Sorry

Jonghyun the Genie

Ji Eun stared at the gifts Kyuhyun gave her and a small smile appeared on her face.

*He's nice.*

Her thoughts travelled to Jonghyun and the tiny smile was immediately erased from her face.

She looked around the empty room and her heart felt as empty as the room. She had ignored Jonghyun for the whole day and she kind of missed him.

He had stuck next her all the time and now he was suddenly not around, afraid to talk to her. She missed their old times, quarreling over the smallest things.

She frowned when she realized what she was thinking. "Why am I thinking about this? He's just a genie." she mumbled.

She laid down on bed and sighed while looking at the ceiling.

"But I can't deny that I was really afraid when I thought he left me." she whispered.

She bit her lips and pondered on what Jonghyun meant to her.

An assistant?

Not really, he meant more to her than Hana.

A Genie?

That's what he was but he always screwed things up for her instead of helping so she isn't seeing how he's a professional genie at all.

A friend?

Perhaps? He did stand by her when she needed comfort after all. Was he a friend to her?

"Most probably." she whispered.

But deep down, she knew that friends didn't suffice. He was something else, closer to her heart.

Before Ji Eun could have more time thinking about this, she heard loud banging and glass shattering outside.

She stood up abruptly and rushed outside to see what happened.

She found the SHINee pixies in a fluster clear the mess up, with a broken vase on the floor and the table being shifted out of place.

"Opps!" Key gulped as he saw Ji Eun.

Ji Eun's eyes widened when she saw what caused the chaos.

In the middle of her living room, there was a full real sized Sumo Wrestler that seemed to be the reason why her living room seemed to have a hurricane pass by.

The large sumo noticed her presence and he slowly turned himself round, moving his large .

His huge huge belly almost knocked over her LCD Tv set and she rushed over in an instant to set it right.

"Yah watch where you're-" Ji Eun started when she looked up at the sumo and faltered.

"Jonghyun?" Ji Eun gasped.

The large sumo blushed. Jonghyun's handsome head stuck out at the top of the large flabby body. "Hehe.." he trailed off awkwardly. "Hi?" he waved uncertainly.

Ji Eun raised her brows. "Why are you looking like this?"

Jonghyun had used his powers to have fake sumo Jonghyuns cheer her up when she just knew of the news of her parent's death, but she never saw a real life sized Sumo Jonghyun before.

"Actually..." Jonghyun turned red.

Onew saved him and cut in. "He wanted to apologize for yesterday so he used magic to turn himself into a sumo hoping it will make your anger subside."

"You did all this to make my anger subside?" Ji Eun asked.

Jonghyun used his flabby arms to scratch his head. "So did I succeed?" he asked softly.

He went up to her slowly and took her hands in his fat large ones. "I'm really sorry Ji Eun baby." he said sincerely. "I promise I won't do something like that again so forgive me okay?"

Ji Eun smiled inwardly. *He looks so foolish now.*

"Hmmm let me think about it..." Ji Eun pretended to think.

"Please babe!" Jonghyun was close to kneeling on the floor to beg for forgiveness. "I even transformed my awesome hot body into this fat lump for you! Forgive me please??" he pleaded.

Ji Eun chuckled. "I will forgive you..." she smiled slyly. "IF YOU'LL DO A SUMO DANCE!" she shrieked.

The SHINee pixies laughed happily and thumped their chests in approval. "This is such a great idea Ji Eun!" Minho laughed. "I would love to see Jonghyun Hyung dance in his flabby fat body and see those fat jiggle!"

Jonghyun covered his face. "Oh god." he groaned.

Ji Eun laughed and looked at him expectantly. Jonghyun sighed and went to the middle of her dining room and started dancing Sorry Sorry to ask for forgiveness.

The moment he bent down, his large caused the dining table to nearly topple down and he grabbed at the glass table in shock.

"You sure you want me to dance babe?" Jonghyun asked panic-stricken. He could feel the danger of having an over sized body.

Ji Eun and the rest of the SHINee pixies were laughing their heads off at how stupid he looked. "O-okay I *haha* I forgive you *haha* Jonghyun!" Ji Eun said between breaths.

Jonghyun smiled widely and felt that all his sacrifice was worth it.