How do I look?

When All 12 Members Fall for Her

“This is the room you will be staying at. Consider yourself lucky, you are the only one who has the entire room to herself. Ah, please, don’t forget to lock the door correctly at night, if you don’t you might have some annoying visits throughout the entire night,” EXO’s manager explained as he showed Sunmi her room, which was located between Baekyeol’s and Hunhan’s rooms.

“Understood!”

“Ah, today the guys have a couple of events scheduled, so you will be alone for a while. Tomorrow they will make sure to take you somewhere fun, ok?”

“Alright.”

 

That way the guys went out and Sunmi stayed alone at the hotel. It had been long since she was able to rest without anything to think about so she decided to just go to sleep. After what she thought were only a couple of minutes on bed, her door burst open and 12 extremely noisy men came into her room.

“Sunmi!! Did you miss me?”

“ Why didn’t you answer my messages?”

“Are you ok with being alone?”

“I missed you so much!!”

“Calm down guys, if you all speak at the same time I can’t understand what you are saying!” Sunmi cried making everyone immediately become quiet.

“First things first,” Luhan said, “tomorrow we are going to take you to have fun in Beijing.”

“Alright, I am really looking forward to it!” Sunmi squealed.

“We are happy you are,” said Xiumin, “we were also going to ask you if you would actually prefer going with us to our schedules. I would die of boredom being alone all day alone with no one to talk to.”

“Sounds perfect! I am so happy that you decided to bring me with you, everything will be so much fun!”

 

“Did you guys sleep well last night?” Sunmi asked as she met EXO’s member whilst going for breakfast.

“Yes, we did, thanks for asking,” Lay said.

“Sunmi, don’t you ever get tired of using those lenses, they look really uncomfortable,” Sehun said.

“Sometimes I do, but it is better than falling down with each step I take,” she answered.

“Never thought about using contacts? Permanently?” Chen asked.

“I am sure we’ve gone through this for about a thousand times. Contacts are even more uncomfortable than normal glasses.”

“That’s probably because you are not using the right type of lenses to match your eyes. First thing to do today will be to go to get a new pair of contact lenses!” Chanyeol exclaimed.

“I don’t think you will be able to convince me to go…”

“Don’t worry, we’ve got our ways,” Kai said with a grin.

 

“I cannot believe you literally dragged me all the way here,” Sunmi puffed once inside the lenses shop.

“I told you we had our ways,” Kai smiled.

“I didn’t think you would really drag a girl that way!”

“Relax, we won’t force you to actually use the lenses,” Suho said, “just try them on, and if you don’t like them you don’t have to keep using them.”

“You must be really sure of this contacts,” said Sunmi.

“Of course we are, most of us need glasses, and we use these contact lenses,” Baekhyun said.

Soon, the doctor came out, bringing with her the lenses, and as soon as Sunmi tried them on she realized the guys were correct.

“This are really great! I don’t even feel them,” Sunmi said.

“We told you,” Sehun said with a smug smile.

“Ok, now that we’ve gotten you the lenses, it’s time to go shopping!” Suho exclaimed.

“Shopping?! I am doing all sort of things these days….”

 

And so Sunmi was once again dragged to the mall. The guys made her try all sort of different thing starting from accessories going all the way to underwear.

“I am tired,” Sunmi said by the time she had 15 bags full of clothes, shoes, accessories and bags, “we’ve been going at this all day long, don’t you think it is time for a rest?”

“We are almost finish, we just need to go get you a haircut and make-up and you will be ready,” Tao happily said.

“Alright, I guess there’s no way I can escape this, right?”

30 minutes later Sunmi had her make-up done, and had been taught how to do her own make up. Her hair was shoulder length, beautifully styled.

“Ok, I’ve been just following you around all day long, trying every single thing you’ve thrown at me and following all your instruction, now what? I thought we were coming out to tour Beijing!” Sunmi whined.

Without answering Chen started searching through the bags, taking out a gorgeous thigh-length red dress and black heels.

“Go change into these and then we will tell you what goes next,” he said handing the clothes to Sunmi.

“But… It’s tooooo short…” Sunmi complained.

“We bought so that you would wear it, just go change!” Kris commanded.

“Ok….”

By the time Sunmi came out changed into the red dress and heels (almost falling 5 times on the way out) all 12 guys were wearing suites.

“Why are you dressed like that, and when did you have time to change? Everyone is staring at us…” Sunmi said trying to hide her face.

“We are taking you to have dinner!” Tao said.

“Were are we going dressed like this?”

“You will love it, let’s go back to the van, ok?”

“Oh, and just so that you know, manager hyung has already gotten rid of all your old clothes, so just remember does are the clothes you will have to use for the rest of this trip,” Sehun said with a smile.

With those words Sunmi protested all the way to the restaurant, at the end she just had to get used to the idea.

 

EXO took Sunmi to the Temple Restaurant Beijing where they enjoyed an incredible dinner and then went back to the hotel

“I think you over did it,” Sunmi mentioned on the way back, “we were the only ones using such a fancy clothes.”

“That’s because we are special,” Minseok said with a small grin.

“Go to sleep now, tomorrow we will definitely go sightseeing, ok?” Luhan said, “I will be your personal guide!”

“Ok, thanks for everything today, including dragging me everywhere you wanted to go. I had fun, in some way.”

EXO were the only ones in 10 years that were able to convince Sunmi she was beautiful so that she had more confidence in herself.