Birthday with Kyuhyun

Jonghyun the Genie

Ji Eun woke up the next morning, startled, as she was welcomed by the over enthusiasm.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JI EUN!!!" the SHINee pixies chorused. The one that shouted the loudest was none other than oh-so-hot genie: Jonghyun.

"Happy 20th birthday Ji Eun baby!" Jonghyun smiled brightly and flew round her. "You're an old lady now!" he guffawed.

"Yah yeobo that's not something you should say to a girl!" Key chided.

Ji Eun wrinkled her nose. "Not older than you!" she scoffed, but a smile was hanging by her lips. "At least I'm not a few hundred years old!"

Jonghyun pretended to be stabbed by her words and the rest of SHINee pretended to support him up.

Ji Eun laughed heartily and shook her head. "You're all so dorky!" she giggled. "GAH! I'm washing up!"

Jonghyun smiled as he watched her go. *She's smiling a lot more now. And it's so much prettier.* he thought.



Jonghyun for the first time, decided not to go with Ji Eun on her date with Kyuhyun. "You don't want to go?" Ji Eun blinked in surprise. "That's a first." she said slowly.

Jonghyun shook his head. "Nah. I'm taking an off day from being a love genie today." he smiled. "But promise me something okay?"

Ji Eun raised her brows questioningly. "Come home by 11pm tonight. I want to spend the last one hour of your birthday with you." he grinned.

The SHINee pixies nodded. "Yeah! We want to spend some time with you too!" Onew nodded.

Ji Eun smiled. "Okay. I'll make sure I come home before 11pm today!" she promised. "Bye! I'll be going now!"

Jonghyun waved, his heart feeling a little weird seeing her going off on a date with another guy. He shrugged the feeling off and turned back to the SHINee pixies.

"Ready for Ji Eun baby's birthday preparation?" he asked brightly.

"OH YEAH!" Taemin squealed. "We must prepare banana milk!!"



"You look beautiful today." Kyuhyun complimented as he handed Ji Eun a bouquet of roses. "Happy Birthday Mrs Lollipop." he leant down and kissed her cheek.

Ji Eun stiffened uncomfortably and nodded awkwardly. "Thank you Kyuhyun sshi." she smiled. "Where are we going today?"

Kyuhyun smiled and laced his hand through hers. "Do you remember how you wanted to go to the Lotte World when we were young?" he reminisced. "We are going there today to fufil your wish from 14 years ago."

Ji Eun giggled. "That's when I was six Kyuhyun sshi! Now I'm already 20!"

Kyuhyun shrugged. "So? Doesn't mean we can't be young for once!" he grinned. "Come on Ji Eun ah, I want to make up to all these years of absence."

He pulled her along with a big grin on his face. *I'm never letting this hand go ever again.*

They arrived at the entrance of Lotte World soon after, with Ji Eun staring at the place wide-eyed. "Waah!" she exclaimed.

Kyuhyun chuckled at her child-like behavior. "Didn't you come to Lotte World after I left the orphanage?" he asked softly.

Ji Eun  shook her head. "After you left I worked hard so that I can support myself and not burden Aunt Eunjoo, and after that it was work work work. I never had time for this, and no one to go with." she confessed.

Kyuhyun softened and brushed lloose strands of hair out of her face. "I'm sorry Ji Eun ah." he apologized softly. "If only I didn't leave."

Ji Eun smiled. "I realize now it's not your fault Kyuhyun sshi." she nodded. "Being adopted is a good thing. Look, you're a big star now because of that isn't it?"

Kyuhyun sighed. "But I caused you 14 years of misery." he muttered.

"I'll make up to you Ji Eun ah. I promise." Kyuhyun smiled. He squeezed her hand gently.

"And what's with Kyuhyun sshi here and Kyuhyun sshi there?" Kyuhyun pouted. "I want to hear you calal me oppa."

"Eh?" Ji Eun blinked. "Oppa?"

Kyuhyun nodded. "Yes oppa. I'm older aren't I?"

Ji Eun her lips awkwardly. "Kyuhyun o-o-o...O-o-o.." she stuttered, red in the face. Somehow, it felt really awkward.

Kyuhyun chuckled at her expression. "It's okay. I'll wait till you cal me oppa willingly." he ruffled her hair.

He took her hand again and smiled. "Let's go Ji Eun ah!"