Her first Lollipop

Jonghyun the Genie

Kyuhyun looked over at Ji Eun after Jin Ae left, concerned. "Are you alright?" he asked tenderly.

Ji Eun nodded and pushed her cheeks up to smile. Honestly, she was a little taken aback by how horrifying these fans could be.

Onew was flying up and down in full panic mode. "OMG OMG OMG!! There's an assassin! My dear chicken pie Hana!!! She must quit immediately!"

Eunhyuk sauntered over to Hana and smiled brightly. "Don't worry my baby, if anything happens, I'll protect you from those crazy fans."

Hana rolled her eyes. "I know Taekwondo if you didn't know." she notified. "And Jin Ae was Kyuhyun's fan anyway. It didn't concern you."

Eunhyuk face turned black while Onew was celebrating in the background.

Kyuhyun nodded and he looked at Ji Eun with an assuring gaze. "Don't worry alright?" he smiled. "She is my fan, but I'd gladly lose all my fans if they dare hurt you."

He took out a lollipop from his pocket and handed it to her. Ji Eun's eyes widened.

"Here." he smiled. "A lollipop will do wonders when you're scared."

Ji Eun frowned. "I'm not scared." she muttered, but she took the lolly anyway.

Kyuhyun grinned and left with the rest of Super Junior after they were done. Ji Eun stared at the lollipop and bit her lip.

Memories of the past started flooding through her mind.

FLASHBACK

6 year old Ji Eun hugged her knees and sat in the corner of the backyard where no other kids went. It had been a month after she got the letter from her parents, officially declaring that they didn't want her in their lives anymore.

The kids were teasing her more than ever, and she didn't have a single friend.

Tears were streaming down her cheeks, and she sniffed softly, afraid that someone will hear her.

All of a sudden, a large red lollipop came into view. She blinked at it and looked up, seeing a cute little boy staring down at her.

"Don't cry. Big girls don't cry." the boy offered the lollipop.

Ji Eun's lips trembled and she took it quietly. She looked over to the boy that now proceeded sit beside her. "Why aren't you calling me names?" she whispered.

The boy blinked. Then he laughed. "Why would I call you names?" he chuckled.

Ji Eun frowned. "Because everyone else does." she mumbled softly. "Because I have parents that don't want me. Because I'm not desired in this world."

The boy softened. "I don't think you're not wanted." he whispered. "At least I want you in my life because I want you as my friend."

"R-r-really?" Ji Eun asked, shocked.

"Yes really." the boy smiled and ruffled her hair. "And why are we whispering?"

"I don't know." Ji Eun blinked, her voice still soft.

The boy giggled. "You're cute." he poked her cheeks.

Ji Eun's cheeks flushed red and she looked up at him with large puffy eyes. The boy smiled and held out his hand. "Friends?" he offered.

Ji Eun smiled for the first time in ages and took his hand. "Friends." she repeated. "Thank you for being my friend, Mr Lollipop."

The boy's eyes widened. "Mr Lollipop?"

Ji Eun nodded enthusiastically. "You gave me lollipop so you're Mr Lollipop!" she giggled.

The boy chuckled. "Then you're Mrs Lollipop!" he suggested. "Mrs Lollipop want to play with me?"

Ji Eun nodded gratefully and took his hand.

END OF FLASHBACK

(To be continued)