Don't tell me..?

Jonghyun the Genie

Ji Eun rolled her eyes as Krystal entered her apartment again.

"Jonghyun Oppa!" she squealed and went to hug Jonghyun who was watching Tv with the rest of the SHINee pixies.

A week after Krystal finally found her "true love" (according to herself) Jonghyun, she came over every now and then to look for her knight that was topless. Since genies couldn't stay too far away from their lamps for too long, she only stayed for fifteen minutes maximum.

But just that fifteen minutes was sufficient to send Ji eun to the verge of insanity. Not to mention Onew as well.

"Onew Oppa!" Luna squealed. "Don't you think that baby is cute?" she asked as she pointed to the baby on the screen.

"Er yeah?" Onew said stiffly as Luna cuddled nearer. "Help me!" he mouthed to Key, Minho and Taemin.

The disloyal three shuffled further away with an apologetic look. "I'm sorry hyung!" Taemin pouted.

"Do you think our baby will be cuter than that in the future?" Luna asked dreamily.

Onew shrugged her off. "I don't know about your baby," he scoffed. "But Hana and my baby will be the cutest baby on earth!" he exclaimed.

"OPPAAA~~~" Luna whined.

"Oh god I'm so embarrassed." Amber smacked her head.

"Tell me about it!" Key rolled his eyes. "Disgracing us pixies like that!"

Krystal on the other hand, being a genie, had many more tricks up her sleeve. She came everyday in different sets of corsets. Today, she came in a y black corset that was see-through.

"Do you like my outfit today oppa?" Krystal asked, twirling one round in the air for Jonghyun to see.

Jonghyun looked away awkwardly, unlike his self. "Errr.. yeah it's fine." he mumbled.

Ji Eun scowled. *Of course it's fine! She's practically showing off everything!* she thought angrily.

"But next time maybe you should wear something that..." Jonghyun hesitated. "Covers more?" he suggested.

Krystal pouted cutely. "You don't like y?" she frowned. "But I remember you liked y a few hundred years ago..."

"Tastes change Krystal." Victoria advised.

"But a few weeks ago hyung was still into rated stuff!" Taemin protested. "Why aren't you interested now Jonghyun hyung?"

Jonghyun scowled at his maknae. "Yah!" he hissed. He turned back to Krystal. "Er yeah. I don't like y now."

Ji Eun frowned. *He doesn't?*

Krystal brightened. "So you like demure Jonghyun?" she asked.

She snapped her fingers and she immediately changed into a white gown while Jonghyun had a suit on. She created flower petals that fell all around and smiled brightly as she clung onto Jonghyun's arm. "Waah Oppa I feel like your bride!"

 

Ji Eun scowled and excused herself to the kitchen. *Stupid stupid flirty Jonghyun...*

She got herself a cup and began pouring herself a drink. "KISS KISS KISS!" she heard chanting outside.

She froze and knocked the cup off the table in shock. She jumped in fright and bent down immediately to pick the broken pieces up, only to be cut by one of them.

"Oww!" she gasped and retracted her bleeding finger in pain.

Jonghyun's ears perked up at Ji Eun's yelp and he transformed into a human immediately and shrugged himself out of Krystal's grip.

"Ji Eun ah!" he yelped and ran into the kitchen.

He paled seeing the blood on Ji Eun's finger. "OH MY GOD JI EUN BABY YOU'RE BLEEDING!" he shrieked.

He grabbed her hand and started dabbing at her finger with tissue he grabbed.

Ji Eun jumped at his touch and retracted her hand. "It's just a finger Jonghyun!" she protested.

"But you're still bleeding!" Jonghyun took her hand back and started mumbling spells under his breath. The cut on her finger miraculously started to heal by itself till her finger looked as good as new.

"There!" he smiled satisfied. Ji Eun smiled and started to clear the broken pieces of her cup. Jonghyun frowned and immediately pulled her away.

"Yah baby don't do that!" he chided. "You'll just cut yourself again! I'll do it!"

He snapped his fingers and the broken glass pieces disappeared in a flash. "Thanks Jonghyun." JI Eun smiled warmly.

Jonghyun smiled back. "Anything for you Ji Eun baby!" he winked.

Krystal stood at the side, jealous burning. *Jonghyun oppa seems to treat Ji eun differently.* she thought. *Don't tell me... he fell for her?*