Angry

Jonghyun the Genie

Kyuhyun pouted slightly as he went off alone, his hands in his pockets. He was just frustrated at how difficult it seems to get Ji Eun to fall for him.

"I guess it's my fault." he mumbled. "I left her, and I hurt her anyway."

He sighed. "So it's up to me to reopen her heart." he promised.

He strolled slowly back to his car, when he found a glittering object by the wheel of his car.

His brows raised. *What's this?*



Ji Eun took a big gulp of air, her heart pounding hard against her chest. She was afraid. Extremely afraid in fact.

She ran all the way home, with the SHINee pixies following behind her. "Jonghyun really didn't tell you where he was going?" she shrieked.

Key shook his head. "I'm really sorry Ji Eun. He just left all of a sudden."

"I'm sure he will be back soon Ji Eun." Onew convinced.

"But why did he have to take the lamp away?" she pulled her hair in frustration.

"Maybe he just had something that required longer time to do?" Minho suggested. "Don't worry Ji Eun he won't leave you. He asked us to look after you which means he's coming back."

Ji Eun calmed down slightly. "It does?" she croaked.

Taemin nodded and smiled brightly. "Yeap Noona!" he smiled. "Don't worry and just wait for Hyung to come back alright?"

Ji Eun nodded and went to take a bath to calm herself.

The SHINee pixies looked at each other worriedly. "Where do you think jjong went?" Onew asked. "Nothing like this happened before."

"I have no idea even though he's my Yeobo." Key shook his head. "I don't know why he had to take the lamp. He never did."

"Ji Eun seems really bothered by the fact that he's gone too." Minho added. "I hope Hyung comes back soon."

Ji Eun washed up, trying to calm herself and went to watch a typical romantic comedy Korean drama. She fidgeted while constantly glancing at the door.

"Woahaha! Lee Minho is really good looking here!" Taemin squealed. "He's like a superhero!"

"Pssshhh." Minho rolled his eyes. "This Minho in front of you is much better than that one."

"No way!" Key rolled his eyes. "Even if you're human right now, you can't do half the things that city hunter does!"

"I want to be as heroic as him when I become human!" Taemin squealed. "Do you think I can Noona?"

Ji Eun stared at the door, oblivious.

"Noona?" Taemin flew in front of Ji Eun and did a double loop in the air.

Ji Eun snapped out of her thoughts and blinked. "Eh?" she bit her lip. "I'm sorry i wasn't listening."

"Anyone could see that." Onew mumbled.

"It's just. I'm worried." she said softly. "What if Jonghyun doesn't come back?"

*I don't think I can manage another person leaving me.* she thought sadly.

Just then, Jonghyun flew into the apartment with a bright smile. "Heyyy!" he chirped. "All of you are back already?"

"Hyung.. Where did you go?" Taemin asked.

Jonghyun shrugged, ignorant of Ji Eun's hardened expression. "Ah well~~" he smirked. "You know I always sneak out for ten to fifteen minutes of movie time, but it just doesn't feel good if you watch the movie in pieces!"

"Yeobo!" Key hissed.

"So I took the lamp with me so that I could watch the whole film in one shot!" Jonghyun fibbed. "Wow that actress was one hell of a y cat!" he let out a low whistle.

"KIM JONGHYUN!" Ji Eun roared.

Jonghyun froze, not expecting her outburst. She stood up and marched towards him, eyes glazing with anger.

"How can you be so selfish?" she growled. "You just took the lamp and left like that, did you even think of what I would feel? I thought you left me Kim Jonghyun!"

Jonghyun shook his head. "I would never-"

"I rushed off and abandoned Kyuhyun, and worried the whole afternoon about where you were, and what's this I hear?" Ji Eun continued. "You just went to the theatre to watch a rated film!"

Jonghyun softened. "I'm sorry."

Ji Eun took one last look at him before storming back to her room. "You're seriously a manwhore Kim Jonghyun!" she spat.

Jonghyun sighed and buried his face in his hands. Taemin looked at him in distaste. "You're so disgusting Hyung!" he frowned. "Noona was really bothered by your disappearance too!"

"You're hopeless Yeobo!" Key rolled his eyes and flew off.

The rest of SHINee flew away except for Onew who lingered behind.

"I know you didn't go to the movies, you lied didn't you?" he whispered.

Jonghyun's eyes widened. "I just know you Jonghyun. I'm not SHINEE'S leader for nothing." Onew smiled. "I hope you just cleared what's bothering you."

Jonghyun nodded. *I hope so too.*