Kind Sunmi

When All 12 Members Fall for Her

D.O had told Sunmi he would be going to get her at her house so that she didn’t have to walk all the way to the dorm. This time they had chosen beforehand who would be the one to take Sunmi out.

“Hello, Mrs. Jung, is Sunmi already awake?” D.O asked when he saw Mrs. Jung opening the door.

“Oh, hello, and you are?” Mrs Jung asked.

“Oh, I am sorry, I forgot my greetings. Annyeonghaseyo, I am Do Kyungsoo, I am here to take your daughter Sunmi out,” D.O said.

“I see. Sunmi’s having breakfast right now, you might want to come in and wait for her,” Sunmi’s mom said inviting D.O in, surprised that her daughter was actually having a date.

“Yes, thank you,” D.O said going in the house and following Mrs. Jung towards the kitchen.

Once they went near the kitchen, he heard Sunmi speaking with someone, a male’s voice could be heard, D.O immediately grew jealous. He ran into the kitchen and immediately called out Sunmi’s name.

“Yah! Sunmi-”

“Hi D.O,” Sunmi said as soon as she saw the guy.

“Oh, hi Sunmi. Jinyoung Sunbae annyonghase-yo,” D.O greeted with a small bow.

“Don’t worry,” Jinyoung said, “there’s no need for formalities, you are taking my sister out, so just call me hyung, ok?”

“Oh, ok hyung.”

“That’s right. Now, shouldn’t you be going out right now? You should take advantage of the day,” Jinyoung said elbowing D.O on his sides.

“I am planning to do so hyung, don’t worry!” D.O said, he then started speaking to Sunmi. “Sunmi are you done eating?”

“No yet, I-” Sunmi started to say, but was immediately interrupted by her oppa.

“Of course she is ready,” Jinyoung said as he took Sunmi’s bag and started shoving her out of the house. “Have fun, and don’t come back too early!!!”

 

“Your oppa is really fun,” D.O said as they were walking towards the karaoke bar.

“Don’t even mention it!” Sunmi moaned, “I wanted to eat one more toast!” She pouted, “I still feel hungry.

“Aigoo, You look so cute! Don’t worry, when you feel like eating something just tell me, ok?”

“Alright, thank you,” Sunmi immediately brighten up and held onto D.O’s arm. “Let’s hurry up so that we can really enjoy our date,” She nonchalantly said, dragging D.O into the building.

“Ajhumma, is there an empty room?” D.O asked the lady behind the counter.

“Of course,” the lady said standing up and leading the couple into a small, cozy room. “You suite each other really well,” the lady said before leaving.

“Did you hear what she said?” D.O asked, “has someone ever said that when you were with another guy?”

“Actually, they have…”

“Oh well, never mind, it doesn’t change the fact that we look good together!”

They decided to get some snacks and drinks and soon D.O started searching for a song.

“How well do you sing?” asked D.O.

“Truthfully, form what they’ve told me, I am PRETTY bad… can’t even hit the easiest notes…” Sunmi sheepishly said.

“Then why did you accept to come to the karaoke?” D.O asked, surprised.

“Well, in first place I don’t think you will really mind if I am not able to sing well,” D.O nodded, “and I wanted to listen to you singing.”

“Ok, then I will start singing if you don’t mind,” he said as he took the mic. Music started to fill the room, and soon enough D.O’s gentle but powerful voice kicked in. Sunmi realized he was singing one of EXO’s song: Don’t Go

As soon as D.O finished singing the song Sunmi started clapping. “That was wonderful, you could perfectly be a soloist!!”

“Thanks, I hope you do understand that I really do feel what the song expresses,” D.O sheepishly said, “now it’s your turn!” he said handing the mic to Sunmi.

Sunmi stood up and took the mic. Children’s music started coming out from the speakers. Sunmi had decided to sing the three bears. That’s how they spent the entire day, totally forgetting about lunch until Sunmi’s stomach started to growl.

“I guess it’s enough for today, we need to get you something to eat,” D.O said, getting up from the coach and starting to walk towards the exit.

 

“Where are we going?” Sunmi asked.

“Back to the dorm, I will cook for us tonight,” said D.O.

“Really? What are you going to make?”

“Actually, I haven’t thought about it yet…” Kyungsoo sheepishly said, “we can sort it out when we get to the dorm.”

 

After walking for a while, they finally arrived at the dorm, apparently the other 11 members were out.

“Why aren’t the others here?” Sunmi asked.

“I am not sure; they didn’t say they were going out. Anyways, I guess it’s better this way. We can cook in peace without 11 annoying people bothering.”

“Alright, so… what do we have to work with?” Sunmi asked walking towards the kitchen.

“You know how to cook?” asked Kyungsoo.

“I can cute vegetables!” Sunmi grinned.

“Ok, so what do you think about spaghetti?”

“Sounds perfect, I will go for the tomatoes.”

 

After an hour the food was ready, and both people were settled at the table already eating.

“Hmmmm, it’s really delicious!!” Sunmi exclaimed after her first mouthful.

“I am glad you like it. Maybe it tastes even better because you were really hungry.”

“No, no. It is really good, you could become a professional chef!”

“Thanks! When we finish eating I will take you home, ok?”

Sunmi nodded.

 

11 EXO members were entering their dorm to find Kyungsoo sprawled on the coach with a goofy smile engraved on his face.

“Oh you are back,” D.O said noticing the other members were back.

Kai started sniffing, “Did you cook spaghetti?” he asked.

“Yes, there’s enough for you on the stove, you will have to cook the noodles.”

With those words Kai dashed towards the kitchen.

“What happened today to make you so happy?” Chen aked.

“I am seriously in love and I can’t find a reason to it... Today she was so nice, I can’t help but smile like a dumb. I don’t want to be apart from her, I would like to take her to China with us,” Kyungsoo sighed.

“That’s a great idea!” Suho exclaimed.

“What do you mean?” Chanyeol asked.

“Let’s take her with us to China!” Suho said.

 

Finally!! I updated!! I hope you like it ^_^