Brilliant Idea + Confession

When All 12 Members Fall for Her

“WHAT?!? He is your OPPA?! Like real blood oppa, or the sort of boyfriend oppa?” Luhan incredulously asked.

“Why do you ask?” Sunmi indifferently answered.

“Sunmi, manners,” Jinyoung remembered her once again.

With a heavy groan, she answered Luhan’s question, “He’s my real blood oppa, not my boyfriend oppa.”

“So…. That means you are single right now? Aren’t you dating any of the B1A4 guys or anything of the sort?” Kai said, his eyes shining with hope.

“That’s personal information I don’t want to share with you,” Sunmi said.

Because of this answer, a cute pout formed on Kai’s lips, making Jimin answer his question instead of Sunmi.

“Oppa, Sunmi is not dating anyone right now,” Jimin said, and a smile drew on Kai’s, and on every single EXO member’s lips.

“Then…. Sunmi shi, would yo-” Kai started but was cut by all the other EXO members as they dragged him to their own dressing room, together with Jimin, leaving B1A4 and Sunmi dumbfounded.

 

“What just happened?” Sandeul asked.

“Apparently Jinyoung’s little sister knows EXO, even though she is not really fond of them. And apparently Jongin was about to confess,” CNU said matter of factly.

“Sunmi, do you like Kai?” Jinyoung nervously asked.

“What sort of thoughts oppa! Of course I don’t like him…. And really, after how I’ve behaved around them, I don’t neither of them would like me,” Sunmi said.

 

“Jimin!! Why didn’t you tell us that Sunmi was Jinyoung´s younger sister?!?” Luhan desperately ask.

“You didn’t ask!! I didn’t know you would be interested in knowing!!” Jimin defended herself.

“But... but… When you introduce people don’t you also introduce their family?” Kai asked, making  Suho intervene. “No, normal people usually don’t do that. Do you introduce your noonas when you introduce yourself to people?”

“Uhmmm… I don’t think so, but that’s not the point right now, the point is that I almost had a heart attack when I thought she was dating B1A4’s Jinyoung, I was about to declare him war!!” Kai cried.

“Oh, Kai oppa, you are interested in dating our Sunmi?” Jimin surprisedly ask.

“Well… Yeah, that’s why I was spying her earlier. Jimin shi…. Can you pleeeeaaaase help me out? You could speak well of me,” Kai shyly asked.

Jimin was taken aback by this. Her ultimate bias was interested in dating her best friend, and because she dearly loved both of them, she couldn’t say no to him.

“Ok.”

“Then we should exchange phone numbers, this way you can keep me updated on what’s happening with her, ok?”

“Ok.”

Right after they had finished exchanging phone numbers, Baekhyun spoke, “Jimin shi, I think you should get going, since B1A4 and Sunmi shi are already leaving.” He wanted to be alone with the members.

“Oh, ok. I should get going then. Goodbye today was really fun,” Jimin said while bowing and leaving to go back with her friend.

After Jimin went with her oppa and all the others, EXO also went back home, although no one had spoken about it yet, they had something really important to discuss. As soon as they reached their dorm, Suho organized a mini conference in their living room.

“Maybe some of you haven’t realize yet,” he said, specifically directed to Kai, “ but I think most of us realized that all of our members have a slight crush on Sunmi. Leaders always know it all, so don’t try t deny it.

“Now the important point is that we cannot start fighting amongst ourselves just because of this random girl most of us haven’t even spoken to, so I suggest us to decide who will have the opportunity to ask her out.

“Also, there’s also the fact that she doesn’t seem too fond of us, I believe most of you could figure it out from her cold gaze towards us, so…. Do you have any ideas?”

This was one of those few times in which the twelve EXO members could be in the same room without shouting over each other, there was only silence. Everyone was concentrated in thinking about a way in which they could be the ones to ask Sunmi out before the others.

Suddenly, Chanyeol came up with an idea that would be good for everyone, and that would give everyone a fair chance.

“What do you think about letting her chose?” Chanyeol said.

“What do you mean with ‘letting her chose’,” Tao said trying to copy Chanyeol’s deep voice. “it wouldn’t be fair, she would most likely chose either Luhan or Kai hyung since they are the visuals of the group, she didn’t even have a chance to get to know us better!!”

“No, no. Not choosing so randomly, but more like giving her an opportunity to get to know us all, make her like us and eventually fall for one of us,” Chanyeol explained, “we can ask for Jimin’s help, and take Sunmi to a nice cafe. We shall be hiding there since she doesn’t like us. After she has a coffee in her hands, and has settled, we should suddenly appear and surprise her.

“Again, Jimin should help us to convince her to stay, and we should have enough time to explain the plan, after that we disappear, and leave the rest of the job to Jimin, which would basically be convincing Sunmi to accept.”

“But…. Do you think Jimin shi will be happy to help out, I mean, I could see she was a little wary when Kai asked her for help earlier today,” D.O said, thinking about Jimin’s feelings, “since she is our fan I don’t think she will be so happy to help us get another girl other than her, you know how jealous girls can get.”

“Because she s our fan, I am sure that she will definitely understand, we can also give her a signed copy of our newest album,” Chen reasoned.

“Furthermore, we could take one of our SHINee hyungs to keep her entertained,” Sehun suggested.

“Ok, then we should do that as soon as possible, how about tomorrow right after our comeback at Music Core?” Xiumin excitedly asked, bouncing on his chair.

“I think it’s good, I shall call Jimin right now so that she has time to speak with Sunmi,” Kai said, while searching for Jimin’s phone number in his phone.

Jimin accepted to help, (again, how could she say no to her biggest bias?), and they would meet at the cafe near MBC’s building. Every single EXO member went to bed thinking: ‘Sunmi will totally fall for me because of my unique talents and charms’.

 

Next day came, and right after finishing their stage, not even waiting for the show to finish filming, they ran into the showers aiming to take a quick bath to get the sweat off them, here’s the problem: there were only 2 showers.

So, as most idol groups have done since the beginning of times, they decided to do it with rock paper scissors. Chen and Tao won, then Chanyeol and Kris, then Lay and Baekhyun, then Suho and Xiumin, then Kai and Sehun, and lastly Luhan and Kyungsoo.

By the time Kai and Sehun got to the cafe, Jimin was already there with Sunmi. And when D.O and Luhan finally reached it, they had to hide really carefully so that no one would see them. It was seriously comic. They thought they were in a spy’s movie, hiding behind food cars and flowers pots, as well as using other people’s menu’s to hide their faces. Every EXO member had a rose. They had gotten them just before the broadcast.

Soon, Sunmi was leisurely speaking with Jimin while drinking a coffee and Jimin did the question that signaled the EXO guys to come out.

“So, have you thought about getting a boyfriend?”

All of a sudden, 12 handsome guys jumped out of their sits, making everyone surprised. Immediately after, they kneeled in Sunmi’s direction and said the same phrase at the same time, offering their roses.

“Would you accept to have a date with me?”