Changing Artistes

Jonghyun the Genie

Ji Eun and Doojoon reached for the doorknob at the same time and both of them retracted their hands. "Hehe you first." Doojoon gestured.

Ji Eun nodded and went out with a frown. *This is what I'm afraid of. Awkwardness.*

"I guess it's time to quit being Beast's makeup artist." Ji Eun muttered under her breath.

When Doojoon and the rest of Beast weren't around, Ji Eun went straight to Beast's manager to notify him of her departure.

"Why? The boys are used to you already! Don't leave!" The manager frowned.

Ji Eun pursed her lips. "I don't want to have an awkward relationship with my clients." she confessed. "I don't want to cause any distraction for Doojoon sshi as well. I think its better to leave."

The manager sighed. "I guess. I'll help you find if any other artists need new makeup artists." he offered.

"Thank you." Ji Eun bowed.

When she walked off, Jonghyun came bombarding her with a whole lot of questions. "Why are you changing artists? Now how is Doojoon going to court you? Why don't you like Doojoon?" he rambled on.

Ji Eun sighed. "I told you I don't need love." she pursed her lips irritatedly. "I don't want an awkward relationship with Doojoon so it's better to leave."

"Buttt!!!!" Jonghyun frowned.

"It's settled. I'll leave." Ji Eun said firmly.

Jonghyun sighed and frowned, following her from behind instead of going back to the lamp.

They went to a shopping mall to shop of various makeup and the SHINee pixies were flying round like they entered a new wonderland.

"Woah Hyung!" Taemin squealed. "Look at this new broom!" he pointed to a powder brush.

"Wow the makeup these days are so different from last time." Minho raised his brows as he saw a 24 colour eye shadow collection.

"KYYYAAAHHH scarryyyy!!" Taemin pointed to a mascara that looked black and eerie in banana milk terms.

Jonghyun fixed his eyes on Ji Eun while she shopped around. He looked her up and down and frowned.

"To be honest, her body isn't that bad. She's not as curvy as I would have liked but she would have satisfied any normal man. And she isn't that bad looking either." he mumbled.

He watched as she chose the colours of blush carefully. "So why doesn't she need love?" he questioned no one.

He saw one of the male assistants eying Ji Eun interested, and saw Ji Eun cast a glare at the darned man.

*Why is she so resistant towards relationships?* Jonghyun pondered. *It can't be that she doesn't have confidence. She's good enough. So why??*

Ji Eun chose several sets of blushes and headed for the cashier. She bumped into a masked person and both of them fell on the floor.

"Ah! Jwesonghabnida!" the masked man apologized and helped to pick up her dropped makeup.

One of the powder cracked and the blush was all over he floor. "Omo! It broke!" the masked man frowned. "I'll pay for this!"

Ji Eun shook her head. "There's no need to." she looked up.

She met eyes with the masked man, whose eyes widened till they looked like they hurt. "You!" the man gasped. "You're the girl that rejected Doojoon sshi!"

Ji Eun blinked. *How did he know?*

The man took of his mouth piece and smiled. Ji Eun raised her brows. *It's him.*

The man smiled happily and helped her up. "We finally meet." he smiled goofily.

He held out his hand. "Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Cho Kyuhyun! One of the lead singers from Super Junior!" he greeted.

Ji Eun avoided the hand shake. "Ah.. I'm Park Ji Eun. Makeup artist.. Or once makeup artist of Beast." she shrugged.

Kyuhyun raised his brows. "Once?" he repeated.

Ji Eun shrugged. "Long story." she frowned. "I have to go. Nice to meet you Kyuhyun sshi." she bowed.

Kyuhyun held her back. "I can help to pay for this." he pointed to the compact powder he broke.

Ji Eun shook her head. "It's okay Kyuhyun sshi. I can manage. Bye." she walked off without being bothered by the fact that THE CHO KYUHYUN FROM SUPERJUNIOR was holding onto her arm.

Kyuhyun stared at her as she left. "Park Ji Eun." he repeated. "I don't know why but I really want to get to know you more."