Breaking Rules

Jonghyun the Genie

Kyuhyun paced round the waiting room, his gaze fixed at the door. *Why isn't she here yet?*

"Yah maknae why are you walking here and there? You're making me dizzy." Leeteuk frowned.

"He's waiting for a certain someone to come~~" Yesung teased.

"You're waiting for Ji Eun unnie to come?" Hana asked interested. "Do you like her Kyuhyun sshi?"

"You're so straightforward Hana!" Sungmin laughed.

"That's my baby!" Eunhyuk swung his arm round Hana's shoulder. Hana rolled her eyes and shrugged his hands off. "Who's your baby!"

Ji Eun came just at that time, and a large bright smile lit Kyuhyun's face. "You're here!" he almost ran to her side.

Ji Eun smiled mildly. "Yeah. Good morning." she said tiredly.

Kyuhyun gazed at her curiously. "Are you alright Ji Eun ah?" he asked worriedly. "Why are their dark rings round your eyes? Didn't you sleep last night? Are you sick?"

He placed his hand on her forehead tenderly, but Ji Eun moved away. "I'm fine." she mumbled, biting her lips. "I just didn't sleep enough last night."

She went off to get her makeup tools ready and Kyuhyun looked after her worried and disappointed. He felt a hand on his shoulder and he turned around to see Leeteuk smiling at him.

"She doesn't seem to confide in you." He smirked.

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and shrugged his hyung's hands off. "I know that." he frowned. "I don't know what to do to make her notice me as a man that she can rely on."

Leeteuk smiled. "It's okay maknae. Ask her out on dates, make yourself significant in her life such that she can't love without you any longer." he grinned.

Kyuhyun nodded. "Thanks Hyung."



"Ji Eun ah, you want to go for coffee?" Kyuhyun asked. "It's the end of our schedule, you have free time now right?"

Ji Eun lowered her gaze. She didn't want to go home.

Jonghyun and the rest of the SHINee pixies didn't follow her to work, with Jonghyun insisting. She left the lamp at home, together with her new found love.

"Okay." she agreed. It was good to have some time off this. She was afraid that despite her resistance, once she went home, her heart would race once again when she saw Jonghyun.

Kyuhyun smiled and took her hand in his naturally. Ji Eun stiffened as always, but she tried to feel comfortable about holding hands with a guy, other than Jonghyun.

Kyuhyun led Ji Eun to his car, a foolish smile plastered on his handsome face.

Unknown to the both of them, Jonghyun and the SHINee pixies were hiding behind the wall, spying after them.

"Hyung you were the one who didn't want to follow Noona to work today!" Taemin pouted. "And now you're the one that wants to stalk Noona!"

"This isn't stalking!" Jonghyun hissed. "It's just being concerned in a less obvious way."

"Just say sneaky Yeobo." Key rolled his eyes.

Jonghyun clawed at the wall, trying to see what Kyuhyun was saying to Ji Eun since they were in the car for a long time and they haven't set off yet.

"Ji Eun ah," Kyuhyun called softly. "Actually I have a gift for your birthday. I didn't get to give it to you yesterday so here it is."

He took out a black elegant box and handed it shyly to Ji Eun. "You shouldn't have!" Ji Eun gasped. "Just spending the day with me was enough!"

"Open it." Kyuhyun grinned.

He had spent a lot of time to find a suitable bracelet for her. He just had to get THE ONE. Since the woman he was giving this was THE ONE for him.

"Omo!" Ji Eun gasped when she saw the beautiful bracelet. It was a thin elegant bracelet with a lollipop locket attached. Behind the lollipop, "Mr lollipop <3 Mrs Lollipop" was carved.

"I'll help you put it on." Kyuhyun smiled and took the bracelet, hooking it on Ji Eun's thin wrist.

"You didn't wear your glasses today." Kyuhyun noticed.

Ji Eun blinked and smiled softly to herself. "Someone told me I look better without those." she nearly whispered, her voice almost cracking thinking about Jonghyun.

"Its true." Kyuhyun breathed and leaned nearer.

Ji Eun's eyes widened as his face came nearer. *EOTTEOHKE? Do I push him away or just stay stiff?*

Just at that moment, there was a loud crash and a rough jerk as another car that was driving round the carpark crashed into their stationary vehicle.