Activation Complete

Jonghyun the Genie

Ji Eun crawled onto her bed in her pajamas, contented with the show she watched. In the end, she only missed the first fifteen minutes of it and enjoyed the rest of the show.

She dragged her bag towards her and emptied her bag for her planner to check the next day's schedules. The miniature lamp fell out of the bag.

Ji Eun blinked. "I brought it home with me?" she thought out loud.

She noticed fine tiny carvings at the side of the lamp and squinted to read the words engraved.

"Lamp to fulfill all love wishes. To activate, put lamp at your heart for 5 seconds and kiss it."

Ji Eun rolled her eyes. *Like I'm going to let my lips touch that dirty thing lying on the ground.*

"People are so lame nowadays." she muttered as she chucked the lamp into her drawer.



"WHOOOHOO THREE CHEERS FOR BEAST!" Kikwang yelled excitedly and toasted his drink with everyone.

Ji Eun sipped her cocktail boredly and looked around. Hana nudged her. "Yah! Pay attention will you!" she hissed. "They won the triple crown for God's sake! Just listen to them for a while."

Ji Eun pouted and pretended to be interested in what Beast was talking about. "We could not have won without our Manager Hyung!" Yoseob cheered. "And coordi Noona!"

"And not to forget our Ji Eun sshi!" Doojoon winked charismatically.

Hana sighed. "He's so cute!" she whispered. "Look! All the people in the pub are attracted to Yoon Doojoon! I don't see why you're not!"

Ji Eun raised her brows. "Cause I think he's human like us?" she hissed.

The celebration went on well and Beast drank with all their might since they were finally given a chance to let it all out. Hana clapped happily as Yoseob joked around while Jo Eum just hoped for the whole thing to end.

"Let's talk about our love life!" Hyunseung started all of a sudden. "Starting with the only one with a girlfriend: Junhyung!"

Junhyung smiled giddily. "What can I say? I'm a happy man!" he giggled drunkenly.

"Man that's mushy!" Doojoon gagged.

"Then let's see you do better!" Junhyung scoffed and shoved Doojoon in Ji Eun's direction.

Ji Eun bit her lips and tried to avoid eye contact with the leader. "I like her but she doesn't seem to like me!" Doojoon pouted, red in the face due to the alcohol. "But I won't give up!" he announced.

Beast members clapped enthusiastically and Ji Eun just smiled like it was a light hearted joke. *Why is love the topic on everyone's mind?* she frowned.

*Why can't it be the financial situation, the next hit song, or even what to eat for breakfast?* she pouted. *Why focus so much on something that doesn't exist?*



Ji Eun felt exceptionally sad as she sat down on her bed. Memories of her broken past came gushing out of the cages she feverently tried to lock them up in.

She remembered how she was abandoned. How she was cast aside. How she was treated like she wasn't important at all.

And how it all hurt so bad.

Her mind suddenly travelled to the lamp she found. She made her way to the drawer and pried it out.

She blew on it and read the instructions again.

"Fulfill all love wishes?" she mumbled. "Guess I'll just have a try."

She placed the lamp over her heart and counted to five before placing a sweet kiss on it.

She looked at the lamp that seemed to look exactly the same as before. "What a scam." she muttered, preparing to throw the darn thing into the bin.

Just then, smoke began filtering out of the snout of the lamp and filling the whole room. *What?* Ji Eun's eyes widened in surprise.

A handsome man that wasn't wearing any shirt came out o the snout as well. (Don't ask me how he fit. I don't know.^^)

Ji Eun's jaw dropped in shock. *Am I dreaming?* she thought.

"Wow that's the first time I've tasted lips you know!" The man/ghost/creature/unknown being smirked.

Ji Eun backed away, afraid and held her breath. This was out of her imagination and her capacity to comprehend.

"Who are you?" she whispered, trembling in fear.

The man/ghost/creature/unknown being smiled and flew (YES FLEW) towards her, throwing her a killer smile.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" he smirked. "Kim Jonghyun, your Love Genie at your service."

"I'm going mad." Ji Eun mumbled, before she was wiped out cold as she fainted.