His new master

Jonghyun the Genie

REWIND 3 MONTHS AGO>>>>

Jonghyun and the SHINee pixies flew out of Ji Eun's house, flying off in search of a new master.

"Hey how long do you think it'll take for the lamp to be found again by anoth-" Key started as he turned behind when he halted suddenly. "YAH Yeobo!"

Jonghyun looked at Key with watery eyes, tears streaming down his face. He looked away immediately, embarrased of his tears, wiping them away furiously.

But those tears, they never stopped.

Tears from a man. Though a manwhore, a man nevertheless.

The tears that refused to be shed no matter what happened.

The tears that refused to be shed even when he died in the accident.

The tears that refused to be shed when everything turns against him.

The tears.. that finally escaped when he has to leave her.

"Eotteohke?" Jonghyun buried his face in his hands. "I miss her. I don't want to leave." he murmured.

Minho softened and patted Jonghyun's back. "You can always go back to visit her Jonghyun, it's just...she won't know."

Jonghyun's heart cringed. He wanted to go back to her right that instant. To hug her and tell her he loves her.

*But I'm not qualified yet.* Jonghyun bit his lips. *I must become a human first.*

"Let's put the lamp there, girls like to go shopping so putting the lamp in a mall will help." Jonghyun ordered.

They placed the lamp in the bottom of a pile of clothes and went back inside to wait for their new master.

...

"Wow the clothes here are great!" a sweet girly voice muttered and the owner of the voice began picking out clothes after clothes.

She came to the bottom of the pile and she stopped, her fingers brushing over the lamp.

"What's this?" she asked.

BACK TO THE PRESENT

 

"Jonghyun! I think that guy is the one!"

Jonghyun rolled his eyes and flew over to his new master. "Yes Jessica?" he eyed the blonde. She was goggling at another guy that entered the man's clothings shop.

"He is the one! I'm so sure about it!" Jessica whispered excitedly. "He's my true love!"

"That's what she said for the past 12 guys too." Key hissed, rolling his eyes.

"Yah!" Jessica eyed the pixie.

"Enough Key." Jonghyun shot the pixie a look. He smiled professionally back at Jessica. "I'll get to work. I'll make sure you get his number by the time he leaves the shop."

Jonghyun flew to the new hot guy that was browsing through the racks for a new suit. The new guy didn't pay any attention to Jessica the stall attendant, who was shooting him seductive looks and looking like she could practically eat him up.

Jonghyun sighed when he looked at the guy. *Another one of her playthings again?* he frowned. *How many guys must Jessica to finally find her true love?*

He snapped his fingers and suddenly the hot guy had some queries with regards to his purchase. He suddenly had the need to ask the salesgirl for information.

"Hi I just wanted to ask if this is 100% cotton?" The hot guy approached Jessica.

Jessica flashed him her brilliant smile. "Hi!" she chirped. "Yes this is 100% cotton!"

"Quick!" Jonghyun hissed. "Get into his mind and tell me his ideal type!"

Onew and Minho nodded and flew into the hot guy's mind. They filed through his mind and thoughts, reviewing into his past thoughts.

They came out soon after. "He likes cute and bubbly girls!" Onew informed.

Jonghyun nodded and flew right to Jessica. When the hot guy went to try out his shirt, Jonghyun immediately altered Jessica's image.

She was now dressed in a short miniskirt and had a cute bow on her hair. Killer heels were  changed into pink sneakers and a low v cut blouse was transformed into a cute tank top.

The hot guy came out from the fitting room and Jessica went to tend to him in a hurry.

"Is it alright?" she asked in a cute voice.

"Yeah it's okay it-" he froze. He turned slowly to look at Jessica up and down. "Were you the same salesgirl that tended to me just seconds ago?"

Jessica blinked innocently. "Ah no! That must be my unnie who's at the toilet now." she smiled.

The man felt his heart thumping loudly. *Wow this girl is cute.*

"I think I'll have this." The man smiled and passed him the shirt he chose. He hesitated before flashing her a bashful smile. "And I was wondering if I can have something else besides the shirt."

Jessica looked at him curiously with her head tilted 45 degrees. Believe me, that pose is a killer cute pose.

"What's that mister?" She puffed her cheeks in confusion.

"Your number." The man looked at her hopefully.

Jessica blushed furiously and nodded shyly.

Jonghyun rolled his eyes. *Oh god she should just be an actress. Why did she have to be the one to pick the lamp? I hope this guy will finally be the one.*

"I can't wait for night to come Ji eun baby." Jonghyun whispered. "I can't wait to see you."