Going to China

When All 12 Members Fall for Her

“Sunmi!!! WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE IF YOU DON’T HURRY!!!!!!” Baekhyun called out as he made sure that Sunmi was still following them as they ran through the airport trying to get to the plane before it departed.

 

--- 3 days ago ---

Mrs. Jung was standing at her house’s door while asking herself why in the world 12 incredibly handsome guys would be looking for her daughter. When she heard the voices of the boys she came back to her senses.

“You must be cold! Come in, I will go look for her.”

“SUNMI! THERE’S PEOPLE LOOKING FOR YOU!!” Mrs. Jung screamed down the hallway. She then turned her attention to the guys in her living room, “she will be here in a second. Do you want to drink anything?”

“No thank you,” Suho said, “but we would appreciate it if you could stay to talk with us.”

“O-Ok, I think there should be no problem with that.”

 

“Omma!! Who is it!!” Sunmi called out as she walked towards the living room. “Oh, it’s you…… What are you doing here?”

“They have great news!” said Sunmi’s mom. “What do you think about some vacations?”

Sunmi was really confused, “What do you mean? Vacations? There’s still a month before the term is finished.”

“Can you please forget about school for a second, these 12 incredibly kind and handsome guys want to take you with them to China!!”

“China?!”

“Yes, they will pay for everything and you just have to go with them and have fun!!”

“And you will just allow you only daughter to go together with anyone who comes offering a trip to China?”

“Of course not! They already introduced themselves and explained the situation. It’s been so long since you’ve taken vacations! You should really go!”

“Omma, can you please leave us alone for a moment?” Sunmi sighed.

“Of course, call me when you are finished!”

 

“What are you thinking about?!” Sunmi asked hysterically, “exactly what did you tell my mom?”

“Don’t worry, we just told her we are your friends, and she recognized Kyungsoo from the other day,” Lay explained.

“Oh god… My mom is so naïve… But, wait, can you explain this trip to China thing?”

“I think you mom was very clear about it,” Xiumin said, “we are taking you on an expenses free trip to China!”

“Why?”

“Because we are going to China to promote our song and we don’t want to be away from you!” Kyungsoo said.

“And is your company ok with that? What about your fans? Won’t they be suspicious?”

“Don’t worry, we’ve got it covered. We told the fans you are manager hyung’s little sister, and well, I think there’s no reason for the company to find out, don’t you think?” Kai said.

“Alright, then I will go with you,” Sunmi simply said.

“It was easier than I thought it would be,” Tao said.

“Yeah,” Sehun agreed.

“The trip is three days from today. You don’t have to worry about anything just have your luggage ready. We will come for you at 6 in the morning, ok?”

“Ok!”

With that done, the EXO members left Sunmi’s house.

 

“So… did you agree to go?” Mrs. Jung asked her daughter.

“Yeah,” said Sunmi.

“Oh, why, it would have been- Wait… Did you way you agreed?”

“Yes.”

“How come?”

“I decided I would enjoy my life a little more, and I want to spend some time with the guys.”

“Alright, then you should start packing!!”

“Yes, I will start after I tell Jimin I will be gone for a couple of days.”

 

--- That day’s morning ---

At EXO’s dorm (5:45 am)

“Suho hyung!! Hurry up, we still have to go for Sunmi what’s taking you so much time?” Chanyeol asked.

“I am going!!”

 

At Seoul’s streets (6:00 am)

“Aish! Why are there so many cars so early in the morning? We are going to be late! You should have hurried Suho hyung!!” Sehun whined.

 

At Sunmi’s house (6:10 am)

“Bye mom, they are here!!” Sunmi said as she hurriedly took her luggage, kissed her mom goodbye and hurried towards the van. “I will text you when we arrive at Beijing! I love you!”

“We are sorry we are late! It's al Suho hyung's fault!” Luhan apologized.

“It’s ok, but when does the plane depart?”

“Half past seven, if we don’t hurry we will be late,” Chen said.

 

At Incheon International Airport (7:00 am)

“We are here, now we just need to check in,” Kris said.

No one knew they would have to line up for more than 20 minutes.

 

Running towards the plane (7:29 am)

“I thought the plane had already left, we’ve been really lucky that it was delayed for a couple of minutes,” Chanyeol sighed.

They got in the plane (not before fighting to decide who would sit besides Sunmi, just to realize she had to sit with their manager), and slept all the way to China. After all, it had been an extremely busy morning.