Love Luck?!

Jonghyun the Genie

"Don't you think Junhyung sshi has suddenly become very attractive?" Hana elbowed Ji Eun.

Ji Eun chuckled and shook her head. "He looks the same as always Hana."

"I'm serious!" Hana pouted. "He looks much more charismatic and handsome than usual! You can't deny that because his fangirls have suddenly skyrocketed!"

Ji Eun kept quiet, unable to argue with that.

It was true, Yong Junhyung had suddenly seen a sharp rapid increase in his number of fangirls.

"Do you think he learnt magic or something?" Hana asked, furrowing her brows.

Ji Eun laughed. "You should be a script writer Hana!" she laughed. "Not a makeup artist!"

Hana pouted. "And you should be a Judge and not a makeup artist!" she wrinkled her nose. "You're so boring!"

"Thanks." Ji Eun smiled and packed up the makeup utensils. Their shift had ended since Beast had already finished performing.

They came into the resting room just as Ji Eun and her assistant Hana were about to leave.

Doojoon rushed to Ji Eun's side. "Don't go Ji Eun sshi! Let's go have dinner after this!" he yelped.

Ji Eun smiled mildly and shook her head. "No thanks. I prefer cup ramen." she replied emotionlessly.

Doojoon sighed dejectedly and went to remove his makeup. They rest of the members fooled around like little kids.

"Oh they are so cute!" Hana spazzed softly.

Ji Eun rolled her eyes. She never understood other people's obsession with such idols. They were just people to her, what's so special about that?

The news on the Television caught Kikwang's attention and he yelped.

"Omona!" Kikwang pointed. "Junhyung Hyung! You're on Tv!"

Junhyung raised his brows and raced to see the news.

"It has been sighted that Yong Junhyung of Beast and Goo Hara of Kara are dating." the tv presenter reported.

The rest of Beast gaped at the news and their gaze darted between Junhyung and the Tv.

"They have been sighted together, hand in hand on a leisurely date." the tv presenter continued. "They didn't hide their faces and were enjoying their stroll together. Let's wish this new idol couple happiness."

"You're dating Hara sshi?" Yoseob yelped. "Since when?"

Junhyung grinned to himself. "A few weeks ago."

"Man! How could you have hidden this from us!" Hyunseung frowned. "This is big news man!"

"How did you manage to woo her anyway?" Dongwoon asked thoughtfully. "You were interested in her I remember, but I didn't recall her being exceptionally interested in you!"

"Yah!" Junhyung frowned.

"It's true!" Kikwang supported.

Junhyung shrugged. "I got some help and now Hara's mine." he smiled. "And when I finally kiss her, I'll repay my benefactor."

"You're talking in rhymes Hyung!" Yoseob whined.

Junhyung smiled secretly and remained silent.

"I told you he knew magic!" Hana hissed as Ji Eun and her made their way out.

Ji Eun chuckled and shook her head. But it didn't make her less curious about Junhyung's sudden success in his love life.





OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HOWS THE FIRST CHAPPIE?

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PEEPS!^^