What is this feeling?

Jonghyun the Genie

Kyuhyun, in his hurry, knocked the bottle of wine over and it crashed onto the ground. Ji Eun's head snapped up.

She stood up abruptly, concerned. When Kyuhyun came into view, she went up to him worried. "What happe-" she started.

Kyuhyun shut her off by engulfing her in a tight hug. Ji Eun stiffened in shock. "Kyuhyun sshi?" she squeaked, unable to breath.

"Oh my god Ji Eun ah.." Kyuhyun muttered, burying his face in the crook of her neck. "It's you it's really you!"

Ji Eun blinked. "Eh?"

Kyuhyun pulled away and looked down at her, as if memorizing her face. He brushed her hair from her face tenderly and smiled. "Mrs Lollipop, I finally found you." he whispered.

Ji Eun's eyes widened. "What?" she croaked, no sound coming out.

Her heart seemed to stop at that instant. "Mr Lollipop?" she gasped. "You're Mr Lollipop?"

Kyuhyun chuckled and pulled her in for a hug again. "Yes it's me." he mumbled. "It's me."

Ji Eun felt a surge of emotion fire through her. He, who had abandoned her, he was now in front of her once again.

"I didn't know.. I didn't.." Ji Eun gasped, not believing the truth. "I thought you abandoned me.. I thought-"

Kyuhyun silenced her by pressing his lips on hers. Ji Eun's eyes opened wide open in shock. Kyuhyun's face was just in front of hers, his eyes closed and kissing her gently.

Ji Eun pressed her lips together awkwardly, backing away, and using her hands to push him away.

She used the back of her hand to wipe her lips and looked away awkwardly. Kyuhyun bit his lips. *! Did I go too fast?*

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to kiss you.. I mean I didn't mean to kiss you without consent although I do want to kiss you..I mean.." Kyuhyun flustered.

Ji Eun froze. Kiss.

She kissed Kyuhyun. If Kyuhyun was her true love, then Jonghyun...

Her head snapped back and she saw Jonghyun in his genie form staring at her with a pale face. She heaved a sigh of relief and smiled inwardly.

"Come on this dinner now serves as our reunion dinner." Kyuhyun smiled and lead her to the table once again.



Jonghyun looked away, biting his lips. He didn't know why, but he felt like he was hurting. Hurting so bad.

When Kyuhyun rushed out like that and hugged Ji Eun, he wanted to push Kyuhyun away, he wanted to hug Ji Eun himself.

When he saw Kyuhyun kiss Ji Eun, he felt like his while being wanted to split into a million pieces. He wanted to strangle that darned idol.

Why did he feel that way? What is this feeling?

"Hyung! We didn't turn into humans!" Taemin looked at himself and frowned.

Jonghyun snapped from his thoughts and looked at himself. Yes, he was still a genie.

But why? Didn't Ji Eun and Kyuhyun just kiss? Didn't they just accomplish their 100th mission?

"I think.. Maybe it's because Ji Eun still hasn't fallen in love with Kyuhyun?" Key suggested. "That's why it's not considered True Love?"

With that, Jonghyun felt like his spirits were lifted again. They weren't true love, for now. At least for now.

He watched as Kyuhyun and Ji Eun ate dinner together and all his good feelings disappeared again.

Kyuhyun held a piece of meat and held it to Ji Eun's mouth. "Say Ah!" he smiled.

Ji Eun blinked. "Eh?"

"I always did this when we were young didn't we?" Kyuhyun grinned. "Come on! I want to feed my Mrs Lollipop again!"

Ji Eun opened gingerly and ate the piece of meat, chewing slowly. "How is it?" Kyuhyun asked eagerly.

"It's good." Ji Eun smiled softly.

Kyuhyun grinned and took her hand in hers. "I missed you so much Mrs Lollipop. So much." he whispered.

Ji Eun hesitated a few seconds. "I missed you too." she finally said.

Kyuhyun smiled brightly and hugged her again.

Jonghyun looked away before the gnawing at his heart turned any worse. What is this feeling?

This horrible horrible feeling. He never felt anything like this before.

Not when he saw Princess Tiffany getting married to another Prince.

Not when he caught Princess Taeyeon making out with the hot servant.

Not even when he saw Princess Sooyoung and another guy in his bed.

So why was he feeling like this now?

*Aish I'm going mad.* Jonghyun frowned.