Drunk?...

When All 12 Members Fall for Her

“A nightclub!?!” Sunmi asked.

“Yes,” Kai smiled at Sunmi’s cuteness, “to celebrate your coming of age.”

“You must have gone crazy,” she said.

“No. It will be fun!” Kai assured.

“But I don’t know how to dance!” Sunmi complained.

“Neither will three quarters of the people that will be there, and I am sure that after Sehun’s dancing lessons you should be pretty good.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, believe in me. And even if everyone there knows how to dance, you shouldn’t worry, you will be dancing with EXO’s best dancer and most handsome member, no one will notice,” he smirked.

“Ok, but I don’t know if I have the correct clothes, and I haven’t gone for my ID yet” Sunmi said.

“Don’t worry. I am sure there must be something you can wear among the clothes we got for you in China, we can also go right now to get your identification,” Kai said.

“Alright…”

 

“Why is there such long line?” Kai, frustrated, asked himself.

“Wasn’t there a long line when you came for your ID?” Sunmi asked, “there’s always a long line.”

“I didn’t come for mine, my manager came for me,” Kai sheepishly said.

“You didn’t come for your, but you came with me for mine?”

“Yeah, I think by now you should now I am willing to do anything for you.”

“But… shouldn’t you try to hide yourself? People might see you with me, and a scandal could rise,” Sunmi said, suddenly really worried.

“Chill, if they asked me if I am EXO’s Kai I will just say I am not. I am not here like EXO’s Kai, I am here like Kim Jongin.” Kai smiled.

“That would be lying, and it’s not ok,” Sunmi motherly said.

“I wouldn’t be lying. I am not here like the performer Kai, I am here like the guy Kim Jongin, who’s just enjoying the day with the girl he likes,” Jongin said.

“If you put it that way-”

“Of course I am right. Furthermore, I don’t have make up on right now, so I should look a little different to how I look on TV. Let’s just say I am Kai’s doppelganger.”

Before Sunmi could actually answer, they were called, it was finally their turn.

After having Jongin make Sunmi take the picture more than a thousand times so that it was perfect, Sunmi finally got her ID.

“Now we can go back to your house, get changed, and get going,” Jongin said.

 

“You want me to wear that?!”

“Yes, I didn’t hear you complaining about it when we bought it…”

“I was to dazed and tire to complain anymore… Even if I had complained, you guys would have buy it anyways, and you would make me use it today anyways, so…..”

“So you are going to wear it!” Kai happily said.

“Why do I feel like lately this has been happening every day,” Sunmi sighed while taking the dress to change into it.

The dress knee length, of a greeny blue and slightly tight to the body. Really pretty, but not too revealing.

“You look gorgeous,” Kai smiled when  Sunmi came out with the dress on. “It looks even better than when you tried it on in the shop.”

“And I also think I’ve been complimented too much this last couple of days,” Sunmi said, blushing a pretty tone of pink.

 

When they arrived at the club’s entrance, Sunmi started to regret her decision. “ Maybe we could do something else, maybe go for an ice cream?” she said, while walking away.

“Hey, you accepted to come, and aren’t you supposed to accept whatever we want to do?”

“But I fit like a sore thumb in here…. I feel like everyone is staring at me, asking themselves why I am even here…”

“They are string at you because you are beautiful. Have some more confidence, we are going in,” Kai said, dragging Sunmi with him.

“I also think I’m being dragged around quite a bit these days…”

“Stop whining, just walk,” Kai snapped.

 

“Since we are here, we should have a drink,” said Jongin.

“I don’t drink alcohol,” Sunmi quickly said, “I really can’t take it. I had a small sip from my dad’s beer when I was little, I almost passed out.”

“It can’t be that bad. Who knows, maybe now that you are grown up you can take it better.”

“I’d prefer not to risk it, what would happen if I passed out right here?”

“Then let’s do this, We go and dance for a while,and just before we go home, we have a little drink. If you pass out, I will take you home, ok?”

“I guess it shouldn’t do much harm…”

“Then it’s decided!”

 

Everyone was swaying their bodies from side to side, trying to make a movement which could pass as dancing, Sunmi was trying to do the same, unable to lose herself, and enjoy it. On the other hand, Kai was already totally unaware of his surroundings. He was lost in dancing; even forgetting Sunmi was with him. Eventually, the attention of all the people in the room was on Kai.

 

“You were great,” Sunmi said.

“Thanks. I’ve always loved dancing. Now we should have some soju, ok?”

“Yes, yes, let’s just be quick and go home before I am too inebriated to walk.”

Kai poured two shots of soju, and gave one to Sunmi, after counting to three, they both drank the shots, and while Jongin was still ok, Sunmi’s vision was starting to get blurry.

“Jongin, I am dizzy,” Sunmi moaned, her head starting to ache.

“You didn’t exaggerate when you said you were alcohol intolerant… I guess I should just take you home before we have an accident.”

 

After a lot of dragging (like real dragging), and trying to make Sunmi come back to her sense while she screamed she was ok making everyone stare at the weird couple, they finally arrived at Sunmi’s house.

“I should get going right now, go in,” Kai gently said.

“Jongin! Stop right there, I can’t see the keyhole, can you open the door for me?” Sunmi cutely said.

“Of course.”

After opening the door, and getting Sunmi into the house, Kai started walking away, but he was once again called back by Sunmi.

“Wait! I don’t want to be alone, my parents are not home yet, can you stay until they are back?”

“Yes,” Kai said going into the house and closing the door behind him.

 

Next morning, Sunmi found herself on her bed with Kai beside her. “What are you doing here?” she sleepily asked, not able to remember the events of last night.

“You told me to stay with you until your parents returned home. Then you said you were sleepy, but you didn’t want to be on bed alone, so I laid on your bed for a while, I was supposed to go back to the dorm, but I guess I fell asleep…”

“You should get going, the other’s should be really worried about you not being back home yet…”

“Ok, I should get going then.”

Sunmi was unable to take Kai to the door, immediately after her moment of consciousness, she fell asleep again.

 

“Can you repeat what you just said?!” Baekhyun frantically asked through the phone.

Kai had decided to call back home. Baekhyun happened to be the one to answer  the phone.

“I spent the night at Sunmi’s house, tell Suho hyung not to worry,I was not kidnapped… I should be getting home in about 10 minutes.” Kai said, hanging the phone immediately after, making poor Baekhyun unable to stop thinking about his dear Sunmi cuddling up with Kai on a bed.