The Arcade

When All 12 Members Fall for Her

“Chanyeol, where are you taking me?” Sunmi asked as she was being dragged by Chanyeol to an unknown place. She had noticed that ever since she met EXO, she was constantly dragged against her will to places she didn’t know.

“You are not supposed to ask questions, you know? You are mine for today, and I can do whatever I want with you," Chanyeol said.

"Anything? Like you could me right now and I should be ok with it?" Sunmi asked.

"As long as it doesn’t damage your integrity, of course, I thought that was abvious” Chanyeol said, “just keep quiet and follow me.”

“Why is it that you guys don’t like telling me where you are dragging me to?” Sunmi pouted.

“Don’t try to be cutie with me. And of course we are not telling you where we are taking you! It is supposed to be a surprise,” Chanyeol explained.

 

After walking for a while, Sunmi found herself in front of a small building.

“Have you ever gone to the arcade before?” Chanyeol asked.

“I always wanted to go, but I never got the chance to do so,” Sunmi explained, “why?”

“Well, I always loved coming to the arcade when I was little, and I still like to do so, so I decided to bring you here,” he said pointing towards the building. “I wanted to revive those moments of my childhood with someone a really like.”

“Oh, then what are we waiting for? Let’s go in and enjoy ourselves as much as we can,” Sunmi said, and this time he dragged Chanyeol inside since he was too awestruck to think properly.

 

“Where shall we go first?” Sunmi asked.

“I don’t know, you decide, lady’s first,” said Chanyeol.

“Alright… How about going into the dancing game. When I went on my date with Sehun he took me to some dancing lessons, I want to see whether I’ve improved or not,” said Sunmi.

“I must say dancing is not my forte, but of course, let’s go and see me make a fool of myself, I assure you it will be fun.”

They walked towards the machine and waited while the people before them finished their turn.

“Hey, they are really good,” Sunmi pointed out.

“Yes, they are… After seeing them, when you play with me you will be embarrassed to be with me,” Chanyeol sheepishly said.

“Of course I won’t, I myself am not a really good dancer, we will make fools of ourselves together,” Sunmi playfully cheered.

“Hmm, alright. Let’s go, they are finished,” Chanyeol said.

They went up on the machine, and soon the music started playing and the little feet shapes started to appear on the screen. Soon, the speed started to increase and Chanyeol and Sunmi couldn’t keep up with the beat and eventually lost.

“Hey, that was not so bad,” Sunmi said once the game finished.

“Yeah, it wasn’t. It was really fun, and I didn’t lose as fast as I thought I would,” Chanyeol said.

“Aren’t you supposed to be the positive one, why are you so pessimist?” Sunmi asked.

“Well… I just… But, wait a second, how do you know I was the positive one? Have you been paying that much attention to me? We have barely spoken with each other, it’s always me staring at you from the distance. Or maybe, have you watched the shows we’ve appeared in?” asked an expectant Chanyeol.

“Hmm… I don’t know, maybe I have… what do you think?”

“I can see it in your eyes! You have been monitoring us, haven’t you?” Chanyeol asked a little too loudly, making a group of people turn around to see what was the commotion.

“Maybe? You will never know, now, what do you want to do next?” Sunmi asked.

“Oh come on, admit it, you’ve been watching over us!”

Sunmi just ignored Chanyeol’s comment and kept walking around the arcade, searching for something she would want to play.

“How about the game with the guns?” Sunmi asked.

“Sunmi, I am not playing until you answer me!” Chaneyeol said.

“You don’t want to play? Then I guess I will be going home,” Sunmi casually said as she started to walk towards the exit.

“Nonononononono, alright, I do want to play. I never said anything,” Chanyeol said as he directed Sunmi towards the shooting game.

After playing the shooting game, in which Sunmi pretty much destroyed Chanyeol (although he might have been letting her win), they also went to the driving game and the hit the mole game and the basketball game, and several more games before they decided they had already played at every single game and it was time to go eat something.

As they were walking down the street Chanyeol spotted a little shop by the street. “Do you want to go eat there?” he asked Sunmi.

“Ok,” Sunmi said, her stomach already making small noises, “I think by now I would be able to eat an entire horse.”

“Oh, I’m so sorry, I made you feel hungry,” Chanyeol sincerely said, “we should have gone for food earlier.”

“Don’t worry, it’s not like you can read my mind, and I was to immersed in the games to remember I felt hungry,” Sunmi said, trying to make Chanyeol feel better.

“Alright, but I will make up for it by paying for the meal, ok?”

“Hmm… Alright, but next time we go out I will pay, ok?”

A huge smile immediately appeared on Chanyeol’s lips. That meant there would be a next time for them to go out together. That this would not be the last time they would go on a date!!”

“Alright!”