Screwed Up

Jonghyun the Genie

"I wonder what that Kyuhyun guy thinks of our baby." he mumbled.

He looked back at the SHINee pixies. Except for Onew who was spazzing over Hana.

"Guys.. Who are listening." he rolled his eyes at Onew. "Get into Kyuhyun's head and see what he's thinking."

"Yes sireee!!!" Key saluted and led Minho and Taemin to Kyuhyun. He muttered a few magic words and dove straight into Kyuhyun's brain. Minho and Taemin soon followed suit.

Once they entered Kyuhyun's brain, they were faced with a pleasant scene. It seemed to be a memory from before.

There was a little boy and a little girl that sat together at the corner of the playground.

The little boy plucked a flower and handed it to the little girl. "For you." he smiled bashfully.

The little girl gazed at the flower and started to cry. "You killed the flower!! You baddie!" she whined.

The little boy dropped the flower in shock and began crying as well. "I'm sorry! But I just wanted to make you happy!" he sobbed.

The little girl sniffed and looked at him with large watery eyes. "Really?" she mumbled.

The little boy brightened. "Yeah i wanted to make you happy." he bit his lip. "Don't worry I'll make sure I'll make you happy next time."

The scene changed and they heard Kyhyun's thoughts.

*I wonder why Ji Eun reminds me so much of her.*

SHINee pixies looked at each other. "He has a childhood love already. This isn't good." Minho frowned.

"But he seems to like Ji Eun too. So we must act on that." Key nodded.

The SHINee pixies flew out of Kyuhyun's brain and Jonghyun met them anxiously.

"So what's his thoughts?" Jonghyun asked.

"He has a childhood love already Hyung~~~" Taemin whined. "But he thinks Ji Eun Noona reminds him of her."

"Oh really!" Jonghyun's brows raised. "Then we must catch on this chance. If he already feels a little warm towards Ji Eun, then it's likely to become love someday."

Jonghyun flew towards Ji Eun and saw her preparing to help Kyuhyun do his makeup.

He smiled a evil smile and clicked his fingers. Instantly, her box of makeup kit disappeared into thin air.

"As some love expert once said," Jonghyun quoted. "The best way to make a guy notice a girl is by the Damsel in Distress method."

"Really?" Onew raised his brows. "Who was the love expert?"

Jonghyun coughed and cleared his throat. "Ahem ahem me.." he coughed.

"What the hell?" Minho rolled his eyes. "Then it can't be trusted."

"Yeah!" Taemin nodded. "Hyung I remember you were lip locking with princess Tiffany once and after at another event, when she fell down, you laughed at her instead of helping her."

"Hah Yeobo this is karma!" Key guffawed.

Jonghyun pouted. "Yah that's different! I'm a prince! Of course I act differently!" he defended.

They watched as Ji Eun used a cotton to clean Kyuhyun's face so that it was clean and smooth enough for makeup. Her hands reached on the table for her makeup kit: that wasn't there.

Her head whipped up in surprise and she stood up abruptly, searching her bag and flipping through her stuff.

"Something wrong Ji Eun sshi?" Kyuhyun asked worriedly.

Ji Eun's brows creased and she rummaged through her belongings with a depressed expression. "I can't believe it! It's not here!" she muttered.

Kyuhyun stood up and strode towards her in big strides. "What's missing?" he asked tenderly.

Ji Eun bit her lip. "My makeup kit. It's not around!" she was ready to burst into tears. "And I remember bringing it out with me! I'm sure!"

Kyuhyun patted her back soothingly. "It's okay. I'll borrow makeup from DBSK hyung's makeup artist." he offered and ran out to his hyung's room.

Super Junior's manager entered at this point of time and saw their maknae running out when he should be preparing.

"Yah!" he frowned. He turned back and faced the other Super Junior members. "Where is Kyuhyun going?" he asked sternly.

"Borrowing makeup from the DBSK hyung's." Leeteuk squeaked.

Manager hyung's face darkened and he glared at Ji Eun with a hardened expression. "What is the meaning of this?" he hissed. "Why is my client going out to borrow makeup when you should have brought yours?"

Ji Eun gulped and her lips trembled. "I'm so sorry. I remember bringing it but it's not around anymore." she defended devastated.

Manager Hyung glowered at her. "Yah what is this! How can you turn up late for the first day of work and not bring your makeup?" he roared. "What is the use of a makeup artist like that?"

Ji Eun cowered and hung her head down guiltily. She didn't understand why she didn't have the makeup kit with her.

It was a puzzle. She remember specifically bringing it.

"Don't scold her Hyung." Kyuhyun ran back panting. "Here I have the makeup. Ji Eun sshi and Hana sshi, please help us with the makeup."

Ji Eun nodded stiffly and applied makeup as best as she could without having tears gathering at her eyes affect her performance.