. "Yes!" she smiled brightly. "I'm so great aren't I?"

Jonghyun scowled unknowingly, unhappy that Krystal was helping Kyuhyun win Ji eun's heart. And he knew that Love Genies usually do succeed.

But he didn't want Kyuhyun to succeed.

"I hope Kyuhyun and Ji Eun get together soon!" Krystal went on. "Kyuhyun's my 100th case and Ji eun's your 100th case too right? We'll both become humans and we can live happily forever together!"

"You and me too Onew Oppa!" Luna squealed and Onew backed away.

"No way!" he frowned. "I like Hana!"

"You mean that makeup artist?" Luna frowned. "I'm much better Oppa! Choose me!"

Jonghyun frowned deeply. "Uh Krystal I don't think I want to spend the rest of my human life with you though." he muttered.

Krystal smiled cheerfully. "I'm sure you'll fall in love with me soon Oppa!" she grinned. She turned to Ji Eun. "Don't worry! I'll help you and Kyuhyun kiss soon!"

Ji Eun waved her hands awkwardly. "Err I don't want to kiss Kyuhyun.."

"Of course you don't!" Krystal laughed. "Why settle only for a kiss when he loves you so much? I can tell he loves you a lot Ji eun, you can have him for the whole lifetime!"

"No seriously I don'-" Ji eun started again when Jonghyun cut her off.

He didn't like that Ji Eun was being matched with another guy at all. "They already kissed." Jonghyun notified. "And the mission wasn't accomplished. This means he's not her true love."

Krystal's eyes widened. "What?" she gasped. "You mean they kissed and nothing happened?"

Jonghyun nodded and he was secretly happy. *Yes he's not her true love.*

"That doesn't mean anything oppa." Krystal shrugged. "Maybe at that time the feelings aren't two ways. Once we get Ji Eun to fall for Kyuhyun, our mission will be accomplished!"

Jonghyun stiffened and bit his lips. *So there's still a chance for Ji Eun and Kyuhyun?*

He shook his head to clear his thoughts. *Aish why am I thinking like this.*

Krystal smiled and gave Jonghyun a hug. "We are going to be human soon together Oppa!"

Ji Eun looked away uneasily and pouted unconsciously. *So this is the type of girl he had in the past.*

 

*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*

HELLO!!!

Yeah yeah scold me all you want to..BUT THAT "START WRITING" button was begging for me to click on it!! I CAN'T IGNORE ITTTTTT^^

so yeah.. NEW FIC AGAIN

 

My Boyfriend's IQ <50 :

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/81347 

Please check it out! <<333