Not another one?!

Jonghyun the Genie

Ji Eun and Kyuhyun were on semi awkward terms, since Ji Eun couldn't talk to Kyuhyun for more than a sentence without feeling guilty, and Kyuhyun could not look at Ji Eun for more than one second without feeling the pain.

Krystal was still at home suffering from the genie disease, and Kyuhyun tried to take his mind off the breakup by taking care of her.

Ji Eun ended work and she rushed to the shop Jessica worked at. She figured that if she made friends with Jessica, and told her about Jonghyun and her, Jessica might find her true love faster so that Jonghyun's last mission would be completed.

"Hi." Ji Eun smiled awkwardly.

Jessica looked up and smiled her professional smile. "Hello! May I help you?" she asked. "Are you looking for a present for your boyfriend? We have various type of-"

"I'm here to talk about Jonghyun." Ji Eun cut her off.

Jessica froze on the spot. "Jonghyun?" she blinked. "You mean.. The genie. Jonghyun."

"Yeah the topless one." Ji Eun smiled slightly at the memory.

"Whaaa?" Jessica raised her brows.

"Uh no sorry I forgot he wore shirts now." Ji Eun flustered. "But anyway it's the same Jonghyun. Can we talk?"

Jessica nodded and told her Sunbae she was going off for a break.

Jonghyun and the SHINee pixies were nowhere in sight since Jonghyun didn't want Ji Eun to find him. He was not sure how he was supposed to act in front of her.

Be cold and chase her off? Or tell her he loves her?

In the end the stupid genie chose to avoid her for the time being.

But he didn't think she would find Jessica instead. "Let's go to that cafe there. My treat." Ji Eun pointed.

Soon, they were seating comfortably with a green tea macchiato and an expresso between them.

"So... First things first. Hi I'm Jessica." Jessica smiled. "Who are you? How did you know about Jonghyun?"

Ji Eun smiled softly. "I'm Ji Eun. Jonghyun's my ge-.." she stopped and corrected herself. "Jonghyun WAS my genie. Before he left me."

Jessica waited for her to continue.

"He was supposed to help me find my true love. I was his 100th mission. But somehow along the way," Ji Eun smiled softly. "I fell in love with him."

"Omo you too?" Jessica squealed.

Ji Eun froze, her body stiff in alert. "What did you say?"

"You fell in love with Jonghyun too?" Jessica continued. "I don't know why or when, but I guess I was touched that he stayed by my side helping me all this time and I fell for him! Too bad he's a genie." she sighed.

"Err that's what I wanted to talk to you about." Ji Eun said in a small voice. "If you kiss your true love, then Jonghyun's 100th mission which is you, will be accomplished and he Dan turn back into human."

Jessica's eyes widened. "Really!" she squealed. "Why don't I know that? Oh right I wasn't listening. But this is great! Jonghyun and me have a chance!"

Ji Eun winced. This wasn't going the way she thought it would go.

She was reminded of Jin Ae and she frowned. *Why must Jonghyun he so freaking attractive?!*

"All I have to do is kiss Jonghyun and he human right?" Jessica squealed.

"No it has to be a full human." Ji Eun bit her lips.

She didn't know why she was explaining things to this blonde when she's clearly the enemy.

"When Jonghyun's human for one hour a day," Ji Eun continued. "He can still do magic, so he's not a complete human. Just half."

Jessica frowned. "Then how can I get Jonghyun to finish his mission!" she sulked.

"Jessica sshi, why don't you give up on Jonghyun and find another human you love instead?" Ji Eun asked hopefully.

Jessica brightened. "I know! Why don't Jonghyun be your genie again and YOU find the one you love, so that Jonghyun can become a human together with me!"

Ji Eun wanted to slap herself.