Genie Disease

Jonghyun the Genie

Jonghyun clenched his fists that were vibrating with the anger he was feeling. He was so angry. Fuming. Bursting out with irritation.

He had never been so pissed and bothered in his whole life. Not even when he was aroused and needed to get laid.

He watched as Kyuhyun's face inched nearer to Ji Eun's and it reminded him of their situation just the previous night. He gritted his teeth as the anger fired up in him.

There was no way he was going to let another man's lips taint his girl.

Without hesitation, Jonghyun snapped his fingers and caused one of the other drivers in the other car, to lose control.

The second car swerved out of the lain all of a sudden and crashed head on with Kyuhyun's car. Ji Eun jumped in shock as she saw another car just in front of them.

"Oh my god!" Kyuhyun gasped. He turned to Ji Eun and immediately examined her carefully. "Are you alright Ji Eun ah? Hurt anywhere?" he asked.

"I'm fine." she said slowly, recovering from the shock. "But your car isn't."

Kyuhyun shrugged. "It's just a car. At least we aren't hurt right?" he smiled.

The owner of the other car came down from the car to apologize to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun's eyes widened when he realised who was on the other car. "Eunhyuk and Donghae!!" he growled.

Eunhyuk flinched and hid behind Donghae. "Eeek!" he squeaked in fear.

"I'm so sorry maknae!" Donghae bowed furiously. "I don't know why I lost control of the car all of a sudden! It's like the car was possessed or something and some magic was at work!" Donghae exclaimed.

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. "This isn't a good reason for destroying my headlights fishy." he scoffed. "Say whatever you want. Just make sure you pay me for the repair costs."

Ji eun came out of the car timidly. "Err Kyuhyun sshi, since the car has already become like that, I think we can have coffee another day. Thanks for the offer anyway." she bowed. "Bye Eunhyuk sshi, Donghae sshi, Kyuhyun sshi."

Kyuhyun pouted as he watched her go off. He turned back and glared at his two hyungs. "Yah! Look what you have done! You ruined my date!" he growled.

Krystal frowned as she watched Ji Eun walk away. She caught a glimpse of Jonghyun and the SHINee pixies hiding behind the wall. *Don't tell me.. that accident.. Jonghyun oppa was responsible?*



The SHINee pixies stared at Jonghyun in shock. "Hyung! Do you know what you just did?" Taemin whispered, clearly afraid.

Jonghyun looked away, remaining silent.

"Yah yeobo!" Key flicked Jonghyun's forehead, causing the latter to wince in pain. "You just ruined two cars! And more importantly, Ji Eun's date! This is against the rules!"

Jonghyun bit his lips. "I know." he whispered.

"Then why did you do it hyung?" Minho asked, confused. "Didn't you want Ji Eun and Kyuhyun to end up together? Why did you do that?"

"KIM JONGHYUN!" another shrill voice screamed.

They looked in the direction of the voice and found themselves looking at a genie and four pixies. "Oppa!" Krystal cried, almost in tears. "Do you know what you did? Why did you ruin Ji Eun and Kyuhyun's date?"

Jonghyun sighed. *Not another five people to interrogate me.*

"As Love Genies, we should be helping our masters to get dates, not ruin them!" Krystal shrieked. "We should help our masters find out their feelings instead of whisking them away on their birthdays! We should be helping them!"

"THAT'S BECAUSE I DON'T SEE JI EUN AS MY MASTER ANYMORE!" Jonghyun yelled.

Krystal blinked. "What?" she breathed.

Jonghyun looked away. "I said I don't see Ji Eun as my master anymore." he whispered. "I see her as a woman I have to care for and protect. I love her."

"Jonghyun!" Onew yelped. "You're a genie! You can't! You haven't become a human yet!"

"I know." Jonghyun lowered his head. "But I can't help it." his voice cracked, making even the SHINee pixies see this side of Jonghyun for the first time.

"Oppa..." Krystal winced, her heart breaking. After finding him for several hundred years, the man she loved fell for another?

"I'm sorry Krystal I-" Jonghyun's eyes rolled to the back of his head and he collapsed on the ground.

"HYUNG!" Taemin screamed.

"Relax. It's just the genie disease." Onew calmed the maknae down. "He'll be fine. He'll be fine."

Onew looked down at his unconscious dongsaeng. *But I can't say the same for his heart. Will his heart be fine too?*