Unexpected

Jonghyun the Genie

Jonghyun smiled secretly to himself as he watched Ji Eun and Hana work while the Super Junior members were fooling around, just like how the SHINee pixies were.

Ji Eun was testing the new range of eyeshadow on her hands and trying to match the colours with each of the Super Junior members.

Kyuhyun smiled as he watched her focused expression. He found it especially attractive when a woman was giving her all in what she was doing. And Ji Eun looked very womanly and sophisticated, knowing about these things.

"She's so cute." he mumbled to himself.

Jonghyun, who was behind Kyuhyun at that time, caught what the latter was saying. He smiled softly to himself as he fixed his gaze on Ji Eun.

She picked up a new colour of eyeshadow and made an amazed expression when she saw the new colour. "Wow! This is good!" she mumbled to herself.

Jonghyun chuckled softly at her cuteness. "Yes. She's really cute." he whispered.

Soon, the Super Junior members were good to go in their y outfits dressed to make a girl faint. Definitely not for the faint hearted.

The room emptied leaving Ji Eun, Jonghyun, Hana and the SHINee pixies. Hana yawned and stretched. "Omo unnieni think I might just fall asleep if I continue with this." she said sleepily.

Ji Eun smiled at her tired expression. "I think I'll get a drink and take a walk around." she mumbled. "Maybe I'll meet L.Joe from Teen Top somewhere!"

"You e!" Ji Eun shook her head.

"Well he is good looking no denying." Hana scoffed. She looked back at Ji Eun before going. "Want to come with me unnie?" she asked. "L.Joe is really hot you know!"

Ji Eun shook her head and chuckled. "No thanks. I'd rather test the range of eyeshadow."

Hana shrugged and went off with Onew screaming behind her. "WHO'S THAT L.JOE HUH?" he screamed. "I bet there's no guy hotter than me! Don't go Hana!!"

Jonghyun went up to Ji Eun and smiled softly. "Hey." he said tenderly. "Want a drink? I'll just go out and steal one from the vending machine."

"No that's stealing!" Ji Eun frowned. "Use money Jonghyun!" she threw him a few coins.

Jonghyun instantly turned into a human and flashed her a killer smile. "I'll be back soon baby!" he winked and went off with the SHINee pixies arguing after him what drink they should get.

The last thing Ji Eun heard was Taemin insisting that it should be banana milk.

Ji Eun sighed and laid back on her chair. She put her hand on her heart and found it beating loudly as she recalled the wink Jonghyun sent her.

She shook her head. *Omo what's wrong with me?*

"This is weird." she mumbled as she tried to calm her rapidly beating heart.

Suddenly, she spotted a shiny object poking out of Kyuhyun's bag. She froze.

Somehow, it looked oddly familiar.

She took small careful steps as she made her way towards the bag. She slowly lifted it to take a closer look at the object that sparked her interest.

It wasn't like her to pry into someone else's belongings bit this time, she had this tugging feeling in her heart that made her do it anyway.

Her jaw dropped opened when she picked up the shiny golden object.

It was a lamp.

Yes that's right. A lamp similar to the one Jonghyun came from.

She scrutinized the sides and saw a row of words engraved.

It was the exact words as on Jonghyun lamp.

She froze in shock. *Kyuhyun has a love genie as well?*

She badly wanted to see the other genie and she found herself putting the lamp to her heart before kissing it softly.

All of a sudden, there was a pink mist that was unexpectedly sweet smelling and Ji Eun made out the shapes of large black person and four small ones.

When the mist cleared, she found herself face to face with a beautiful girl genie, with five cute and bubbly pixies at the side.

She took a step back in shock. "You're Kyuhyun's genie?" she gasped.

The girl genie nodded. "Yeap!" she smiled and flicked her hair. "Annyeong I'm Krystal!" she smiled a billion dollar model smile.

"And these are my pixies called f(x)!" she gestured to the four pixies. "Victoria, Luna, Amber and Sulli!"

The one called Amber rolled her eyes while Sulli spun a full round in the air.

"We are call-" Krystal stopped. She looked at Ji Eun curiously. "How did you know I was Kyuhyun's genie?"

Ji Eun blinked. "Because I found the lamp in his bag?"

"No no no!" Krystal waved her hands about. "I don't mean that!" she frowned.

She flew closer to Ji Eun such that their faces were only a few inches apart. "How did you know what I was? Why didn't you seem shocked?" she asked. "Normal people won't act that way unless..." she trailed off.

"I have a love genie too." Ji Eun nodded.

Krystal raised her brows. "Really? Who is it?"

Just at that moment, Jonghyun came in from the door with his SHINee pixies, carrying a can of strawberry soda in his hand.

His and Krystal's eyed widened when they saw each other. "OPPA!!!l" Krystal screamed in delight.

 
 

Hi! I just wanted to notify you guys that my exams are over! *throws confetti*

And I have a new story idea that I really want to start on, but because I have 4 ongoing fics, I think it's best to finish one of it before starting a new one.

So I've decided to SPAM UPDATES for "Alien Ahjuma's Seduction Techniques" and start the new fic after I finish with it.

At the same time, updates for my other fics might be slowed down in turn.

I'm truly sorry but I hope you guys won't unsubscribe and will support the new fic when I post it.

GOMAWO. You guys are lovely readers. :DDD