Meeting EXO

When All 12 Members Fall for Her

EXO finished their stage, and every single person in the audience was left in awe. People had already heard the song and watched the performance because of the MV, but watching it live was totally different.

From every single member emanated a sort of charisma that didn’t completely show in videos. And there was also the intro which didn’t show in the music video. Even Sunmi who was part of the audience was impressed.

 There was the Kai guy she saw earlier that day with his hair braided, his dancing was impeccable.

Then there was this other guy that looked slightly Chinese but spoke with perfect Korean, his vocals were really something.

And this tall guy with huge ears, his rap was full of feeling and rhythm.

In other words, every single EXO member left a good impression in her, maybe it did lessen her hate towards them a little bit since they really had talent, but that didn’t vanish the fact that they probably didn’t work as hard as her oppa and his friends had.

Right after EXO’s performance, it was B1A4’s turn. This had been basically what Sunmi had been waiting for all along. B1A4’s performance was really nice, and it was already their goodbye stage, so they made it different, making the crowds roar with excitement.

When B1A4’s performance finished, and just as Kai, Luhan and Lay were going to risk it to go into the crowd to search for her, she appeared backstage, and directly walked into B1A4’s dressing room.

Of course, the three guys saw her, and followed her up to B1A4’s dressing room’s door, they started eavesdropping on their conversation. Had Sunmi lied about being with her oppa? Even to her best friend? Maybe she wanted to attend the show, but didn’t want them to now?

Weird ideas started popping into their minds as an explanation to why Sunmi was here, furthermore, with B1A4. They couldn’t see the obvious, one of the B1A4 members was Sunmi’s oppa.

Naturally, if they kept overhearing, they would soon find out the truth.

“Oppa, oppa!! You were awesome in there, same as all of you guys!!” they heard a female voice exclaim, they could recognize Sunmi’s voice, it was just unique and melodic to all three of them. This hurt all three of them, did she already have a boyfriend? Was she dating someone from B1A4?

“Thank you!!” the guys chorused, “Jinyoung, she is so cute and nice, why didn’t you bring her with you sooner?” Baro asked. Maybe she was Jinyoung’s girlfriend?

Baro’s words made the other three guys on the other side start burning with jealousy.

“I don’t want her to get involved with this kpop idol thing, I don’t want the media to be behind her because of me,” Jinyoung explained. Jinyoung’s words made Luhan, Lay and Kai lose all hope on Sunmi, ‘She’s definitely her boyfriend,’ they all thought to themselves.

“And that’s why my dear dongsaeng Jimin is at home right now, safe and sound. You don’t know how she’s been bugging me so that I take her with me everywhere I go to, but I know better,” Gongchan said. What, now Jimin was also related to B1A4?

 

“Guys, haven’t you noticed that neither Luhan hyung, Kai nor Lay hyung are here?” Sehun asked.

“Maknae’s right, ever since we came back here, they disappeared and we haven’t seen any trace of them,” Chanyeol said.

“They should be here with their guest, not messing around, we should go search for them,” Kris stated, Jimin also followed them.

 

They were really easy to spot, how not to see three guys fighting against each other to see who was able to be near the door. Baekhyun was the first to approach them, he noticed the grim expressions on their faces.

“Hey, what are you doing here? Are you stalking someone?” he asked, and shortly after was shut up by Kai. “SHHHH!!!”

Then one after another came each of the members to see exactly what they were listening to. Now this was really comic. Twelve guys and a girl leaning against each other so that they could listen a conversation in the room.

Suddenly, Jimin realized it was B1A4’s dressing room, silly her hadn’t recognize neither her oppa’s, or Sunmi’s oppa’s or even Baro’s voice until she saw the plaque with the name pasted on the door.

She immediately walked away from the door and signaled the guys to come over to her. Everyone did.

“Guys…. I think I forgot to tell you something,” Jimin said, directing to Lay, Kai and Luhan, “you see, maybe I forgot to tell you that B1A4’s Gongchan is my-”

Jimin was not able to finish her words since B1A4 together with Sunmi had just come out the room, and Gongchan immediately spotted her dongsaeng.

‘How could I be so intelligent to forget oppa was going to be here today!!’ Jimin repeated once and again in her thoughts.

“Gong Jimin! Why are you here and not at home, furthermore, how did you even manage to sneak backstage?!” Gongchan said with an angry tone.

Someone scoffed as he was scolding his dongsaeng, “hmm, I thought he had just said she was safe and sound at home…..” it was Sandeul.

“Sandeul hyung! You make me look so ridicule right now!!” Gongchan whined.

“No matter how macho you want to look like, you are still our maknae, and it´s our job to make you embarrass,” Baro explained.

“Well, still, Jimin, I am still waiting for an explanation,” Gongchan sternly said, his stare going back to Jimin.

While Jimin was giving the explanation to her oppa, Sunmi was trying to stay well hidden behind CNU, she didn’t want neither Luhan, Lay or Kai to spot her, but when it comes to someone they really cared for, they had the eyes of an eagle, in other words, she was quickly spotted by the trio.

“Eish, seriously, these days you don’t tell me anything,” Gongchan said while rubbing the back of his neck in embarrassment, Jimin had come here fair and square. Their omma knew she was there, and she had official backstage passes. Gongchan was feeling really embarrassed after he disciplined Jimin for no particular reason.

Just as Gongchan had finished speaking, Kai finally managed to make Sunmi come out from her hiding place, thinking he would finally be able to introduce her to the other EXO members. Well, it might be accurate to say that was the worst idea Kai ever had in his entire life.

As soon as the other members eyes met Sunmi, they felt their heart started beating twice its normal speed, and their gazes softened.

“Guys, this is Jung Sunmi,” Kai started, making Jinyoung turn around to see what was happening after hearing his dongsaeng’s name, “she is the girl we were speaking about earlier today.”

“Sunmi, do you know EXO?” Jinyoung confusedly asked.

“Well, I just met them earlier today when I went to Myeongdong,” Sunmi answered, only looking at her oppa. Jinyoung was one of the few people that knew why Sunmi despised EXO so much.

Even if it was because of him, he knew EXO did work hard for every single of their achievements. He knew they had better luck than B1A4, but he didn’t hate them, he didn’t believe in jealousy. He just tried to work as hard as possible to make their name be known.

“Sunmi, where are your manners, you should introduce yourself,” Jinyoung commanded.

Sunmi sighed, “Annyeonghaseyo, I am Jung Sunmi, B1A4’s Jung Jinyoung is my oppa.”