PLEASE READ!

Jonghyun the Genie


PROLOGUE: PLEASE READ THIS!!


This is just a intoduction to the whole Love Genie business so I hope you'll read this to gain a better idea :D

 

THE LOVE GENIE RULE BOOK


1. Love Genies were originally humans that have commited Love Sins in their lives. They must help 100 people in the opposite to find their true love as their punishment.


2. Other people who have helped the Love Genie in commiting these sins in their past life will become pixies, to assist the Love Genies in the completion of the 100 couples.


3. With the completion of the 100 couples, the Love Genie is given another chance to become human again, and so will his assistant pixies.


4. When the Love Genie lives as a human again, he/she will continue life from the age he/she died.


5. Love Genies are not traditional Genies that can only grant three wishes from their human masters. The Love Genie can grant an unlimited amount of wishes by the master, provided these wishes can help their master find their true love.


Eg. Bigger eyes, musical talent, better S line, etc that will help the Master to attract the one he/she likes.

The Love Genie will also do whatever that will help their Master in their relationship.

6. However, it is out of the Love Genie's capabilities to mae one person fall for another.


7. The first person to activate the lamp will be the master to the Love Genie.


8. Consecutive people who activate the lamp there after will be able to see the Love Genie, but they will not be able to command the Love Genie to do anything and the Love Genie will not help them in their love life.


9. People who did not activate the lamp will not be able to see the Love Genies. This is unless the Love Genies are not in their human forms.


10. Love Genies can temporarily become humans for one hour in a day to make the mission of helping their Masters more efficient. However, this is different from when the Love Genie is set free from their punishment. The Love Genies will turn back into genies after an hour and will not be able to be seen by normal people again.


11. Love Genies must stay close to their lamps, or they will feel tired easily.


12. The Love Genie's task is completed once the human Master shares a kiss with his/her true love.


13. Love Genies cannot do anything that will saotage the relationship of their Masters and the Prime True Love Candidate.


14. If the Love Genies go against #13, they will become a human for 3 days and suffer the "genie disease".


15. Upon the completion of the 100 successful couples, the Love Genies will erase any memory of themselves and their pixies in their Ex-Master's minds, leaving the memories of their masters and their true loves.

16. The masters can only fall in love with a full human, or the mission will not be accomplished.

 17. Even if a genie decides to abandon his master, if his ex-master is able to get her/his true love's kiss in 99 days after the genie leaves, the mission is still considered accomplised.

 

HOPE THAT YOU'LL BE CLEARER ABOUT THIS GENIE BUSINESS NOW!! ^^

If you have any questions or queries, feel free to comment or write on my wall!

COMMENT AND SUBSCIBE!!