Painting Lessons

When All 12 Members Fall for Her

Although Sunmi didn’t win, she had gotten some extra points for hard work and for getting second place, so she was please enough. And the guys had been such sweethearts, they really did try for her, so she decided to live up to her part of the deal.

 

Soon enough, the time for another date had come, and the lucky one had been EXO’s Picasso Kris. Of course, having to live up to his name Kriscasso, Kris decided to take Sunmi to paint. They had drove and hour to go to the beach just to paint the landscape.

Just as Sunmi was starting to get bored, Kris finished his master piece and showed it to Sunmi, that totally lighten the mood.

“Yah! Didn’t you tell me you were the best artist you knew?” Sunmi mockingly said.

“Oh come one! It is perfect, the colors and shapes,” Kris said admiring his piece of work.

“What is that abstract figure right there?” Sunmi asked, squinting her eyes as she tried to guess what Kris was trying to depict with his drawing.

“Don’t you see it? It’s you!” Kris started explaining his painting, “look! This line here is you arm, and the smaller line is the paint brush you are using, and those 2 longer lines are your legs!”

“Am I that ugly?”Sunmi said with a cute pout.

“You might not believe me, but that’s the prettiest person I’ve ever painted in my life,” Kris grinned.

“So you do know you are really terrible at drawing, right?” Sunmi asked.

“I am not terrible, you have to accept it’s a really good painting,” Kris said, “see, if you turn your head, and slightly close your eyes until everything is slightly blurry, it is really nice.”

Sunmi did as Kris said, she turned her head 45°, and slit her eyes. “Do you see it?” Kris asked like a 3 year old.

“Being totally sincere with you, I just see a bunch of colors and figures,” Sunmi said.

“Oh well, my art’s so perfect it’s not for everyone…. Anyways, do you want to stay to see the sunset, it’s almost 6.”

“Hmm… It’s been a long time since I saw a sunset, or even since I came to the beach…. I think we could stay here a little longer.”

“Alright.” Kris said.

They stayed there for an entire extra hour, just enjoying the landscape and talking to each other. At some point, they even started playing with the paint, and made each others look like rainbows. Soon, it was dark, so Kris started packing up the paints and paintbrushes, and getting them on the car they had come in. On the way back to Seoul, Sunmi started getting hungry, so they stopped at a samgyeopsal shop.

“Hi ajhumma, a table for two,” Kris said.

The kind ajhumma immediately took them to a table, just like those where you sit on the ground. The problem was Kris’ legs were so long that they didn’t fit under the table, so he had to extend them sideways.

Soon, the meat came, and they started cooking it. “You know, my cooking abilities are as good as my painting abilities,” Kris joked. Kris was holding the tongs for the meat, but as soon as he finished speaking, Sunmi took them away from him.

“If what you say is true, then I don’t want to be eating burned meat, I will cook.”

The meat was quickly cooked, and so they started to eat. The first thing Kris did was making a wrap, and holding it up. At first Sunmi didn’t get what he meant, but then Kris opened his mouth, so Sunmi did as well, and he fed her.

“Since I made you one, you should as well make one for me,” Kris demanded.

Sunmi was too tired to fight with Kris, so she just did the wrap. Kris paid for the food like the gentleman he is, and they shortly arrived to Seoul. Kris took Sunmi to her house, and then went back to the dorm.

 

Short chapter with Kriscasso!