Paintball

When All 12 Members Fall for Her

After much thinking and arguing who should be the first one, EXO decided to do it by writing their names in pieces of paper. Then they would mix them up, and allow Sunmi to choose one piece. That would determine who would be the first one.

But before anything else, the EXO guys wanted to have a first date with Sunmi, the twelve of them together. It was a little difficult to make her accept, but she finally accepted. Of course, not without EXO accepting to allow Jimin to come as well.

As soon as Jimin received Sunmi’s call, she appeared at the park as if because of magic.

 

“So… what do you girls want to do?” Suho asked.

Before Sunmi could say anything, Jimin answered, “Anything you oppas want to do.”

“No, ladies should chose,” Kris said as the gentleman he is.

“No, no…. You should choose,” Jimin insisted.

“No, you girls should discuss it, and decide what we should to today,” Luhan insisted.

“You guys are seriously frustrating, let’s just go to the go to paintball, what do you think, it should be fun,” Chen suggested.

“Oh!! I just noticed, we haven’t presented ourselves to you, have we??” Xiumin asked.

“Hmm… you are right, let’s do it right now,” Suho said.

“1, 2, 3, WE ARE ONE! WE ARE EXO!!”

“Well, I think you should know a little about EXO. EXO is divided into two subgroups, EXO M who promote in China, and EXO K who promotes in Korea,” Chanyeol said.

Then they introduced themselves one by one to Sunmi, right after that.

“Ok, now, weren’t we going to go to play?” Sunmi impatiently asked. Anyone could see she was excited about going to play.

 

EXO’s manager accepted to take them to the paintball court. He wanted to avoid people seeing EXO, but at the same time he was worried about Sunmi’s weel-being. She knew that girl’s life would be complicated if fans ever discovered.

 

They quickly reached their destination, and immediately went in. Since they had come out as a group, each person would pay their own part, although almost every member offered to pay for Sunmi, but she wouldn’t have it that way.

They divided into 2 teams. The team captains would be Sunmi and Jimin since they were the only 2 females present.

Sunmi didn’t want to be in the same team as any of the guys so she allowed Jimin to make the groups. So, Jimin decided that just this time she would choose the people she wanted to be in, without thinking about how the EXO members thought about it.

“Kai, Sehun, Suho, Tao, Chanyeol and D.O will be in my team, the others will be with Sunmi, are you ok with this arrangement?” Jimin said. This meaning that Luhan, Kris, Xiumin, Chen, Baekhyun and Lay would be in Sunmi’s team.

Of course they all wanted to be with Sunmi, but they were gentlemen and would never be so jerk-like towards a girl.

Chen suggested they had 3 rounds, the team which lost most of them would have to invite the winning team to dinner. Everyone accepted.

They quickly went to change into the military clothes and the game started. The first game they played was capture the flag. The field they were playing at was full of places to hide and obstacles.Jimin’s team quickly advanced while Sunmi’s team was hiding. They hadn’t been able to think about a strategy since Sunmi wouldn’t speak to them. All they were doing was hiding.

Soon Luhan got tired of Sunmi’s silence, and dragged them all to the back of the field to hide and talk about what they would do. If they wanted to win, they needed to be quick.

“Sunmi, if you want this to work out, you have to start speaking to us,” Luhan stated.

She still didn’t listen to them.

“Ok, then you just go out there while we think of a plan, we will tell it to you later on,” Lay said.

The guys came up with the plan to use the obstacles to hide and try to reach the other side of the field and then attack the other team without them knowing what had happened. But just as they were heading into the battle again, they saw Sunmi walking towards then with a grin on her face and the flag over her shoulder.

“Waa! Sunmi, you are really good at this,” Tao awed.

“Yeah, when did you learn,” Baekhyun asked, “we were totally surprised when we had just finished planning a strategy and you already had the flag in your hands.”

Sunmi didn’t answer any of the compliments the members gave her, but they could all see a smile forming on her lips, showing se was happy about it.

The next round was elimination, which basically meant that the team to “kill”  everyone from the other team was going to win. Sunmi was the first to be shot (by Jimin), and soon after, all the other member in Sunmi’s team were also out.

Now was the third round, and they decided to make it the team to run out of ammo first would be the losing team. People could be shot more than once, they would only lose until they finished using up all the paint balls.

It started, and everyone went to hide. This time the point was not killing people, but luring them to use their ammo.

The game proceeded with n incidents. Little by little people started running out of ammo. The first one out was Sehun since he had run out of money, and was not able to buy more bullets for the last round.

Everyone else also lost, the only four left were Kai and D.O from Jimin’s team, and Luhan and Sunmi from Sunmi’s team.

“Guys, just give up!! We are going to win this anyway, I would be less painful to just give up,” Kai said.

“You wish, didn’t you see how our Sunmi did in the first round? We will definitely win over you,” Luhan said, making Sunmi flinch at the word “our”.

This conversation, they were having from one end to the other from the field. They started to approach each other to make the other attack them, but just as D.O started to shoot, he ran out of ammo, and was immediately out.

Right after, Kai pointed his gun towards Sunmi, but discovered he was not able to shoot. At the same time, just as Kai’s gun rose, Luhan put himself between Sunmi and Kai’s gun. In the end, Kai just surrendered, and Sunmi’s team won.

Suho volunteered to pay for the entire meal, and then they sent Jimin and Sunmi home.

All the EXO members went down to take Sunmi to her house’s door, and just before entering her house, she approached Luhan and whispered in his ear, “thanks for trying to block the shot from me.”

“Thanks for taking us to the paintball today. It was really fun, I really enjoyed myself,” Sunmi said to all EXO and entered her house.