EXO

When All 12 Members Fall for Her

EXO is a 12 member Korean-Chinese group under the Korean company SM Entertainment. Four of their members are Chinese and the other 8 are Korean.

They are divided into two subgroups: EXO K, which basically means they will promote in Korea, and EXO M, which basically means they will promote in China.

Now, after their successful debut, they are going to promote as 12 in Korea for their next comeback.

Because they are just a couple of hours away from their first comeback stage after their debut, and because it was going to be the first time they would be all twelve together in the same stage performing the same song, they were allowed to go out just before, and relax.

But since most of EXO are such good boys, only half of them decided to go out, and the other half stayed in the practice rooms. Getting their dance steps to be perfect.

Luhan, Lay, Sehun, Kai, Chanyeol and Baekhyun decided to go to Myeongdong, the largest shopping district in Korea

 “Hyung~~ Do you think you could give us a ride?” Sehun tried making their manager take them by using his powerful aegyo skills.

“Sehun, how many times have I told you already, no.”

“But hyung! There might be some crazy fans out there, and there’s also creepy people and terrorists and and, and, and-”

“Sehun, please don’t exaggerate things, don’t mind him hyung, we are perfectly fine by ourselves,” Luhan intervened before Sehun started another one of his little dramatic scenes.

Once the six of them where out the SM building, Sehun started complaining about how unfair Luhan was being.

“Luhan Hyung, I was about to get Manager Hyung to give us a ride, why did you have to come into the conversation and say that?”

“Yes Hyung, I could see that look in everyone’s face when they just can cope with this guy’s aegyo anymore,” Kai said, “we wouldn’t need to walk so much…”

“You two are really immature. They’ve already let us come out, if we demand more, they will take it all away, that’s how life works.” Lay said with his cute Chinese accent.

“Sorry hyung, but this time I should go with the maknaes….  I hate walking, and I hate public transportation!” Baekhyun protested.

“Let’s just see everything from the positive point of view. Hyung is just trying to make us better people, and to always be with our feet well planted into the ground. Furthermore, today is a beautiful day, instead of complaining so much, enjoy it,” Chanyeol said with his deep and always cheerful voice.

They kept walking, and when they reached the train station, all of them regretted not letting Sehun convince their manager of giving them a ride. Even Mr. Always Positive Chanyeol and Luhan.

This is because, as soon as they got to the train station and people started recognizing them, a sea of crazy fan girls, just as Sehun had described them, fell upon them.

On the other hand, in the practice room, the other were having a break, and thinking about why they didn’t go out with the others.

“We should have gone with them,” Tao finally said aloud what everyone was thinking.

“Yup, we should have gone, and have a breath before starting to promote. Let’s be honest, we all knew this was the only chance we had until the end of the year,” Suho said matter of factly.

“You shouldn’t be complaining, you were the one that tried to convince us of not going!” Chen protested.

“It was not only me, Xiumin hyung also started speaking to us about how we might go wrong if we didn’t practice enough,” Suho objected.

“Don’t stress so much over it. You all know that when you auditioned for SM, you were aware of how little time for yourself you would have, so stop the whining!” Kris snapped.

“Kris is right, think about our fans, we need to give them a good stage,” Xiumin explained.

“Even so, we already practiced enough, it’s been three months. I should have given it some more thought….” Tao said while pouting.

“But…. Do you think they will allow us to date?” Chen suddenly asked.

“Why do you ask,” D.O said.

“I mean…. What happened if one day was to meet a really pretty girl, and I totally fell for her, do you think I would be allowed to date her?”

“Chen, stop dreaming. No one will ever fall for you. Also, we have so many crazy fan girls that if you actually cared for her, you wouldn’t want to date her,” Xiumin said.