Genie goes to work

Jonghyun the Genie

Ji Eun opened her eyes tiredly and blinked at the ceiling. Memories of the previous night flooded her mind.

*Maybe I was dreaming?* she sat up.

Taemin the tiny pixie came flying towards her with his winged generator. "Ji Eun Noona! Good morning!" he smiled a bright smile.

Ji Eun frowned. *Maybe it wasn't a dream afterall.*

The rest of the pixies came flying into the room when they heard their maknae squealing, with Key almost tumbling to the floor when he didn't fasten his wings properly.

Jonghyun came in last, looking energized and happy. "Yo Babe!" he smirked. "Your television channels are so lousy! Don't you have ? Lucky there were some bikini babes on tv last night."

Ji Eun narrowed her eyes at them. "Why are you all still here? Didn't I tell you that I don't need a genie?" she shot. "And why are you all still in my house and even watching my television!!"

Jonghyun frowned. "Heyyy! I'm not going to give up even if you persuade me to. I was once a prince alright! I'm not going to give up so easily. I'm going to make you realize what you're missing right now."

Ji Eun scowled. "Do what you want. Just don't bother me and my life." she stormed to the bathroom.

The pixies flew around anxiously. Key fumbled with the belt of the wing generator. "Yah how do you buckle these things! I'm falling!" he shrieked.

Minho rolled his eyes and just clicked the buckles together. Key was once again flying safely.

"AND PLEASE PUT ON A SHIRT FOR GOD'S SAKE!" Ji Eun stuck her head out of the toilet and glared at Jonghyun.

Jonghyun smirked at the rest of the SHINee pixies. "If she's reacting to my body it means there's still hope for her!"



Ji Eun glanced round at the backstage staff that were busy going round, doing their own things. She frowned. *Don't they see this topless genie freak flying beside me?? Why aren't they reacting??*

"They can't see me nor the pixies." Jonghyun chimed in.

Ji Eun pouted. *Figures.*

She grabbed her precious makeup kit and went straight for Beast's waiting room.

Down the corridor, Ji Eun walked past many artists and she just tipped her head in recognition without showing any sign of being excited or whatsoever.

A large group of guys walked past her and Ji Eun greeted them before disappearing into Beast's waiting room. She met eyes with one of the guys and looked away like she met eyes with a common stranger.

The guy blinked and stopped walking. His group's Hyung walked back and tapped his shoulder. "Yah Kyuhyun! Don't stone! It's time to go!" he chided softly.

Kyuhyun nodded. "Neh Eunhyuk Hyung." he pursed his lips.

*That girl...She.. She seems to attract me somehow. But I can't just put my finger on where.* he frowned while he walked.

He looked back at Beast's waiting room. "But I hope I can meet her again." he mumbled.

Ji Eun was greeted by a series of hugs and yells when she went into Beast's waiting room. Yoseob cuddled her and smiled widely. "You came on time Noona!" he smiled.

Ji Eun rolled her eyes. "I promised your manager. So who's the first to put on makeup?" she looked around.

"Me!!!" Doojoon and Kikwang yelled at the same time.

Ji Eun gestured to Kikwang since he was nearer. "Hana, you do Doojoon's makeup." she ordered.

Doojoon pouted and looked over longingly at Ji Eun. "Kikwang! Can't me switch? I want Ji Eun sshi to put my makeup!" he whined.

Kikwang bit his lips cause he knew how much how Hyung liked their makeup artist. "Sure thing Hyung." he smiled.

But Ji Eun pressed down on his shoulders and made him sit. "Don't waste time Kikwang sshi." she said coldly. "It's the same whoever applies the makeup. Hana! Hurry up!"

Hana came running with her own set of makeup to Doojoon who was currently trying to charm Ji Eun with his pouts.

Onew who had been just hanging in the air boredly suddenly straightened. His eyes fixed on Hana like when he saw chicken.

"P-p-prettyyyyyy!!!" he squealed and flew up and down in circles.

Ji Eun raised her brows and shot Jonghyun a warning look. Jonghyun rolled his eyes. "Yah calm down Hyung!" he commanded.

Onew bit his lip and gazed at Hana as she applied makeup on Doojoon, concentrating. *She's so pretty!!!* he squealed in his mind.

Meanwhile, Jonghyun was noticing how Doojoon was shooting Ji Eun frequent glances. She was ignorant of his longing eyes, how Hana had to tilt his face towards her often when he would subconsciously just turn to look at Ji Eun.

Jonghyun smirked. *Seems like our Ice Princess has an admirer. This makes everything much easier.*