First Impression

Jonghyun the Genie

Jonghyun was flying all over the place when Ji Eun reached home. It didn't help when the SHINee pixies were equally excited and joined in the air parade.

"That Cho Kyuhyun guy!" Jonghyun shrieked excitedly. "He likes you! I just know it!"

Ji Eun rolled her eyes. "We just met." she scoffed. "Don't sprout nonsense."

Jonghyun scowled. "Trust a flirt's instincts!" he puffed out his chest proudly. "I can bet my genie life that this Kyuhyun hyun has the hots for you."

Ji Eun shrugged nonchalantly and plopped herself on the couch and the television.

"Noona! Aren't you happy that Kyuhyun likes you?" Taemin asked, his eyes wide in wonder.

Ji Eun blinked. "Not exactly." she answered honestly. "And I don't believe what you say."

"You can choose not to believe Kim Jonghyun but you must believe the Almighty Key." Key advised. "I think that Kyuhyun guy likes you."

"That's right!" Jonghyun chirped when he halted. He blinked at Key. "Yah wait! What did you say?"

"LALALA~~~" Key covered his ears and sang loudly.

Jonghyun scowled and turned back to face Ji Eun. "So tell me!" he flew to her side. "What is your first impression of that Kyuhyun guy?"

Ji Eun munched on her popcorn and fixed her gaze on the television screen. "Good looking. Kind. Polite." she answered.

Ji Eun popped a popcorn into when she bit onto a seed. "And.. AHHHH HARD!!!" she cursed and spat the seed out.

Jonghyun raised his brows. "Eh? Hard?" he blinked. "I didn't recall seeing that Kyuhyun guy's .." he mumbled.

Ji Eun wrinkled her nose. "I wasn't referring to that you manwhore." she hissed. "I meant the seed." she pointed to the seed she spat out.

Jonghyun blinked. "Oh." he frowned, disappointed. He brightened again. "But don't worry! I'm sure that Kyuhyun guy's junior won't be a letdown either!" he chirped.

Ji Eun frowned. "I have no interest whatsoever in his junior." she hissed. "Just give up Jonghyun. I won't fall in love ever."

Jonghyun's shoulders drooped and the SHINee pixies sighed in sync.

"Awwwww~~~" they chorused.

"Not that I want to be bothered with you if I could choose to." Jonghyun muttered. "If I was still the prince, I wouldn't have cared."

Ji Eun raised her brows. "Prince? You were a prince? Then why are you a genie now?" she asked.

"That's cause Hyung broke a 100 girl's hearts and he was punished!" Taemin chirped.

Jonghyun glowered. "Yah just shut up will you!" he hissed. He turned back to Ji Eun and smiled. "I became a love genie because I wanted to help others in need."

Ji Eun wrinkled her nose. "I believe Banana milk instead of the manwhore." she pointed out.

"YAYYYYY!!!" Taemin squealed and flew around Ji Eun in circles. "Thank you Noona!!!"

Jonghyun frowned and sighed. Minho snickered. "Serve you right hyung! It's your punishment anyway." he scoffed.

Ji Eun looked at the SHINee pixies curiously. "Then what about them? They broke girl's hearts too?" she asked.

"Pfffttt NOOOOO!!" Key rolled his eyes. "We were just Yeobo's servants and since we helped him while he was on his ual escapades, we had to be punished too."

"So Ji Eun ah you must fall in love quickly so I can be a human again and be with Hanaaaaaa!!!" Onew squealed.

Jonghyun nodded enthusiastically. "That's right! I miss banging girls!! Just after you kiss your true love, we'll be free! Sooo ppleaaaaaassseeee~~~, just fall in love."

Ji Eun buried her face in the pillows. "If you asked me for money I'll give it to you."

She sighed. "But love.. I can't do that. I'm sorry."

She sighed and went back to the bedroom, leaving a sad genie and a very depressed group of pixies. Especially the chicken loving one.