I don't need love

Jonghyun the Genie

Jonghyun rolled his eyes. "I thought that was obvious enough already." he scoffed.

He clicked and a magical screen appeared and hovered in mid air. "I think this is the first time I've had to use the introductory video for Love Genies!" he muttered.

"Watch this and you'll understand what we Love Genies do." he said.

Ji Eun nodded and curiously glanced at the hovering magical screen. The screen flickered several times before an image of a couple walking together hand in hand was shown.

"Don't you envy them? Having someone to love, having someone to love you back. To have someone to share your joy and burdens with? To have someone to spend the rest of your life with?" the enthusiastic emcee said.

Ji Eun frowned. *Huh? What is this?*

"The Love Genie is your answer!" the hyperactive voice squealed again. "We have many various Love Genies spread over the world, not that common though, so you're extremely lucky to have found the Lamp!"

Taemin and Key clapped enthusiastically while Minho just stared longingly at the basketball court downstairs.

"Our Love Genies will be able to help you find and get the one and only knight in shining armor or damsel in distress you were dreaming for all your life!" the voice shrieked like it was he best deal in the world. "With the Love Genies help, you'll be able to live the rest of your life in the bliss of love!"

"When you just seal the deal with a kiss,-"

"WAAAAIIIIITTT!" Ji Eun shrieked and waved her hands about frustrated.

Jonghyun flustered and put out the screen. "Yeah? So you wanna tell me who's this guy you've got your eyes on but can't get?" he asked.

Ji Eun pursed her lips irritatedly. "I don't need you. I don't need love."

Jonghyun frowned. "Eh? You mean you already have a boyfriend?" he furrowed his brows.

"How is it possible?" he muttered under his breath. "The Lamp can only be found by single girls! If you're already attached.."

"YAH CAN YOU JUST LISTEN TO ME!!" Ji Eun screamed loudly.

Jonghyun and rest of the SHINee pixies froze in mid air. Ji Eun sighed tiredly. "When I say I don't need love," she explained. "I mean I don't need a boyfriend."

Jonghyun's jaw dropped and he gaped at her. SHINee flew around in panic, knocking things off the shelf.

"Oh Noona!" Taemin suddenly chirped. "You mean you don't need a boyfriend but you need a husband?"

"AHHH~~~ So that's it!" the rest of the pixies said in unison.

"You could have just told me you know.." Jonghyun shook his head and flipped his bands dramatically.

Ji Eun took a deep breath to compose herself. "Yah!" she said sternly. "Just listen to me." she ordered like when she ordered the playful Beast members (aka Yoseob) to settle down and put on their makeup.

"I don't need a boyfriend." Ji Eun stated. "I don't need a husband. Or soulmate, or other half or life partner or whatever you call it. I don't need someone to spend the rest of my life with. I'm fine by myself and I don't want a guy to interrupt with my already peaceful life. I don't need love."

At this point, the SHINee pixies who had been flying in circles went into a massive crash when Key who was also flying in the circle, suddenly stopped in shock and caused Onew to crash into him from behind.

The two other younger pixies banged into their hyung's and they fell onto the bed in a heap.

Jonghyun was unamused, his jaw completely looking liked it was dislocated and he was staring at Ji Eun like she was frown outer space.

"What do you mean by you don't need love?" he asked in disbelief. "How can anyone not need love?" he asked in annoyance.

Onew crawled out from the bottom of the heap of pixies and poked his head out. "Totally!!" he nodded furiously "Everyone needs love! Not one of the other girl masters in the past didn't need love!" he pouted.

Jonghyun nodded. "Come on! You're my 100th master! After this I can be free!" he convinced. "Maybe you just don't believe I can make love happen for you!"

He flew nearer excitedly. "You know Yong Junhyung the singer you work for?" he asked. Ji Eun nodded slowly, not knowing where he conversation was leading to.

"He suddenly was able to get Goo Hara's heart because of the help from one of my fellow female Love Genies!" he protested. "He forgot about the genie when he kissed Hara. But I can help you like that too if you let me!"

Ji Eun bit her lip. "If being your 100th master means so much to you, then change your master." she said coldly. "You're just wasting your time with me because I won't fall in love. I don't believe in the existence of love. So just find another master."

Jonghyun and SHINee pixies stared at Ji Eun stalking off to the bathroom, trembling in shock.

"Eotteohke Hyung?" Taemin squeaked. "Should we change masters or not?"

Jonghyun smirked. "I don't believe she doesn't need love. She's just in denial. Kim Jonghyun won't give up and change masters unless I'm not Kim Jonghyun."

He stared at the bathroom door intensely. "I'm going to make her fall for someone before she knows it."