Why is she so different?

Jonghyun the Genie

There was a knock on the door and Ji Eun popped her head out of the bathroomin surprise. *Who can it be so early in the morning?*

She checked her reflection in the mirror before opening the door. Her eyes widened in shock and her jaw dropped. "K-Kyuhyun sshi?" she yelped.

Kyuhyun waved happily. "Good Morning Ji Eun sshi!" he smiled cheekily.

Ji Eun frowned. "How did you know where i was staying?" she asked curiously.

Kyuhyun smirked. "Secret." he whispered. He looked into her house and back at her. "Not asking me in for a seat?" he raised his brows.

Ji Eun smiled and nodded, making way for him to go in. Kyuhyun looked round the small house and a small smile lit his face. *It's small, but it's warm and neat. I like it.*

"Why are you here Kyuhyun sshi?" Ji Eun asked directly.

Kyuhyun pouted. "Aren't you going to give me a cup of drink or something? Your guest just got seated and you want him to talk already, JI Eun ah."

"Oh okay I'll make you coffe-" Ji Eun stopped. "JI EUN AH???!" she yelped. "Since when were we on so close terms?"

"Since I came into your house I figured we were closer than before." Kyuhyun smiled playfully.

Ji Eun rolled her eyes and went to the kitchen to make Kyuhyun a drink. Kyuhyun smiled and watched her back. *I don't know why but I really like to tease you.*

Jonghyun was watching the whole thing, hanging close to Kyuhyun and watching his love-struck expression. "I'm positive. This one has gotten the cupid's arrow." Jonghyun furrowed his brows.

"Here's your coffee." Ji Eun set the cup on the table. She took the seat opposite him. "So. Now you can explain why you're here?" She asked.

Kyuhyun chuckled at her straightforwardness. "I'm just here to give you these." he set a box of chocolates on the table. Ji Eun blinked.

"Manager Hyung was just being fiery tempered yesterday. Don't mind him." Kyuhyun assured. "We heard him praise Beast's makeup artist for many times already and he was particularly happy when you were going to work for us. Don't be bothered by what he said." he convinced.

He pushed the chocolates nearer to her. "I know women don't like being fat," he continued. "But sometimes eating chocolate helps to lift your spirits. Just in case you need them and I'm not around." he smiled.

Ji Eun nodded, unused to the chivalry and care. "Err.. Thank you then." she answered stiffly. "But I'm feeling better now. I can promise nothing like that will happen again."

Ji Eun shot a glance at Jonghyun, who raised his hands up in defeat.

"Thank you for the chocolates Kyuhyun sshi." she bowed. "I'll send you to the door."

Kyuhyun sighed inwardly and smiled back as Ji Eun waved. "Bye Ji Eun ah." he smiled.

"Bye Kyuhyun sshi." JI Eun nodded and closed the door without hesitation.

Kyuhyun frowned and massaged his wrinkled forehead. *This is the first time Cho Kyuhyun is chased out of the house by a girl.* he smiled to himself.

"I wanted to stay for a while more and she was so eager to send me off." he mumbled. "And what's with the Kyuhyun sshi? I was expecting Oppa.."

He shrugged and made his way to his dorm. "But nevertheless, this makes her different." he chuckled.

 

"Yah are you an idiot or an idiot?" Jonghyun frowned when Ji Eun closed the door. "That Cho Kyuhyun guy was obviously wanting to stay for a while more, having some chat! Why did you chase him away so quickly!"

Ji Eun wrinkled her nose irritatedly. WHy were they back at this topic again?!

"Don't say something you don't have proof about." Ji eun chided.

"I HAVE PROOF!!" Jonghyun protested and flew in front of her.

"Firstly, he was drinking his coffee so slowly so that he could delay the departure!" Jonghyun exclaimed.

Ji Eun rollled her eyes. "Maybe the coffee was too hot?" she shrugged.

Jonghyun pouted. "And what about him calling you Ji Eun ah even though you two met not long ago?" he asked with raised brows.

"You called me babe the first time you met me!" Ji Eun's eyes turned into slits.

"That's not the same!" Jonghyun retorted. "I'm a prince! I call everyone babe! But he doesn't go around calling people ~~~ ah or something."

"Maybe he's just friendly." Ji Eun concluded.

"You're so dense babe!" Jonghyun ruffled his hair frustratedly. "Then what about giving you chocolates? Don't you know couples always give each other chocolates on valentines day? It's a symbol of love!"

Ji Eun laughed. "Didn't he already explain? He just wanted to cheer me up! He was sympathetic!" she chuckled. "Don't make wild guesses Jonghyun! I'm busy, I have to make it for Eunhyuk and Donghae's schedule."

Jonghyun frowned and crossed his arms. *Why doesn't she believe me?!* he thought frustratedly.

*OTher girls would imagine things when nothing's happening.* he scoffed. *But she doesn't even believe things when something is happening! Why is she like that!*

"And she even chased him out of the house!" Jonghyun groaned and hid his face in his palms.