er

Jonghyun the Genie

"Jonghyun!" Jessica squealed as she ran back to him, pulling him to the staff room at the back of the shop.

"I have great news!" Jessica spazzed.

Jonghyun raised his brows and looked at her skeptically. *She found another new target. I knew it.*

"I found the one I really love!" Jessica clapped her hands.

Jonghyun almost rolled his eyes. *See Kim Jonghyun I told you so.*

"I love you Jonghyun!" Jessica looked at him earnestly.

*Hah Jonghuun you shouldn't be a genie. You should be a fortune teller. I knew that-*

Jonghyun's eyes widened when he finally processed what she said. "What?" his jaw dropped.

"I love you!" Jessica smiled brightly. "I'm really sure about this Jonghyun! I love you!"

Jonghyun backed away, afraid. "Ugh.. You must be confused or something." Jonghyun frowned. "I'm your genie. I'm supposed to help you find the one you love, not for you to fall for!"

"But I have a marvelous idea!" Jessica smiled. "You can change masters! Become Ji Eun's genie again and when she finds the one she loves-"

"WHATTTTT?" Jonghyun screamed. His heart nearly stopped. "JI EUN?"

"Yeah. She's your ex master right?" Jessica shrugged nonchalantly. "Just become her master again and-"

"How did you know about her?" Jonghyun narrowed his eyes suspiciously.

"She came to find me!" Jessica smiled. "And she helped me realise that you and me can be together Jonghyun! If you become her master and help her find her love, you'll become human! Then we can be together!"

Jonghyun scowled. "I won't help her. I will help everyone in the world but I won't help her. Never." he frowned.

Jessica pouted. "Oh so you hate her?"

*It's the exact opposite.* Jonghyun sighed.

"Then just find some other master instead then Jonghyun!" Jessica suggested. "Once you become human, we can be together!"

Jonghyun groaned inwardly. This is getting complicated.



"JONGHYUN I SHALL KILL YOU FOR BEING SO GOOD LOOKING!!!" Onew screamed and tried to strangle Jonghyun with his tiny hands.

"Now that Jessica likes you, she won't be falling for any other guy that easily and her true love seems even further than ever!" Key whined and thrashed wildly in the air.

"Now it's going to take forever for us to be humans!" Onew groaned. "My Hana~~~~"

Jonghyun groaned. "Eotteohke jeongmal!" he smacked his own head. "It looks like Jessica won't ever get that true love's kiss at all! My Ji Eun baby..."



Krystal furrowed her brows as she thrashed in bed. Her fever was at it's peak, and Kyuhyun could do nothing to help.

"Krystal what happened to you?" Kyuhyun asked worriedly, wiping her forehead with a wet towel. "Please get well soon it pains me to see you like that.."

Krystal smiled weakly. "I helped Jonghyun Oppa and *cough cough* Ji Eun get together. It's against the rules." she croaked.

Kyuhyun softened. He knew how much Krystal liked Jonghyun. She had been rattling about him from the first day they met.

But she gave him up because she knew he loved another.

*She isn't as bad as she looks.* Kyuhyun softened.

"I'm cold.." Krystal mumbled. "So cold.."

Kyuhyun's brows furrowed worriedly and he tucked her with the blanket. "Is this better?" he asked.

Krystal shook her head. "I'm still cold. Hug me.. Please?" she requested weakly.

Kyuhyun hesitated for a few seconds before getting into the covers with Krystal. He wrapped his arms round her tiny waist and hugged her tightly.

"Is this better?" he asked.

Krystal nodded weakly. "Thank you Kyuhyun." she whispered.