Let's Dance!

When All 12 Members Fall for Her

“Sehun, I already told I have two left feet, why do you insist on taking me there? I don’t need dancing lessons because I will never dance in my life!” Sunmi exclaimed.

“I already told you! You will totally love it, it helps your body relax, and it’s a really good exercise! And I hate repeating myself, but call me oppa! Among the members I am the youngest, but for you I am oppa, ok?”

“I will think about it. You are just older by a couple of months!” Sunmi exclaimed.

“Still, we were born in different years, therefore I am older by a year, and you should call me oppa!” said Sehun, “Look, we arrived!”

“Isn’t this supposed to be a date?”

“Yes, it is.”

“Then why do I feel you are here to torture me until I plead for forgiveness?”

“You can’t be that bad of a dancer…. I’ve seen your brother dance, he is pretty good,” Sehun pointed.

“He got idol genes, I got school genes, they are two sets of REALLY different genes. He’s a great singer, and when I try to sing a single note, I can make windows break,” Sunmi explained.

“Oh, stop whining and just come in, I always loved coming here so much, if my mom had allowed me, I would have live here.”

They entered the building, and were greeted by a kind looking receptionist, who immediately recognize Sehun.

“Sehunnie!! It’s been so long since you’ve come visit us!” she exclaimed, immediately getting up to give the boy a hug. “And who is this young lady? You never brought girls with you! Our Sehunnie is maturing so quickly! I still remember when you were a little boy clinging onto your mother’s legs because you were scared of going to classes alone.”

“That’s in the past, there’s no need to bring it up,” Sehun sheepishly said. “Oh, and this is Jung Sunmi, we are here for some dancing lessons.”

“Hello, I am Jung Sunmi, nice to meet you,” Sunmi said.

“You are such polite and nice lady, but… Why would you need dancing lessons? You already became a world class idol!”

“Of course I haven’t, and there’s so much more for me to learn. Anyways, are there any spaces for us to go in? I forgot to call yesterday to book the classes…”

“Of course, if it’s you, there will always be space,” the kind lady said. She walked towards her desk and started using the computer to search for any classes.

“The advanced classes are all full, but there’s the starters class, it’s the same teacher you had your first class with, would you mind going there?” the ajhumma asked.

“Certainly not. It’s actually really good, Sunmi was worried she would not be able to keep up with the class!”

“Then it’s set, I guess you know where it is, right? Have fun!”

 

Sehun and Sunmi entered a room where a group of children were sitting in the ground while a middle aged, really handsome man.

“Hello, Lee seonsaeng-nim,” Sehun greeted and bowed, making Sunmi bow with her.

“Oh, Sehun-ah! What are you doing in my class?” the teacher asked.

“I’ve brought my friend to have classes, will you receive us in your class?” asked Sehun.

“Of course, take a sit, I was just starting to explain today’s class.”

They sat down besides the kids, and Sunmi immediately whispered to Sehun, “Hey, your teacher is handsome!”

“Aren’t you supposed to be the shy girl that pretty much HATES guys?” Sehun asked, reminding how cold Sunmi had been at the beginning.

“No, it was just you guys, you seriously pissed me off!! I guess you still piss me, but less,” Sunmi said.

“Come on, I am more handsome than he is!” Sehun protested. Sunmi decided to not answer and pay attention to what the instructor was saying.

Soon, the class stood up, and started following the instructor’s movements. As soon as Sunmi saw Sehun dancing, she knew that he was much better and much smoother than the teachers. His steps were more fluid and better defined. Of course, he would never admit it in front of Sehun.

Meanwhile, she was stumbling with the smallest moves, and when Lee seonsaeng-nim went to help her, Sehun immediately came to shoo him away. Sunmi had no idea where he came from, last time he turned to look at him he was immersed in the dance.

“Seonsaeng-nim, you should go back to giving the class, I will help Sunmi,” Sehun said as he possessively placed his hands on Sunmi’s hips.

“Ok Sehun, then I will leave it to you,” he said, and walked back to the front of the class to teach a new movement.

“Sehun, take your hands off,” Sunmi warningly said.

Sehun immediately retreated his hands. “Oh, sorry. Look, this should look a little more like this,” Sehun said, as he made a demonstration. “Now you try it,” he said after he finished.

Sunmi tried again, but it was still incredibly awkward and off beat. Soon Sehun decided it would be easier if he just guided her, once again, he put his hands on her hips.

“Sehun, I already told you to take them off,” Sunmi said.

“I am trying to teach you, and this is the only way I can think off,” said Sehun, “so just bear with it for a second.

Sehun started guiding Sunmi with his hands. They were gentle, but at the same time firm and sure. Sunmi quickly grabbed the trick of the move and became able to do it pretty decently.

“Hey! I did it!” Sunmi exclaimed.

“Of course you did, I told you you had to be good,” Sehun encouraged.

“Thanks for the help,” Sunmi said.

“Ok, class is dismissed!” the instructor said, and all the students started gathering around Sehun and Sunmi. I would say the average age of the class would have been 8 years.

“Oppa, are you and unnie dating?” a little girl asked.

“Hmm, we make a nice couple, don’t we?” Sehun asked, making Sunmi glare at him.

“Yes! You do!” another little girl answered.

“No, we are n-” Sunmi was going to correct Sehun, but as soon as she opened , Sehun stopped her words.

“We really, really love each other,” he said instead.

“But hyung, why did you come to our class?” a little boy asked, “your moves were really good, you shouldn’t even be coming to this academy.”

“Thanks for saying so,” said Sehun, “but my girlfriend wanted to learn to dance, and she’s barely starting.”

“Of course, not, you drag-” Sunmi started to say, but was interrupted again.

“Would you guys like it if we were to come again?” Sehun asked.

“Of course!” everyone cheered.

Sunmi was almost to the point of exploding, so Sehun decided to leave the children before Sunmi could do something that could have really scared them.

“Children, we have to leave now, but I will make sure to come some other time,” Sehun said and left, leaving the building after paying for the class.

 

“Was it really necessary to tell them I was your girlfriend?” Sunmi angrily asked.

“Oh, they were just little children, you can’t be worried about them,” Sehun said.

“What do you know? Some of them could have recognize you, and then go tell their parents you are dating someone!”

“Oh, so it’s not because you were uncomfortable, right? It’s because you are worried about me, isn’t it?”

“Of course not!” Sunmi said, blushing a little.

“Of course it is, which also mean you wouldn’t mind if I were to tell other’s you are my girlfriend!” Sehun exclaimed.

“Or maybe I am the one that would be ruining my image by people thinking I am dating you!” Sunmi exclaimed, and walked away, Sehun rushing after her, insisting she cared about him.