Dinner Date

Jonghyun the Genie

Kyuhyun opened the car door for Ji Eun and she smiled softly before sitting down. Kyuhyun kept glancing at Ji Eun, as if he was still not over the shock that she agreed to go on a dinner date with him.

Jonghyun and the SHINee pixies came out of the lamp that Ji Eun hung on her bag like a keychain and looked round the car and explored the new territory.

Taemin was whizzing around the back seats and sniffing the leather seats. "OMO!" He gasped. "These are animal skins! THIS MAN IS BAD!!" He pointed at Kyuhyun.

"Then Onew hyung is even worse since he ate so many chicken in his life!" Minho snickered.

"BUT NOONA!!!" Taemin continued his protest. "He used animal skins!! He is EEEVILLLLL!!! Don't go on a dinner date with mmmmhhhhfffff-"

Key smiled awkwardly and covered Taemin's mouth. "HEHE! Don't listen to him talk nonsense! Go on with the date!" he waved.

Ji Eun chuckled softly and stifled a laugh.

Kyuhyun looked at her with raised brows. "Anything funny?" he asked curiously.

Ji Eun shook her head. Kyuhyun looked at her, scrutinizing her. "You're different." he observed. "You laugh more and smile more." he said, like he just invented the lightbulb.

Ji Eun looked at him amused and giggled softly. Kyuhyun's eyes widened. "LOOK! You're smiling again!" he shrieked.

Kyuhyun didn't focus on the road and nearly ran into the lamp post. "KYAHHH LOOK ON THE ROAD!" Ji Eun screamed.

Kyuhyun swerved in time and dodged an accident. He stopped the car at the side and panted with his eyes wide. He looked back at Ji Eun who was pale with fright.

"Oh god this is embarrassing." Kyuhyun scratched his head. "Are you alright? Hurt anywhere?" he asked concerned.

Ji Eun shook her head. Kyuhyun heaved a sigh of relief. "I'm glad." he smiled. "As I was saying... You smile!" he still looke shocked.

Ji Eun had to laugh at that one.

 

Ji Eun and Kyuhyun were sitting at the table with Jonghyun sitting beside Ji Eun on the empty chair. The SHINee pixies were flying around as usual.

"Key Umma~~" Taemin whined. "Look at BANANA MILKKKKKK!!!" he pointed to the milk a toddler was drinking from another table.

"Oh my poor baby!!" Key cuddled Taemin.

"CHHHEEEEKKKKAANNNNN!!" Onew screamed when Kyuhyun's chicken chop was served. He hovered above the plate of chicken and was practically trying to swallow the whole thing when he couldn't eat.

"Why has SHINee become so embarrassing?" Minho facepalmed himself.

Ji Eun watched as Kyuhyun took a large mouth of his chicken and Onew was crying as the chicken ended in another person's mouth. She looked down at her spagetti and was relieved that she didn't order anything chicken related.

She swallowed her spagetti happily and chewed gratefully like a child. The tomato sauce got on the side of and she remained oblivious.

Jonghyun chuckled at her child-like behavior and Ji Eun raised her brows at him. "Nothing." he shook his head biting back a grin.

Soon Kyuhyun was the one to notice. He too chuckled and took a piece of tissue and wiped the side of . Ji Eun jerked away embarrassed and took the tissue from him. "It's okay." she said sternly. "I can do it myself."

She shot a murderous look at Jonghyun. "You could have told me!" she mouthed.

Jonghyun shrugged and grinned, satisfied with his matchmaking skills.

Someone cleared his throat and Ji Eun turned her head back to Kyuhyun. "Actually, I've been meaning to ask you something Ji Eun ah." Kyuhyun started bashfully.

"What made you agree to today's dinner date?" Kyuhyun asked curiously. "You didn't seem keen on spending time with me if I recall correctly."

Ji Eun glanced at Jonghyun with a wistful smile. "I figured a date wouldn't hurt." she smiled softly.

"HAH!" Jonghyun smirked. "My One Hour Date was JJANG right!"

Ji Eun smiled to herself. Kyuhyun smiled contented. *This means she's one step closer to accepting a relationship.*

WAE! NAL GEUREOKE SWIBGE DDEONNANI

KEEP YOUR HEAD DOWN!!

Ji Eun whipped out her phone and her eyes widened at the number. "Why did Aunt Eunjoo call all of a sudden?" she muttered.

"Yeomseyo?" she greeted.

Ji Eun nearly dropped the phone when she heard what Aunt Eunjoo said. "Mwo?" she croaked.

She stood up abruptly and grabbed her bag. "Mianhae Kyuhyun sshi I have to go!" she shrieked anxiously.

"Is anything the matter? Do you need a ride?" Kyuhyun asked worried.

"It's okay!" Ji Eun half screamed and ran off with Jonghyun trailing anxiously behind.