Changes

Jonghyun the Genie

It was another in the set. This time, the Super Junior members were all dressed in new different costumes and were preparing to film the Album cover for their new Album.

This time, their concept was a mixture of Super Heroes, y Mature men and Modern Fashion Leaders. In one word: Hot.

Especially for the photoshoots, Siwon had a single jacket without anything underneath, revealing his great hot body.

Hana squealed non stop and tugged on Ji Eun's sleeve. "Unnie!" she whispered excitedly. "Look at Siwon sshi's chocolate abs! He has such a great body."

Ji Eun nodded, not interested.

It came to Kyuhyun's turn to have her put his makeup. He watched her expression while she patted the powder on his face. She didn't seem bothered or in the least affected by he fact that she was surrounded by so many hot guys and all of them wearing revealing clothings.

"Did Beast wear such revealing outfits too?" Kyuhyun asked curiously.

"Eh?" Mi Hye blinked. "Ah no. They wore suits."

Kyuhyun frowned. "And you don't seem bothered by Super Junior's abs. Are our bodies not up to standard?" he asked worriedly.

Ji Eun chuckled softly at how ridiculous he sounded. Despite the circumstances, Kyuhyun felt his spirits lift at the soft jingling sound of her laugh.

"Your fans would definitely go crazy for your bodies. They are fine." she assured.

Kyuhyun heaved a sigh of relief. "But then why don't you seem interested or anything?" he frowned. His eyes widened. "Don't tell me you don't like men?"

Ji Eun shook her head and laughed. "No I'm not lesbian. But you're half right. I'm not that interested in men." she confessed. "But I know hot guys when I see them and I can assure you Super Junior is hot."

Kyuhyun smiled brightly at the compliment. He would have loved it more if it had been "Kyuhyun is hot."

"Maybe I'm not affected because I'm too used to seeing guy's bodies." Ji Eun murmured softly.

She cast a glance at Jonghyun who waved back at her when he caught her looking. She smiled softly and resumed with the makeup. *I see Jonghyun's abs all day, so what's so surprising about other people's abs?*

Eunhyuk was flaunting his well built body in front of Hana and Onew was desperately trying to cover Hana's eyes even though she couldn't see him.

"How's my body Hana sshi?" Eunhyuk asked.

Hana rolled her eyes. "Worse than a chicken's." she scoffed.

Onew punched the air in delight. "That's my girl!" he yelled.

"She's not your girl." Taemin pointed out. "She doesn't even know you exist!"

Onew threw a murderous glare. "Say anymore, I'll ban you from banana milk when we turn back to humans!"

Ji Eun stifled a laugh as she moved on to put eyeliner for Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun watched her curiously. *She's laughing more nowadays. She seems to be changing.* he grinned.

*Maybe I should try again?* he thought.

"Ji Eun ah." he called. "Mmmmhh?" Ji Eun answered.

"After the schedule, do you want to go for dinner with me?" he asked carefully.

Ji Eun froze and bit her lip. She saw Jonghyun nodding his head furiously at her and she thought of her "Date" with Jonghyun the previous night.

It wasn't extremely fun filled or anything, but she had to admit she liked it, even if it only lasted for an hour.

She wanted to relive the moment.

"I know of a good Japanese restaurant!" Kyuhyun rattled on. "Or if you like Italian food I know of a friend who opened an Italian restaurant or if you like-"

"Okay." Ji Eun nodded.

Kyuhyun blinked back at her. "Eh?" he squeaked, like he lost his voice. "Okay? You mean you're willing to come to dinner with me?"

Ji Eun nodded. "Yeah. Your makeup's done by the way." she said and walked off to help Ryeowook get his makeup done.

Kyuhyun stood frozen at his spot. *She said YESSSSSS!!!! Omg this is unbelievable!*

He smile widely to himself. *Maybe i did melt the ice princess after all?*