Remembering the Forgotten

Jonghyun the Genie

Kyuhyun gasped when the f(x) pixies carried an unconscious Krystal back home. She was shivering and a constant frown was plastered on her face.

"What happened?" Kyuhyun gasped as he took Krystal from the pixies.

".. I think it's better for Krystal to tell you herself." Victoria hesitated. "She's going to be sick for the next three days, so please take care of her."

Kyuhyun nodded and carried Krystal to his bedroom and placed her on the bed gently. He tucked her in and was prepared to leave when he stopped.

"Kyuhyun...I'm sorry.." Krystal muttered in her sleep. A tear trickled down her cheek. "I'm so sorry."

Kyuhyun bent down and wiped the tear away. *I wonder what happened? She seems so sad.* he frowned.



Ji Eun sneaked outside the shop and she peeked in. She saw a beautiful blonde working at the counter, and Ji Eun recognized her as the girl who was drunk the other night.

The guy that helped her into the cab was nowhere in sight.

Ji Eun frowned. *Aish. I shouldn't even be doing this.*

She turned to leave when the calling of her heart intensified. She had to do this. HAD.

She took a deep breath and peeked in again. She saw the blonde talking to someone, or perhaps herself.

*Is she talking to the genie?* Ji Eun wondered.

Jessica was looking at Jonghyun teary eyed. "Thank you for being by my side all these time and even sending me home when I'm drunk." she whispered so no one else would hear it.

Jonghyun nodded. "I'm your genie after all. I can't let my master rot in the pub." he shrugged.

Jessica nodded gratefully. She didn't expect Jonghyun to be on such courteous terms with her even after she ed with so many guys, using Jonghyun to lure them to her for her pleasure.

Even the SHINee pixies, especially Taemin were hostile to her because of her flirty ways.

Jonghyun however, remained patient and helped her every time she lied that she might have spotted a possible candidate.

"Why are you so nice to me Jonghyun?" Jessica asked, tears welling in her eyes. "The SHINee pixies are fed up with me. Why aren't you?"

Jonghyun looked at her straight in the eye. "Because I want to help you get your true love as soon as possible." he said calmly. "As soon as possible." he emphasized.

Jessica squeezed her eyes shut and took a deep breath. She needed to get used to this...niceness.

"I'm going to the bathroom." she whispered when she felt like her tears were really going to flow.

Jonghyun nodded nonchalantly and flew around the shop. Ji Eun, seeing Jessica leave, took the chance and snuck into the back of the shop.

She caught sight of a pink bag with a lamp dangling from it and she raced to it quietly. She put it near her heart and kissed it before putting it back.

Jonghyun shivered and he raised his brows. "Hyung!" Taemin looked around. "Did someone activate the lamp? I swear I felt something."

Key nodded. "Yeah. But the lamp's in the room at the back right? Unless someone snuck in..." he trailed off.

"I knew it!" Onew squealed. "Hana missed me too much so she came back for me!"

Minho rolled his eyes. "She doesn't know you exist Hyung!" he scoffed.

Jonghyun heard footsteps coming from the room at the back and he held his breath. He was sure someone just activated the lamp.

But those lips that kissed the lamp... They felt... Familiar.

Ji Eun's eyes widened and her gaze landed on the genie and his four pixies in the centre of the shop.

Jonghyun gasped when he saw Ji Eun looking back at him. *She can see me?*

They froze, gazing into each other's eyes. Ji Eun felt tears welling up in her eyes.

A spark exploded in her heart and she was overcome by a gush of memories.

Finding the lamp on the ground.

The handsome topless genie that followed her around.

The genie that acted as a sumo just to ask for her forgiveness.

The genie...she fell for.

"Jonghyun." Ji Eun whispered, finally remembering someone she forgot.